100k cash 0.27 btc for idea

title

Attached: images.jpg (200x200, 8K)

What about the title? Is it a question, an equation, a recipe, a statement, or just a string of random numbers and letters? is it a suggestion that 100k will soon buy .27 BTC and this is an idea? Use English. Thanks.

I'm inebriated sorry it is a question on what to do with the 100k.

Just buy 30 bitcoin or whatever amount that is and go take a nap. Send me .27 after it goes to 250k within a decade.

wallet?

Dont listen to the other guy buy LINK man

u should buy link for the memes fren. Think of it like this
>buy link for the memes
>it moons
>rich because of memes
or
>buy link for the memes
>goes to zero
>still worth because of memes and frens
either way is win win

Attached: yy.jpg (500x500, 268K)

50% BTC 20%LINK 20%TRX

10% WINGS until it hits 4000 then dump

18FsY4hYucMSSZs4ySZL8qyK3PoswPoyug

OP didn’t like my well thought out advice

OP assuming you need some of that 100k for living expenses, I would take those out. Afterwards whatever is left, 40% in shorting/longing monetary values. The chinese yuan is one to to short due to their debt and economic growth being expected to stunt, as for the british pound, follow live news as soon as they talk about brexit and open your position based on that. Easy money. As for the the rest 40 percent into btc and 10% link, 5% chx, 2.5% dusk and 2.5% smartlands as STO's are poised to blow up. Relax for 5 years and be happy OP. 1HR1WEoyqVpg76oAmyNeocQSC7yjNp9xc7

Hookers and Blow.

100% sure OP bailed

Was looking for more something like passive income. Ive got one rental property already and id like to pursue that further, I'm also trying to start my own buisiness. Im already invested crypto enough to be honest.

Attached: art4.jpg (500x500, 131K)

Rental properties are becoming more and more of a hassle with the burden being on the property holder. You could invest in materials. Companies come and go but materials are always needed.

Also look into buying up land in countries that are industrializing. Find the properties that will be prime for factories and sell at huge profits. My friend’s grandfather did this in the area around Huntsville and his farmland became space park.

It really is a big fucking hassle? Oh my shit rolled down the toilet the wrong way please fix it.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)

I dunno why I put a question mark

What's your address ill send you 50 buck for the thought

Wait until you get a renter who doesn’t pay, is constantly disputing rent because of “broken facilities”, or trashes the place and splits. You could work large deposits into the contract but that will turn away a lot of clients.

You could invest in funeral homes. People always die and the markup is crazy.

Yea im very careful with who i rent to, one missed payment i start the court process. Any damage they're gone.

Good. I live in Tokyo and here it takes months to evict people. I thought of just buying unused properties and selling them to developers but that is a short term game. Prices are crazy and in the next 20-40 years will bottom out.

post your wallet if you want that ill check this one more time.

I’m actually pretty hesitant to recommend this because it goes against what I think but I know some guys here who have funded various private prep schools. They get a good property and hire teachers at super low wages while charging ¥15-20M a year for tuition. They are raking in cash and there are always elitist parents who want the status of sending their kids to those types of schools.

17zCmaWXAqpvH6ho2bnMU1NQTmX8ZNNN5R

Its going through the tubes.

it’s arrived. thanks fren