Own (CHX)

The floodgates will open as I have learned. CHX holders who ignore the FUD are going to be very, very rich. I can't sit still.

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-145318_Chrome.jpg (329x219, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/1411
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same, recently went all in. Never been comfier.

what do you mean floodgates will open?

poorfag here
is ~450 enough?

Attached: 1547059502938.png (721x953, 1.03M)

If you wait long enough, also, it depends on what your 'enough' is. Will you have FU money in 3 years? No, accumulate more.

10k would be fine for the beginning idk..

Attached: 1539540047603.gif (740x900, 1012K)

24k locked and loaded. Comfy af senpai desu

You'll probably have 250-450k in 2-3 years. That's assuming OWN is a raving success and ends up in the 10-100 Billion MC range. Conservative in the mid term desu

Give us a clue what you know

Its not a secret. Look up archive CHX threads.

How high is this shit goin boys

would be nice
thanks fren

5K from this and 1K link enough?

Nice shill pajeet

they will need an exchange listing if they want to be easily available to new customers
do you think they will get listed on a top 10?

$250k from a $50 investment?

Attached: images (1).jpg (200x200, 7K)

Pajeet floodgates, imagine the smell

thats like $45 senpai.. how are you this poor fuck no that is not enough

Public information and AMA's on YouTube will give you a clue, but holy fucking shit fuck. HODL for the love of fuck.

I picked up a suicide stack of 1000 just in case

just spill it ranjesh

yeah i know...

Attached: 1539291587247.png (658x901, 84K)

Same.

Where can I buy CHX ?

10k so far, looking to double my stack this month when bitcoin falls sub 3k

If you had invested 50$ into BTC in 2010 you would've had millions at the peak of 2017. Its about the demand that the tokens have and the supply that will be locked up. This is bigger than you simpletons realize

You'd better start buying because fewer and fewer are selling

The more the rest of the crypto market falls and drains out the other shitcoins, the better it will be for CHX. Mark my words. This could very well climb into the top 10 and start the next bull run by the end of the year.

Probably all of the top 10 exchanges. They'll list for free because they won't want to miss out.

i hope you two are right

Attached: 1542311999719.jpg (588x391, 61K)

>$250k from a $50 investment?
Learn to do some basic math. $50 in CHX is like 500 tokens, not 10k.

he asked if 450 was enough dickhead

100,000 chx here. not selling until 30 billion marketcap

If that were true where did they buy their coins?

I'm just talking shit. Regardless, this is going to be a fun ride.

>being this delusional

It's going to dump. Upward.

Attached: 1547443614048.gif (423x359, 1.93M)

Is 1800 CHX enough? i want atleast a million

2k here

i hope its enough user

Take 200 out and buy some kneepads. You won't have much time, but you should be able to recoup the cost from your first "job".

Check out this FUD
github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/1411

It sounds like delusion until it becomes reality

>STOs on CryptoKitties

What is the FUD? isnt CHX moving to their own blockchain?

Attached: 1526833250489.jpg (225x225, 7K)

even if it doesn't moon that hard we can move our profits into bitcorn and make it in the next bull run

great thanks for the response.

How many ownies to make it? As in at least $2million?
Also can people stop shilling this. Fucks sake.

Aw man, how could I not see this?! Shit, pack it up everybody, sell your stack, Own isn't the SOLE STO platform. Fuck it! Ain't enough room in this space for more than one, Ethereum is here to kludge in their one size fits all solution once again.

Attached: 1539797944289.jpg (488x305, 16K)

mate i bought btc for $2.70 and held to $17,000. chx will do the same

Where to buy?

idex

How long do you think that will take?
I assumed 2021.

100-150k probably

did you cashed out profits?

tell us your history user, are you a bitcoin millionaire ?

3-5 years

Guys my dad works for Bitcoin and he said that he hasn't had old btc vibes until he read the OWN whitepaper. This is the real deal boyos.

ten years ago when i was 25. played video games all my life. spent a few days ontop of a ruined castle on a cliff next to the beach watching sunset thinking about what is the purpose of life. decided it was about 1. absolute power 2. life extention/anti-aging/yough regeneration 3. genetically engineering the perfect women sex slaves. then i brainstormed how i could get rich the fastest way possible.

i had two choices to make 1. start a business or 2. go all in mining this new revolutionary technology called bitcoin

i solo mined bitcoin on my alienware computer, then joined a pool. then bough some otc for $2.70. read the forum on bitcointalk. the early miners were the most intelligent community ive ever seen on the internet. i seen bitcoins potential and believed in it 100%. we all knew it would be worth $100k one day.

after a week i stopped and started a business. i had zero money/income to buy alot of bitcoins. or more computers to mine it.

i started gambling my profits from my business... gambled for the last 10 years. lost hundreds of thousands of dollars gambling

i didnt have a dollar to invest in bitcoin, or the stocks i liked.. google, apple, facebook, alibaba, whatsapp, snapchat...

in 2014 i checked the crypto market.. discovered exchanges, altcoins etc.. all looked garbage but one the last day i seen a post on biz about antshares/smart contracts.. i almost went all in but i didnt like the name, didnt research it more and left

anyway, i sold my btc at 17k end of 2017.. 66x on spankchain ico.. made over a million dollars... lost almsot all of it in 2018 bearmarket..

im back where i started.. but chx is going to 1000x and make me a millionaire again... i might take some profits out later and put into dfinity, polkadot/cosmos/grin/tzero/securitize and a few others at the right time/price..

everything i said is true btw. 35 is still young. i can still have the life i want by age 50-60.

Your telegram is full of moonboys stuck in 2017. The admin, “Ghost”, is some high schooler who keeps telling everyone how rich he’s going to be. How the fuck do you think anyone can take this project seriously?

so do you think there will be another bullrun?
because in the last time i read alot from people that this was the last one etc

Ah, dusting off the old Chainlink FUD. Nice!

>Your telegram is full of moonboys stuck in 2017. The admin, “Ghost”, is some high schooler who keeps telling everyone how rich he’s going to be. How the fuck do you think anyone can take this project seriously?
You must be talking about some unnoficial telegram because the official chat has no mod by that name and price discussion/speculation isn't allowed. Try again.

im 90% sure there wont be another bull run like in 2017. crypto can only get media attention once. good projects will survive and slowly go up, and everything else will go to zero. the only coins i like longterm are bitcoin, grin, ethereum, polkadot or cosmos, chx, tzero, securitize, dusk network

The trading telegram and yeah its unofficial. Also its fucking telegram what do you expect

forgot dfinity

sorry I'm late everybody

Attached: oww my balls.png (490x382, 28K)

With the FAST platform and STO issuance due at the end of this month, and mainnet at the end of Q1, this is absolutely the time to accumulate. You see projects moon, and you wish you had bought at the bottom of the trend. This is as close as you’re going to get to the bottom of the trend. Don’t aim for those quick pumps that crash on binance hoping to get lucky. Aim for a project like CHX which will have a sustainable price incline over the next three months.

- yours truly

Inspiring story user.
Did you get to enjoy your wealth and travel, live well and so on?
How many ownies have you accumulated?
I think this is going to move far faster than people realize.

moonboys in telegram channel wtf im selling everything right now.

Attached: 123333.png (512x583, 374K)

Oh hey, what's up man!

Attached: 1538847368930.jpg (800x916, 96K)

> After cumming so much during the moon action. It really doesn't matter what people think at this point.

I checked the archives, all I'm seeing is shilling with no basis.

>very, very rich. I can't sit still.

Attached: 1516940063217.jpg (399x400, 13K)

Long story short, OWN already has hundreds of clients ready to use the platform. Once it launches officially in Q1, over 5 million worth of tokens will be market bought and taken out of circulation. Just as a start. Secondly, most people holding over 5k chx will opt for staking which will also drive the supply down therefore increasing the price. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that once the 'floodgates open' (clients already onboarded with OWN) start locking their tokens, its only a matter of time until we reached the numbers I mentioned.

stop shilling already

I cant stop selling NKNs to buy more owns every good shill I see ;(

People saying this was the last bullrun are dumb money. Smart money is now accumulating.

Sold all my NKN for ownies. Don't regret a thing.

The kid literally doesn't know how to talk to a girl

Attached: imout.png (610x305, 170K)

I mean, if you're not gonna invest solely because I was trying to be entertaining. Hopefully the bridge you jump off after Chx inevitably moons, is high enough to kill you on impact.

wait that was you in telegram getting advice on how to ask a girl out holy fuck incredible hahahah
>the state of biz

i have a bag you little twink faggot, calm down. are you gonna tie that noose tight enough when your oneitis fucks tyrone?

i gave my family some money but i didn't spend any on myself

i have 100k chx

how high can this shit go?
fuck i fell for another shilled token

put at least 40% of your portfolio with Own coin if you want lambo within 3 years. HODL for 3 years min.

Hmmm people saying 5k 10k 30k or 100k to make it

You shouldn't buy unless you've spent half a day watching all AMAs.

Q1 this year or next year?

This year. And partners and some of there clients will be revealed and /biz will shit bricks.

Different people different opinions nobody knows what's gonna happen you moron

Tell me one good reason why should I own it?

It's 40k to make it.
t. Delusional 40k holder.

Attached: 1547710734090.gif (452x170, 1.99M)

How to invest in Securitise. DS protocol seems all over the STO ecosystem clustering around OFN.

What the fuck is this chart the last 3 days on Idex? Fucking all over the place!

What about Radix and Zilliqa ?

> ten years ago when i was 25. played video games all my life. spent a few days ontop of a ruined castle on a cliff next to the beach watching sunset thinking about what is the purpose of life. decided it was about 1. absolute power 2. life extention/anti-aging/yough regeneration 3. genetically engineering the perfect women sex slaves. then i brainstormed how i could get rich the fastest way possible.
holy kek

Sounds too good to be true. First, I'm betting that most clients are companies like Bob's Car Wash and Le Pham's nail salon. Second, why would they market buy coins? Isn't the team sitting on a metric fuck ton of coins? Why wouldn't they sell them OTC to get them onboarded? And third, how does fiat conversion get handled on the platform? I just have a hard time believing that these companies are just going to magically pump our bags.

Took a screenshot of this. :)

i like radix. it's like holochain but further ahead. it's defo going to be a top 20 coin

i'm going to wait and see how zilliqa's sharding performs and if devs start building dapps on it before i buy any. i have bad feels about this one (heard lots of fud), but i could be wrong

there are a dozen other coins im looking at for flipping if price is low enough but need to do more research into them.. like solana, algorand, etc

Watch the AMA's, I told myself the same thing time after time

are there even 5 million available on the market? i think idex has maybe 3 million chx on the sell side. i could be fucking up my maths though.