He doesn't unpack groceries directly at the supermarket

>He doesn't unpack groceries directly at the supermarket
>Never gonna make it

Attached: enhanced-4491-1460713659-1.jpg (600x804, 56K)

wat?

also what's the point of packing fruit. No wonder there's plastic everywhere

I trash them after I pay and I leave them in a bag which I leave in the store. they are obliged to trash it for me even if I paid for it, because I didn't allready exit the building.

How often do you do that before they catch on? What are you going to do after you run out of stores?

I make thousand dollars buys at time, it takes 2 hours, then I'm allright for a month or two. they are just speechless, they don't bother me. also I have an ugly but aggressive face so rarely they talk to me. I do it politely. I mind my business.

what the fuck is even the point of this

listen do you want the trash?

Pls explain the point in doing this

my house is always clean as fuck
like I bet in comparison you live in shit
that said
let's say I need AAA+ batteries
why the fuck would I want to take dusty cardboard at home? touched by for example you?

You know when you go to the grocery store here lemons and fruits and veggies don't come packaged...

op needs someone to clean up after he's done doing this little autistic ritual

I bet on this surface I'm typing there are no more than 25 bacteria in total and it's a square meter

>Buys his groceries from the supermarket instead of growing them
>Never gonna make it surely

BHahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHA yes I give them 10 dollars they are happy. this and more.

Attached: 1542320870443.png (640x480, 20K)

I don't have a need for batteries gramps plus non of the veggies or fruit i buy come wrapped in plastic.
Do you have any idea the kind of shit that gets in your body from all that plastic?

based and redpilled you convinced me user

I need to weight my shit and my scale is running on AAA+ duracells LMoA

Why is there so much plastic packaging on food? Like OP's pic with a plastic tray and plastic covering just for two lemons. Why not have a pile of lemons that you can pick from (yeah, they have that sometimes for some products, but not all of them). It seems so wasteful.

Because it's cheap as fuck, gives you dat aesthetic look and companies are not taxed based on amount of plastic they use.

Plastic containes xenoestrogen that gets inside your food and causes you to be homo. That's one of the many ways the jews makes us gay

Attached: 1547602274220.jpg (319x613, 39K)

Fucking kek this.

Lmao this can’t be real.

So I guess you only drink milk and eat bread for the first 2 weeks of the month