When did software engineering become an SJW industry?

I remember before, only white or asian guys like Linus Torvalds, Theo De Raadt, John Carmack or Bill Gates

What happened

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intra.kth.se/en/anstallning/pa-lika-villkor/jikth-jamstalldintegrering-pa-kth-1.771963
youtube.com/watch?v=hke7xQFXa30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenSSH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anything that involves intelligence and being creatively is inherently going to end up leaning left. It sucks, but only liberals end up getting advanced degrees and actually inventing the things flyover country losers end up using, sucking money out of their communities and funneling it to sanctuary cities.

wtf do they accept? Do they mean they accept these races of people as payment? Fuck is going on here

We accept:
roasties
niggros
feminazi
pajeets
your granma

As long as they're smart and cool people they're fine by me.
But the companies that strive to advertise like this to capitalize on being seen as "diverse" can get fucked in the colon

money, money, money

nigger

This.

Cope. Pic related.

Attached: BrainletMAGA.jpg (828x898, 118K)

Some companies do it out of optics and obligation. The PR for having these hiring practices is significant.

Most, though, recognize on an institutional level that bias and discrimination can prevent the company from attracting top tier talent. There have been studies centered on tracking identical resumes with only the names changed: the 'ethnic sounding' ones receive less opportunities to interview. Thus, these kinds of initiatives are an attempt to self-correct: the institution recognizes its hiring flaws and how those flaws may put it at a competitive disadvantage, and therefore makes a targeted effort at finding previously overlooked talent.

Any organization not explicitly right-wing sooner or later becomes left-wing. - Robert Conquest

It's really that simple

You see how there's not a white male in the image, they're trying to suppress/ git rid of the white male. They're trying to take over Europe and destroy the current civilization

I'd say it's more the overwhelming cognitive dissonance of having engineering teams that are pretty much exclusively white/Asian and male, being at odds with the 17+ years of progressive propaganda they received as part of their education that there would be lots of niggers and women there because "we are all equal". Literally education induced insanity. Like all useful products/organizations/countries, after it's finished being built you fill it with niggers and women and pretend they had something to do with it. Better get with the program.

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (500x2812, 886K)

Why and how this always happens is harder to put in words.

Wyndham Lewis warned of left-wing capitalism in the 1920's which was an absurd idea then, yet here we are now. Raytheon at gay pride events and other Woke Capital phenomena.

It could be partly explained by minority rule. You only need a minority who will never yield, and a passive majority to make a systemic change.

Kosher drinks in America is a good example, almost all are Kosher yet Jews are a small minority. The majority will drink whatever the case, yet Jews will only drink Kosher. Minority Rule. Same for Halal meat in the UK and Muslims.

The minority needs to be resisted to stop the change becoming systemic.

this, rightwingers don't go to uni because
>muh jewish indoctrination camps

this theory is shit. what if there is a religion that says you can only eat one hundred grains of rice a day.

does it mean the company will mostly sell 100 grains of rice? no. they will sell whatever the customers buy that generates the most revenue.

Can you read? You entirely misunderstood.

I stated it required a majority who don't care. Things like Kosher drinks don't affect the majority hence they let it slide and still buy the product.
The majority doesn't want to by 100 grains of rice specifically, so it's not the same.

Based and redpilled

>is inherently going to end up leaning left.
Of course, because in those fields if you say anything that implies you steer more to the right you get outed as an outcast. You don't even have to shout NIGGER to provoke that effect.
Universities are highly leftist territory and "Social Sciences" and similar faculties and meme careers are the ones to blame.
There is nothing wrong with science careers and similar, it is the shit like gender studies, sociology and the likes the ones that are overglorified indoctrination camps at worse and a fancy echo chamber at best.

This is the correct answer.
This is almost entirely PR bullshit, because women have the majority of retail purchasing power in the US. If this was true why not have hiring managers review applications with name and race omitted? Overcorrecting is the wrong way to go about this because Asian and white men are the most competent for the job (sorry but this is by and large true). The fact of the matter is that demographics would largely have stayed have the same, which goes against the narrative.

Liberals can't wrap their heads around backend technology. They don't care about how their electronics are made. All they care about are furry images on their website and rainbow colors. They care about being deviants.

Therefore, they will never program anything meaningful in their entire lives. They are literal mental midgets.

>TFW all kinds of people in the society EXCEPT white 30 yo males are on that pic

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723--eyes.jpg (474x465, 24K)

Meme field

>what is the frankfurt school
>what is gender politics everywhere
intra.kth.se/en/anstallning/pa-lika-villkor/jikth-jamstalldintegrering-pa-kth-1.771963

> triggered because Silicon Valley is in California

nigger women and jews in HR happened user with the past decade being super heavy on the kike gaslighting. all minorities have inferiority complexes and feel threatened around White people because they wish they were White. They seek to create safe spaces with their subhuman ilk so they don't have to constantly think about being subhumans who are beneath White people.

As a Recruitment Manager who account manages several Fortune 500 companies and some Ivy League colleges I only hire White people 90% of the time. My accounts routinely ask for Women and other subhuman minorities but the last person I hired that wasn't White was Asian and this was like 8 months ago. Niggers, spics, poos, jews and women etc get thrown in the trash where they belong since they are trash 90%+ of the time. Fuck multiculturalism.

asians , especially japanese or taiwanese people are basically the white alpha males of asia, so that's good

Just watch out for pakis

Smart people are liberal.

Attached: 1539198075269.png (291x173, 15K)

>sucking money out of their communities and funneling it to sanctuary cities.
Red States take the most welfare. The primary welfare money flow is from middle class liberals to poor conservatives.

objectively false. go cry in your bed if you need to cope about being mentally deficient.

Attached: yuri.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>Smart people are liberal.
These companies are created by mostly apolitical parties and then co-opted by liberals in the future.

How many more Peter Thiel's and Curtis Yarvin's do you think there are but won't say anything for fear of being ostracized?

Attached: 123453562365.jpg (636x773, 32K)

For those 5 in the pic there is one overworked white / asian male fixing their fuckups in the background

Red states with colored people in them.

too bad they cant change a tire or protect themselves in a fight

I'm not saying it's not true but righto*ds are being moved to the side along the trash, they can't stop progress.

fattailpilled

They aren't smart either since objectively the things they believe in with their righteous smug attitudes have been destroying the White western world. It's the dunning kruger effect.

>(((progress)))
sick meme kike you're all going to die for pushing your mental illnesses on us

Attached: 1504261693461.jpg (2500x2500, 2.42M)

I have news for you, conservatism is inherently incompatible with progress. You can't have both and looks like the world already chose one.

>Implying progress is always good
>Still thinking in conservative and liberal paradigm
>Thinking conservatives don't want any form of progress

that's objectively false gish gallop, imagine being so retarded you have to conflate technological progress to the degradation of society. just because the media portrays liberalism as a countries narrative doesn't mean it's people are. if you didn't know the USA voted in Donald Trump. Russia has Putin. China has Xi. So yeah the top 3 countries in the world are lead by traditional conservatives. the world hasn't chosen "progress" if you go to any 2nd world or 3rd world countries they are xenophobic, they aren't even aware of SJW culture because it doesn't exist their, it only exists in 1st word White nations and a handful of others.

Attached: 1522274911302.jpg (645x671, 81K)

Hey subhumans, daddy hitler died shaking like a bitch with a gun in his mouth. You already lost. Nobody is afraid of you. There isn’t going to be a “day of the rope”, “great awakening” or whatever you Jow Forums subhumans fantasize about, and if there is you’re going to get humiliated again, MUCH worse this time

Attached: 81F533E8-80A7-4AD4-B42D-F5BB3D1FC487.gif (320x160, 1.22M)

Dropped out of an MFA degree at a selective University on scholarship because professors openly criticized white males like it was accepted fact that they are the problem for all of society's ills.

t.straight white male

Do you understand that you're part of a routine reactionary flare up in the face of progress? I know you feel special but this has happened thousands of times before in history, and your ideas inevitably fall to the wayside so society can march on.

It's incredible these maga kiddos can't see this. I guess not because they're dumb, but still it's just so obvious.

oof I can feel your inferiority complex seeping out of these comments. you hate yourself and your life lmao

Attached: 1530061980977.jpg (478x424, 49K)

>Muh Nazis
You don't know what I believe you little faggot. I bet you glow in the dark.

Attached: llY02cp.png (1046x675, 760K)

>this has happened thousands of times before in history
lmao holy fuck you have to be 18 to post here

LMAO Hitler lived well into the 1950s in comfy S. America. Oh wait, you still trust the history books? DNA test of skull in Moscow showed it wasnt their bones and FBI reports show he never shot himself. More evidence to show he made it faggot

Since they can't win the elections they are infecting science.
And then it will fail

It's a self-correcting system, software engineering tends to weed out the retards. Hence why every dev team worth their paycheck is composed of 95% white men, asian men, and pajeets. Women are better suited to HR and posing for the camera

yikes

youtube.com/watch?v=hke7xQFXa30

"Being on the right side of history" is an extremely dangerous line of thinking and literally what all communists were thinking when they slaughtered their political opponents.

Literally this

A soldier marches on. An army. Society just lives. It is life that matters, not a march or a goal or a destination. There should be no goals in life other than what you make for yourself. Whose goals are those, really? Let life happen and just live it. If you want goals, choose ones for yourself. Don't pay too much attention to left or right propaganda, because that's just what it is - propaganda. It won't help you get your next meal, fall in love or take care of your loved ones.

Then why do white males still have so much trouble getting accepted into Fortune 500 companies and higher education when they are desperately needed?

You’ll never make it you stupid pleb. The company/ies will sell bags will 100 grains of rice along with whatever else it sells, pitch it as catering to that religion for optics, then when that dies down low about how it benefits the general populace.

You have to learn the jew to beat the jew nigger.

Wait. Why are the incomes of right wing voters higher than left wing voters if their careers are lesser? Also wasn't one of the biggest complaint democrats had was that more college educated women voted for Trump than Hillary?

Attached: Economic-Demographics-of-Republicans.gif (1500x2658, 236K)

Not gonna respond? Not shocking. Liberals are cowards when faced with facts.

>nigger, mexican, pajeet
>involves intelligence
delusionalNPC.png

I would very much like to behead people who do this

California is shit. I moved out of that state and into Washington and got a much comfier job that pays almost twice as much

No hate facts allowed user

Attached: 1542867035776.jpg (657x527, 31K)

Attached: 1516454426412.png (647x740, 14K)

It's not. Whites and Asians are the coders of the "meat" of the products. The other races are just given menial tasks like some bullshit front end HTML or Javascript work.

Attached: 1514927259830s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Because nerds (i.e. techies) are generally dysfunctional, effeminite losers that got bullied in school and sympathise with the "marginalised" classes.
>b-b-but Silicon Valley is ~80% white/asian!
You can guarantee that the majority of those whites are SJWs, and any who aren't are so cowed by said SJWs they don't say anything

>effeminite losers that got bullied in school and sympathise with the "marginalised" classes.
This is what I don't understand. I got bullied in school yet I don't side with this bullshit, in fact I feel even more attacked because these kind of people always act like they always got it worse, as if my suffering wasn't somehow real because I happen to be white and have a dick.
But maybe that is because I am not effeminate.

Those people make up only a small part of the industry. Their presence is exaggerated because they're more vocal in social media.

People who suffered the least are the loudest complainers.

The real question is why do they keep on pretending to be diverse when they are all just a bunch of white and asian guys.

Attached: google_diversity.png (798x365, 176K)

Don't forget that colleges are today indoctrination centers for sjw ideas You don't go into stem to get a minor in diversity but they still try to shove it down your throat. Many eat it up just like all the other crap they eat up to get along with their job.

>Anything that involves intelligence and being creatively is inherently going to end up leaning left.
until it becomes old news, and has to be managed conservatively. Everything manmade was at one point only the result of a creative endeavor.

This. If you want to be redpilled don't go to college. All alphas work at based and redpilled service sector jobs these days.

There was a good essay on the nerd mind on another site, but the owner put it all behind a paywall.

>Those people make up only a small part of the industry.

Silicon Valley donated 60 times more to Clinton than Trump, not even touching on the Damore controversy.

>Their presence is exaggerated because they're more vocal in social media.

Their presence is "exaggerated" because they, or those sympathetic to their causes, run the companies.

Meh, it's not that bad here yet, just keep your head down and you make no comments and you will be fine but i heard of other places that have literally mandatory gender studies courses for stem degrees. So they are literally forced to write how much they like it or the grade will drag them down. Vile as fuck.

>but the owner put it all behind a paywall.
Use scihub my nigga, outkike those editorial kikes.

Theres some named law of behaviour that right wingers will hire both left wing and right wing people
but left wingers only hire other left wingers
So big companies always lean left over time

Dont blacks and hispanics take the most welfare, and they are very left leaning

Probably ant-based clustering. The guy who came up with it studies segregation of black/white communities with the conclusion of there is even a slight bias the most radical members will move and thereby shift the ratio which will make the slightly less radical move and so it spirals downwards til the groups are entirely divided.

Depends on how you measure it. A greater proportion of blacks/hispanics get gibs than whites but more white people receive government aid in total.

Basically these are people who laid down the fundamentals of their fields. De Raadt doesn't really fit in though.

What the left is doing isnt "progres"s, thats jewish word play, meant to make you think the change is good
I'd say its regression or just retarded change for the sake of change

Of course not he only created fucking OpenSSH right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenSSH