The more expensive your car the funnier your jokes

>The more expensive your car the funnier your jokes
Why the hell does this even work?
I've been dating a girl, we were chatting of anything but work. Suddenly she asked who am I and how much do I make. Well it wasn't a straightforward question but you get the idea.
So I told her I'm kinda trying to find myself in this world and started to push the idea that money is not everything, it's just a tool. In 3 minutes she mumbled she gotta go because she forgot to do something, I didn't really understand what exactly.
I lied to her. I work as a software developer in a post-Soviet country and make tons of money. Like 5-10 times more than average person here. If I said the truth she would probably stay, but that would indicate she's totally into my money, not me.
Why does this always happen?

Attached: 1533531982003.jpg (453x410, 88K)

>software developer in a post-Soviet country
She would have turned away either way

You literally sound like a poor hippie. Pretending to be poor is a meme forced on virgins by chads. Yes, you should downplay your net worth if you are rich, but dont pretend to be poor for godamn it. She basically thought you are a neet and she will have to provide for you lol. Like you make 10x the average wage, pretend to only make 3-4x.

Never go full retard, you just went full retard.

You have to understand what goes through these females heads, they are running their instinctual program, if she is speaking to you, she is however old she needs to find the strongest mate in the tribe, its like wifi, women connect to the strongest connection. She probably thought you were 1 bar connection and knows a guy thats 4 bars.
A thot will be a thot regardless, they deserve no love

Mistakes were made

I got your idea but I actually was asking why does it have to be like that?
>She basically thought you are a neet and she will have to provide for you lol.
If you love someone you would anything to be with her/him. What if I get into an accident? I would spend several months in hospital and my spouse will should be providing for both of us. Of course I have savings that could keep me running for years, but it's not something average person have so let's pretend I don't.

If she knows 4 bar ones why would she keep dating? 5 bars simply doesn't exist.

women are naturally attracted to men with ambition and accomplishment. there is nothing wrong with it. faulting them for it would be similar to faulting men for liking women with perky tits or nice asses. you're a fag

Kurt

You are not really that interesting

>Why does this always happen?
Hypergamy. Learn the game you are playing.

bleat maybe because she dont want to lose her time on some loser. these days sex are commodity and you are out of money so fuck off. Its also a indicator of normal person, like you dont have a boner on down syndrom bitch or fat obese piece of shit because it is a indicator of mentally unhealthy person. same with broken neet.

It really depends on the context, to judge the situation accurately
How long have you been dating her?
Does she work?... if not, then she's a crazy hoe because she denies you what she does.

You are correct, this will send 95% of girls away.
Earning is part of manhood,

>it’s like wifi
Nice analogy retard

find out if your really need someone in your life.
you sound like you do, so fuck it that shes totally for money.
if you dont really need someone in your life, why post this?
get it?

you are obviously no attractive and have no personality. Enjoy fucking smelly hookers until the end because no real woman will ever love you. Muh sufware engineer

she asks what you do, you tell her some bullshit line that you thought of beforehand. she asks how much you make, you say you do all right with a smirk that says enough.

I think it’s actually fairly apt. Bitches will opt for the strongest signal in their available network.

>Like 5-10 times more than average person here.

so like $1200 a month?

Attached: 1510985724378.jpg (225x225, 19K)

>The more expensive your car the funnier your jokes
what? Is this an estonian proverb or something

>its like wifi, women connect to the strongest connection
Damn we've got some prime-time metaphoring going on here

That was like the first date. She studies at university.
I need a person, not a beggar on my back.
>you tell her some bullshit line that you thought of beforehand
So like.. ignoring the question? I think that's rather rude.

its okay OP you made the right choice
whats the point if someone is only after you for your money

All women are gold-digging whores

she is a slav, the most materialistic women on earth.

that is your answer. why do you see these ugly as fuck bald fucks with a 70IQ with the hottest girls? Because in Slavland, money rules everything.

>I lied to her. I work as a software developer in a post-Soviet country and make tons of money. Like 5-10 times more than average person here.
>bragging about making $40k/yr

lol

Attached: 1542072915317.png (631x625, 306K)

what? no. you say that you program computers or drive a truck or whatever you do in five words or less. she really doesn't give a fuck what you do.

You say exactly what you said. If it's the right woman she'll agree. If not you're better off.

> no real woman will ever love you
> Suddenly she asked who am I and how much do I make

muh real love, said the female cuckslave

I like that

This.
If she breathes she's a thot.