cryptocapital.co/#EXCHANGES
bitinfocharts.com/de/bitcoin/address/3JZq4atUahhuA9rLhXLMhhTo133J9rF97j
youtube.com/watch?v=DelF6zEHXpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck i just moved some funds there yesterday

REMINDER BITFINEX IS OWNED BY THE SAME COMPANY THAT OWNS QUADRIGACX
REMINDER THAT THEY DELETED BITFINEX FROM THEIR SITE TO PREVENT PANIC
PROOF: cryptocapital.co/#EXCHANGES

Attached: 1_yCftVmRTBIoOKb9aZXCfAw.png (1563x740, 62K)

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL

THERE IS TOO MUCH SHIT HAPPENING ALL AROUND HOLY SHIT WHAT IS GOING ON

Chill, they're just liquidating some margin positions.

HELP HELP HELP

some folks got fucked

Fundus are safu

Attached: ioygyiguo.jpg (585x148, 18K)

>actually believing this

Lmao how can a margin trading platform go down during such a period of high volume? It's like effectively stealing from their users.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: DgiGU-XUcAIf-ab.jpg (512x512, 36K)

I want to be a part of a company that says we don’t want you cheating, or else every pajeet will be able to. No, I got to trade somewhere else. Like I said, if we have to sue their asses, well then fuck you, you’re getting sued. You scummy cunts. The problem is, guys are like I want to get into the binance, well fuck binance, you are shit. You motherfuckers don’t look after nobody. You just go, ‘Here, trade this motherfucker here, stupid fucking......we’ll let this fucking chink piece of shit shut down his exchange and let him cheat all the way to the bank. Let’s give him millions of dollars and not worry about this motherfucker. You know what? Fuck that and fuck your shit company. You can sue me on that, you motherfuckers.

I mean bitfinex

>Fuckin with pasta Seal
>Fuckin with the 34th securest exchange

How bout u go an fuck off my post then u piece of shit u think I need a stupid fuckwitt like u telling me about fucking with who the fuck are u take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of here

They announced a week ago that the server would be down for 7 hours because of an update.

Attached: 1549672437728.png (1350x1350, 209K)

Here's the reason. They lost the priv key to their cold wallet

Attached: Capture.png (1018x694, 249K)

OH NO NO NO

Extremely fucking bullish if true

pls be true

>it's true
holy shit

oh lol

it is happening

>lose 4+ keys of multisig
anyone would have switched wallets the moment they lost 1 key
exitscam is more likely

oh boi oh boi

>exitscam
>by not moving your coins

hm

owowow i hope they die

Link?

Did the original tweet look like a classic exit scam tweet

Attached: img_6087.jpg (540x568, 66K)

I saw it on Twitter

Back online

Attached: LINK-Logo-2.jpg (350x350, 10K)

Quadriga'd?

Are you indian, sirs? Bitch lasagna ?

Did you already forget what happened with topia?

They literally kept getting their wallets drained even after they went offline. Complete shit show

Yes they have a new cold wallet.
bitinfocharts.com/de/bitcoin/address/3JZq4atUahhuA9rLhXLMhhTo133J9rF97j

We'll see if they have indeed lost access to the old one when the new cold wallet gets emptied. It's not very likely imo.

AHHHHHH MY LINKIES

>the funds are safe
translation
>your investments have evaporated, thank you for holding the bag, off to buy some lambos now, have a good day.

The Goxxing is just beginning.

Welp, taking my REQ off Binance.

THEY JUST DELETED THE BITFINEX LOGO FROM THE PAGE

I wonder if they shared a wallet with QuadrigaCX since it is the same company. Maybe that Cotton fellow stole all their bitcoin when he took off.

>In 2013 Crypto Capital was founded in Panama to connect the Fiat and Crypto world together with a mission to expand the use and trade of digital assets and allow Crypto Currencies to interact with fiat currencies in a seamless way.
>Panama

Oh boy.

Agree with sentiment, but not the Plebbit way of expressing it. Those Panamanians are lazy and feckless, if anyone's going to lose a cold wallet priv key it's them

I was thinking more they are known financial criminals.

Fuck off. The only difference between your shithole country and Panamá is that here the government does not fuck us in the asshole for having some 1s and 0s.

Wtf... Bruh this is hella creepy

Imagine if bitfinex really pulls a quadriga

ola senioir

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I HAVE SIXTY DOLLARS IN BITFINEX AND CANT CASH OUT

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (550x550, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DelF6zEHXpE