I have a 140k in the bank, what do I need to do in order to be a millionaire?

I have a 140k in the bank, what do I need to do in order to be a millionaire?

Attached: 1540509546085.jpg (960x720, 131K)

make 860 grand more OP
easy peasy

70k in BTC which gets you about 20 BTC

Sell at 100k

Buy link. Then wait a few years.

I’ll give you a hint: it rhymes with BrainThink and it provides a service that rhymes with FreePentralized Whoracles

All in Link.

go on bizbuysell
down payment on a business that you can afford near you
cut costs, improve quality, expand services
add locations
soon you are million air

Do this OP!!! Please buy our bags already

None of us are selling faggot

I have ~$365k. Just gonna save more of my income and wait for my investments to do the hard work

interesting website, thanks for that
hmmmm not bad either
did u get that from crypto?

Oh man wth on this website. I just went on and looked at businesses in my area. For the price of a new car I could buy my own business. Interesting. Most of them probably aren't even worth what they're asking though.

Only ~20k is from crypto. Most is from the housing market which has increased a lot in my country. Also im saving a lot of money which goes into my stock portfolio

$70k in dividend stocks and $70k into a couple rental properties. Use dividends to cover your mortgage/repairs when needed and funnel all rent monies back into the brokerage. Keep the wealth engine going and expand with a new property once you double the size of your brokerage. You’ll be a millionaire inside of 10 years.

I know it depends on the yield of each stock, but what kind of money on average can you expect to get from 70k in dividend stocks? This sounds like a good idea

$3-4k, which is more than enough to float a mortgage for a few months while you get a tenant in there or pay for a big repair.

I’ve been where you are and totally fucked it up because I was impatient. When the right opportunity comes along you won’t have to ask biz, you’ll know. No need to take any risks until then.

So what's the best way of finding those stocks? I'm noob in this I only know crypto

how did you fuck it up?

>doesn't buy 21 BTC

Look up a list of Dividend Aristocrats or just buy an index like NOBL or SPYD

btc and chx are only crypto's that matter

Buy Stellar Lumen, the best altcoin, sell all in 2021. 10x!

how in the world is this going to make your a millionaire in 10 years? what kind of returns are you expecting on the rentals?

Read this book and make 60k more

Attached: 1547656391383.png (1748x1920, 1.18M)

just give me your credit card information and you will be rich af ;)

Digits confirm that this person is completely trustworthy

0xcCef123243BFa9A655734fc4eA486d53cf5C0123

I got dubs pls give me eth or link for luck. Otherwise you will get cursed with weak hands and lose your link before singularity

> 200k in SE Asia
Lmao, you're a couple years too late. The Chinese money has been streaming in to the region. The cost of living is probably twice it was five years and continues to rise.

sent ;)

As soon as I sold my Link for BTC, my profits have been better.

Get bent and JUST'd

Would you rather go with multiple separate properties, or one large well-located multifamily (30+ units)?

buy siris xm stock

Buy some solid stocks over a 3-6 mo period of time. Throw in 15% of what you make.

This. Just buy GrainSink.

Link is higher this week vs. BTC then it has ever been