I'm going to fucking kill mysef

Attached: Capture.png (737x185, 14K)

Shut up bitch

living the dream heh

I never understood taxes - they say it runs society yet nothing gets done - schools underfunded medical in US is fucked, crisis aid isn’t done with weather or water, and these guys say pay up or we lock you in a cage

Who the fuck are these guys who were born the same as us on the earth that decide who does what and says they run the country simply because the “people” wanted them in

Fucking unbelievable user

OOH OOH THERES A DEMON INSIDE
OOH OOH JUST LIKE JEKYLL AND HYDE

Attached: 1498260768283.png (772x804, 414K)

thanks for paying my neetbux, it's really great to get some extra cash besides growing adn selling some weed

Congratulations, you are literally a parasite. How does it feel?

comfy

Try being taxed 37% + 50% on everything above 60k. Then count in 25% VAT on EVERYTHING you ever buy with those already overtaxed funds

The system we live in can't possibly be rigged against us... can it?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13K)

still better than being mr shekelstein's pocket pussy.

it hurts bros

Attached: 1519723752463.png (625x130, 5K)

This is the most brainlet view of taxes I have ever seen.

Why don't we let farm subsidies stop so we can have another dust bowl and end up with dust storms over Washinton DC? Why don't we let all the roads and infrastructure turn into 3rd-world tier shit? Bridges collapse? Dams break? Disaster relief when a hurricane, tornado, or earthquake fucks your local economy?
What if you were a kid and one or both of your parents die? Should we all just say "welp fuck taxes" and let you starve to death?

Does the FSB pay you to incite retarded Americans against their own government?

Every nation worth living in has taxes. I don't care if some of it goes to welfare or even people who don't need it. The people complaining the most about taxes are the ones most likely to evade the shit anyways

that's the more cuck view of taxes I've ever seen
it's not like the administration gets anything right anyway
the only reason for subsidies is to compete with other countries that have subsidies

>every nation worth living in has taxes
>therefore taxes are a a requirement for a nation to be worth living in
genius argument brah

people complaining the most about taxes
are the ones paying them

then we have fucks like

Is there no legal fuckery you can do to reduce that bill?
Have you even explored ypur options?

Attached: neet.png (409x409, 191K)

I wanted to set up a shell corp in HK and charge myself for "services rendered" but my friend did that, got caught and got insanely JUSTed

Go there and film yourself giving a chink a blowjob while he says clearly to the camera that he is the owner of Ching Chong shell corporation. When the audit comes and they ask for evidence of these services being rendered just smile and show them the video of you blowing a homeless chink.

govt funds itself through debt. Tax is to pay interest

We could have Switzerland but we have an unbearable albatross of niggers and spics ruining everything that we can't have nice shit

$243,676

>The people complaining the most about taxes are the ones most likely to evade the shit anyways

[Citation Needed]

Do we really need to have the (((conversation))) again? I'm actually bored by it.

Im stupid with this stuff. So what is tax returns? Don’t you get some of that back?

Attached: D78542A5-9870-42E7-9D92-6B3629F93B92.jpg (362x346, 38K)

Your infrastructure is already shit burger. And if the farms aren't profitable, maybe you should be asking why instead if throwing money away. Oh, and healthcare - you manage to pay more (through taxes) than anyone else & yet you don't even have a proper universal healthcare system like EVERY other first world nation. And again - how does Switzerland manage? Gtfo you normie retard.

well at least this year it'll be pro-rated for the part of the year that the government is shut down. I mean that is what is happening, right? they couldn't possibly expect people to just pay for something that has been shut down, right? you would never pay in any other situation so not sure why it should be different.

America has free healthcare. Do you think people are denied treatment or actually pay 100k for a tylonel?

Come on, everyone needs those hundreds of woke social policy analysts who file their nails every other hour, keep paying your taxes you worthless white male

>33%
and you fucking cry. Stfu.
Up to 60% taxes here

enjoy it while it lasts, it's going to 99% because no one wants to be a wagie

Only until the war is over.

It's about 30% tax. But you're still making 25,935.155 per month after tax. I'd say, you'll be allright.

I work wage slave. Looks just like my paycheck. Quit bitching. They rob everybody.

True. This will be the end result. And the degenerated society will be stimulated via VR aka second reality, drugs and whatelse to satisfy them with basically bread and water.

>Kek

Attached: 1547591606767.jpg (1024x680, 315K)

>let
No such thing.

>Trump saved us muh taxes were so much higher with Obama.

Attached: 1545157886958.png (1080x1080, 127K)

>schools underfunded in the US

lol

>we're all getting raped so just stop complaining and lube up next time!!!

the absolute state of """"""men""""""

>Why don't we let farm subsidies stop so we can have another dust bowl and end up with dust storms over Washinton DC? Why don't we let all the roads and infrastructure turn into 3rd-world tier shit? Bridges collapse? Dams break? Disaster relief when a hurricane, tornado, or earthquake fucks your local economy?
>What if you were a kid and one or both of your parents die? Should we all just say "welp fuck taxes" and let you starve to death?
We have stuff go wrong all the time and the feds do nothing.

They take 39% of every dollar I make in taxes and union fees.
Last weeks paycheck was $4000 gross and my takehome was $2400. Then they tax me another 10% on everything I buy

Fuck taxes.

I'm taxed 20% in Japan and I'm fine with it. The problem with the U.S. is that your taxes aren't going to anything worthwhile. Something like 35% goes to welfare and single mothers that contribute absolutely nothing. It ASTOUNDS me that this is still happening.

I could go on and on about how I don't mind paying taxes here in Japan, because I KNOW my money is going towards something worthwhile. Roads are pothole free, healthcare is free (and better), college is free (if you get in lol), etc... etc... Fuck America, you won't EVER see a single penny of your hardworking tax money going towards something useful.
And by the way, if you're an American citizen you have to pay American income tax no matter where you live. I STILL had to pay U.S. income tax, despite having never stepped foot in America the past 3 years. Legitimately considering revoking my U.S. citizenship at this point, Land of the Free© is a joke.

Attached: 1540926260685.jpg (846x1200, 135K)

You know the same applies for Japan right?

no

If you have that much money you should be able to hire an accountant and/or lawyer that can help you minimize your tax burden.

Most rich guys only pay like 14%

Attached: face heh pre-teleportation.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK IT AUCKUCK

Attached: 1546236937794.png (512x384, 288K)

Do you know how many 'administrative' employees are on payrolls that likely do jack shit? What about the head of school districts that find ways to have themselves collect 2-3 pensions from different jobs?

I would never have a problem with taxes if the money was allocated properly, but that cash gets squandered so easily

Its all wasted on corruption and stupid shit like disgusting 70 iq refugees. Money isnt going to important things

>schools underfunded
Most public schools in the US are supported by property taxes from the district. Your income tax goes towards wars and congressional pay.

Taxation is theft

What do you do to earn that much?

Why did you even bother to blackpaint it? Weaponised autism is basically what fuels this mongolian imageboard.

dis nigga makes almost 250k but doesn't understand basic algebra

It goes to bombing children and into pedos pockets

You're still in a cage whether you pay or not.

It used to be 90% before Reagan

>actually paying more than 15%
Fucking retard. You deserve this.

Attached: face costanza dog lover.jpg (500x500, 80K)

>Taxation is theft

People who unironically think this need to get the fuck out of my society.

>falling for the wagecuck meme
Fuck I would too

Absolute cuck-tier post

Imagine being this bluepilled

You guys do realize that no one who isn't a cuck retard pays this much right?

Attached: cake4958.jpg (1046x1500, 527K)

Enjoy your IRS audit.

>advocating for nigger-tier jungle society.

Hilarious.

So many people on this board think it gors from the rich mans bank to the NEET pocket or to pay for roads and shit. In reality all of that stuff is taken out on loan by the government and the taxes collected barely cover the interest payments.

Are you being ironic or are you actually this retarded? The only reason niggers are able to eat is because of welfare, aka taxes.

>muh welfare

Attached: black unemployment.png (583x241, 17K)

You know that you’re not considered unemployed if you’re not looking for a job, right?

>The only reason niggers are able to eat is because of welfare, aka taxes.
I never said otherwise. But if you're think it's sensible to remove all welfare programs cause 'muh taxations', you're gonna get ass-raped by the proles. Societies with lower inequality are objectively better. So I reiterate, if you wanna have a jungle society where might is right, get the fuck out of my country faggot.

based

The "official" unemployment rate for young blacks reached 30% in 2017. I can only imagine what the real unemployment rate was.

Attached: unemployment.png (1577x526, 48K)

You are the one too stupid to dodge tax

Young men from the poorest major ethnic group have difficulty/lack interest in getting work. Is this even surprising?

>being ethical and having integrity are equivalent to stupidity.
You won't dodge the bullet, comrade.

Attached: Capture.png (1173x795, 167K)

The individual income tax mostly pays the interest on the national debt.

Roads and bridges are paid for with fuel taxes, license and tag fees, taxes on tires and auto parts.

85% of the federal budget is used to pay social entitlement programs and military spending. And each party is assigned a side of the ledger to refuse to budge on spending. We're in a hopeless standoff that only ends with collapse.

And that's all from a voluntary tax system.

Pretty good I imagine

where do you live that charges 10.5% on income upto $14k? most first world countries don't tax at all on the first ~$15k and if they do its all returned through reimbursments.

Imagine working as a single mother as a waitress making minimum wage and then paying 10.5% to the government fucking LOL

Somebody post the US spending breakfown. The reason everything is gone to shit is because of entitlements. Fucking boomers, fucking wefare, fucking medicaid, fucking social security.

Good back to sleep

Do not question your place in society

This is where he fails to account for the standard deduction. In the US, the first $12k can fall under that, lowering the effective income tax rate on the first $26k to about 5%. However, Medicaid and SS payroll taxes still take about 7.2 of the first $100k or so, which is doubled if you’re self employed and laughed at by leftists who think that’s not a big deal.

more like wasted on military and social security

I'm guessing he's living in New Zealand, since the tax rates are exactly the same.

t. another Kiwi

>Imagine working as a single mother as a waitress making minimum wage and then paying 10.5% to the government fucking LOL

The amount of bennies a single mother gets here makes that a pretty good tradeoff

based

>Why don't we let all the roads and infrastructure turn into 3rd-world tier shit? Bridges collapse? Dams break? Disaster relief when a hurricane, tornado, or earthquake fucks your local economy?
this already happens lol

>America has free healthcare.
yeah, if you are making under $16,000 annually. Fuck you, blind patriotism-washed faggot. our country sucks and you know it, we need reform.

how did you get neetbux

haha fuck you boomer

upvote!

This, it's fucking horrible here

>Why don't we let farm subsidies stop so we can have another dust bowl and end up with dust storms over Washinton DC?
Corn subsidies literally caused the obesity epidemic

Thank god the federal government is here to take our money and redistribute it to 75iq spics and niggers!

Shell companies arent enough anymore. I would physically leave the country forever to avoid paying taxes. They cant stop me from changing my tax residence to a country with a lower rate

Why black out all that shit if you're not gonna black out the total tax amount too?

We wont even get 50% of what obama gave us. Trump is a fucking con. I think the right really has mental issues because they cant see the correct way the world works.

Wow I don’t have time to explain it to you but you’re wrong. Hope someone helps you understand. Good luck in life

Very few fags here will argue that taxation should be abolished, but as it stands now our money is largely wasted on national debt, corporate handouts and gibs for bittomfeeders. Not to mention embezzlement and (((diversity))) programs.

Trust me, I worked for a defense contractor run by neocons and they scam the shit out of the government. Our tax dollars are subsidizing blowing up impoverished sandniggers in Yemen. I am pretty far right wing but that is pure evil. It's just as bad as using our tax dollars to fund feticide.

>ffdp fan
my nigga \m/

>Why don't we let farm subsidies stop so we can have another dust bowl and end up with dust storms over Washinton DC?

Yeah why don't we do this? This is a great idea.

>Why don't we let all the roads and infrastructure turn into 3rd-world tier shit? Bridges collapse? Dams break? Disaster relief when a hurricane, tornado, or earthquake fucks your local economy?
All of the above happens and every-time it happens the government somehow manages to mismanage it.

>What if you were a kid and one or both of your parents die? Should we all just say "welp fuck taxes" and let you starve to death?
If I were raised by parents that taught me self sufficiency instead of suckling on big daddy government like they do then it wouldn't be an issue now would it? I would be smart enough because my parents wouldn't be burdened by a government they have to work for, they would have to be self sufficient themselves.

Attached: 1398287727015.png (791x554, 367K)

Kikes