Wisdom of the Crowd and LINK's Price Prediction for 2020

The Akashic Record thread and the DMT experiences from random user's have my interest piqued. In case you haven't heard, last year some time, we had random user's exploring the price of Chainlink for 2020, 2021, and 2022. We've seen figures as a high as $370.

And extrapolating from the benefits of the Wisdom of the Crowd, there's a phenomena whereby a crowd can accurately guess the future within a very accurate range (far greater than the mere individual guess).

Given that we have a fair fix of Chainlink Bulls and Bears, we can take the aggregate answer of all the responses and have a fair price prediction for the upcoming years.

For starters, it's better we focus merely on the price for 2020. Since we can all at least wait a year.

I'll start off by making a guess of Chainlink's price hitting $299 by the end of 2020. $299 I feel is a good base range for where the price could realistically achieve. I of course would be ecstatic on a higher price, but that's where you come in.

The more responses, the better.

We also need someone to do the grunt work of calculating all the responses and give us the goods.

Attached: youve made the choice - Copy.jpg (720x408, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iOucwX7Z1HU
youtube.com/watch?v=s7tngG2kAik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yfw the Akashic records are literally an astrological blockchain, occuring organically in the ether

Attached: 1546478669488.jpg (250x200, 7K)

Genuinely these remote viewings are done by people who are not biased ie. for example by people who don't even know what Chainlink is

Bunch of daydreamers high on hopium will probably see $376, just like you see beautiful women in your wet dreams, but that is more akin to a phantasm caused by lust or greed.

Using a drug to unironically make a random guess. This has to be satire.

You're onto something.

Maybe you have a hard time following instructions. We don't need your opinion unless its attached to a price for 2020. Follow instructions, it's super easy. Even a brainlet like you can do it.

>there's a phenomena whereby a crowd can accurately guess the future within a very accurate range
it doesn't really work if everyone can see what everyone else has guessed, because people just copy each others answers (madness of crowds as opposed to wisdom of crowds). For maximum accuracy each guess needs to be independent

>Op

Attached: 1514013483700.gif (240x180, 2M)

Ok count this into your average too

$40000000000000 by 2020

Or do you dismiss the outright, blatant overestimations?

I think if everything lines up nicely, Chainlink could hit $10k by the end of 2020.

The idea for harnessing the wisdom of the crowds has stuck for predicting the price and dammit, that's what we're gonna do, user.

Stop your FUD and give us a price prediction.

thanks for the fud for twitter. Going to start capping this shit and posting there

I have had a few dreams of chainlink.

I have NOT seen prices. However, I have had a lot of deja vu. Certain events that I've seen before in regard to me making certain investments were things that I vividly remember dreaming years ago, but not understanding.

I've been interested in finance since I was a child. I had a dream where I invested a lot of money, lost a lot, and then became insanely rich afterwards. I forgot about it until LINK dipped to .17. In my dream, I remembered that I had invested in a company that "Helped delete men from contracts". That's what I remember from the dream.

Furthermore, this is one of very few "sequential dreams" that I've had. The follow up to this dream was that I would lose a lot of money and then ask my father to invest. It happened just like that. The second Deja vu happened after I had realized that I shilled to him.
I am in the green now, but the whole experience has been surreal

Attached: the_oracle.jpg (1440x2909, 1.13M)

Your outlandish price has been taken into account. Thank you for following instructions, user.

This is just going to turn into a drug hate thread, shoulda kept your post simple OP.

My eoy 2020 prediction (120k stack:) $2.80

Thank you for contributing.

The LINK cultists have seriously gone full retard. You're all going to lose your money and I'm sad for you.

Thank you, user.

If you believe that brainlet, then attach it to a price prediction.

Brainlets give themselves away all the time. Without FAIL. Ha.

$10 eoy 2020

I've been watching ChainLink since ICO, and by your theory we're looking at $500. Half the people here say $0, and half say $1000.

My guess is $80

$100 EO2020

Who the fuck is running the nodes? Aliens?

$6 eoy 2020

$30 EOY 2019

15 eoy 2020

Entrepreneurs and people with existing capital.

$3.50 eoy 2020

But by 2030, $500+

23.50 eoy

Attached: 187230988.jpg (397x600, 119K)

300$ eoy 2022

777 yo

Given bitcoin halvening and Ethereum becoming formidable with sharding and POS, that should put us in a bubble fueled by the possibilities of smart contracts.
Chainlink’s true potential will still be years off, but that won’t prevent an onslaught of smart contract speculation. Assuming Chainlink is front and center of this bull market, and 100,000,000 tokens added to circulating supply.

I say $40 EOY 2020. But that would be peak smart contract bubble. It could drop 90% from there and take years to reach ATH again

Sorry, 10$ eoy 2020

by 2020 i think we will be well into a new bull run fueled by actual adoption in a few industries- the proving grounds upon which early adopter companies can show the cost saving and security improvements that blockchain offers. Think derivatives markets, both retail and OTC, although I reckon the OTC markets will work over permissioned blockchains initially. Sergey mentioned derivatives and insurance adoption in 2019. Based on these factors, I think LINK will steadily appreciate and by 2020 it will be between 50 and 200 dollars- so I'll take the average and predict a price of $125

$270

$2,757.14582

Attached: airdrop.jpg (495x700, 182K)

$64

Thanks

I'd say 700$

$1000

I’m sure that if you asked this board in mid 2017 what they thought BTC would be worth today, and averaged their answers, the answer would be a much larger number than 3500 dollars

>follow the crowd
youtu.be/iOucwX7Z1HU

I got a small sample size from this thread alone. Anyone who put a price with cents I rounded up (2.50 rounded to 3 for example). I’m leaving my own guess out as to remove bias.

So far I got:

Add that up and you get 11492. Divide by 15 and...

$766.133 repeating

Based on my extensive and prolonged research of Jow Forums
$.75cents usd
>my hopes to accumulate more.

I also tried to leave out meme answers

If not dubs 100usd
If dubs 0

Delusional if true

We are officially in complacency

Attached: DdcLKi6WkAAudmp.jpg (1200x820, 183K)

I have a really strong feeling that LINK will reach 1000 in the next few years, and it might do a short dip, but ultimately will surpass 1k.
I also have the feeling that LINK will quickly become very valuable compared to usd after 1k. When adoption waves start rolling in, companies will use LINK and other tokens as currency.

I think LINK will be the first token that makes crypto flip fiat. It can be used across our solar system.

Attached: 5A2D1031-5EC5-4736-8D3D-E8DBAD029B59.jpg (744x752, 200K)

Thank you for your contribution.

We need a larger sample size. I think if we aim for double that and hit 30 legitimate guesses, we should have a nice number.

Curious how far off it will be from 766

Also .133 repeating those digits kek

Link will be $287 in next 36 months. Trust me, I'm from the far off future of 2015

Attached: 1529521420881.jpg (691x377, 39K)

This

I realistically think it will be 7 dollars.

K =11
E=5
K=11

$115.11 eoy 2020

8 dollars eoy 2020

Assuming world wide financial collapse....

1 Link = 1000 food EOY

Believe me or don't. Sergey believes the project is worth $100B. I know this his exact estimate of value. His. Not mine. I won't say how I know this. I don't know how many coins will be in circulation when it gets to this market cap. Worst case scenario here $100 per LINK.

This valuation is post bear market. I have no idea where he thinks bitcoin and the rest of the market are going. I don't think he gives a shit about anything other than just winning. He's more optimistic than I am. He thinks by December of this year. Better get your ducks in a row, user.

Attached: 1537303626743.jpg (1920x2560, 1.06M)

Checked. But
>not understanding the predictive power of dreams

Will you still make it user?

You guys are crazy

Attached: 1549080532473.jpg (1405x1530, 190K)

Get rid of the high (10,000) and the low (3) and calculate again.

Result
-----------------------------------------------
Mean: 114.53846153846
Median: 80
Range: 372
Sum: 1489
Count: 13
Sorted Data Set: 376, 300, 299, 125, 120, 100, 80, 30, 24, 15, 10, 6,

My prediction is $45

Lol that's funny. I actually know what one of the team member's price expectations for the LINK token is and it's much higher than that.

yup, 10,000 is definitely an outlier and should be disregarded

checked and agreed. Source - my dad works at chainlink

Don’t worry, no one believes you...especially because if you knew sergey, you’d know he doesn’t talk prices (even with close acquaintances).

;^)

Thomas doesn't count. He's an actual retard or he purposely lies to fuck with you. I don't care if you neets believe me. Just get your ducks in a row in case I'm not larping.

Thomas is one of the most based motherfuckers on the team. kys.

And he's your source. Sorry he's misinformed as he works for Smartcontract.com and not Chainlink.

Watch the video
Barely anyone gets close to the actual number and most people are way off, including some dumb bitch who guessed 50,000. But the mean is almost spot on.

I can't say who my source is. Thomas is still based. Sergey is more focused on the tech, he could care less about the price.

If Thomas doesn't work for Chainlink why is he listed on the website as part of the team?

$4.50 SRS

i can't place a price prediction, though i've seen very strange coincidences in my daily life - after i invested in chainlink, one of the members started saying "stinky" as a general insult (twitch girl that uses it as an inside joke). the dungeon master of the group accidentally calls my character "sergey" every single session. weird occurrences.

lame ass fucking thread, under $1000 eoy 2020? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?

I had a dream last night about Sergey speaking at a conference. My alarm woke me up and in a sleepy haze I quickly shut it off worried that it was going to interrupt his speech.
I’m a fucking autist and i need a break from this shit man.

>299
>376
>10000
>3
>10
>80
>100
>6
>30
>15
>4
>120
>24
>300
>125
But the median is $80

we need a sign that this is all a simulation

that video was very interesting but i'm hesitant to trust it. Couldn't they have fudged the results for the sake of a more intriguing video? I'd like some more scientific material examining this

My 2020 price prediction is 14c. We stay frozen in a bear market and people really start capitulating.

>Academics don't fudge results

user are you living under a rock?

You're not welcome here.

Depends on the bull market.
If bull market - maybe, around $77
If no real bull market
maybe $9

If insane balls out bull market, then $222

218$

I think Link will always stay around $10, but updates to the network will reduce the divisibility of each token while simultaneously multiplying every stack proportionately.

So $10 in perpetuity is my answer

See

I tried to meditate and I saw something like 390$

Not 14 but around 30cents.
Btc will bounce between 3-4k for the next 5 years and link will follow just like every other shitcoin. Adoption wont come for another 10+ years and most early adpoters will have lost faith ages ago. This is when the late comers finally pump our bags to around 10$.

If derivatives, insurance, trade finance, supply chain, and legal applications see serious adoption this year we could see 2k USD/LINK EO2020 or sooner.

First clever post in this thread. And it's not if btw.

See

>could care less
kys

so what? it doesn't matter. stop posting it.

kok

Attached: 29CB9C88-488C-4CFD-8636-ABA23DD7CDBE.gif (136x240, 883K)

We have an average close to $1000 based on the responses so far (this includes even the far out numbers).

Fine I’ll make a new prediction since my 75 cent doesn’t count.

$75 usd eo2020

The Royal Society understands the Wisdom of the Crowds. I wonder why it took so long for Link Marines to finally harness their knowledge to predict the future. About time:

youtube.com/watch?v=s7tngG2kAik

Attached: link-1.jpg (940x540, 39K)

$0.60

too soon, the first train ride starts at 2020 and you need another year to convince people that it won't kill you. 2021 mainstream adoption begins, 2022-2023 hype bubble

This is Delphi

Attached: FB_IMG_1549496225347.jpg (750x674, 39K)

jej