To communicate with a blockchain you need oracles

>to communicate with a blockchain you need oracles
>swift will communicate with Corda using something called "Swift's LINK"

>banks spend shitload of money on security
>corda currently uses oraclize which is centralized and not secure

Hmmm I wonder what "Swift's LINK" is?

Attached: 1516748282092.jpg (680x748, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7i5pca/clarifying_misconceptions_about_chainlink_swift/
bankingtech.com/2019/01/swift-links-up-with-r3-for-trading-on-blockchain/
swift.com/sites/stage/files/assets/swift_video_gpi_future_of_cross_border_payments_1.mp4
imgur.com/a/mkod3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hmmm hmmm
Tase of Success OP

Attached: 1549616479871.jpg (1024x588, 73K)

Checked kek has blessed link

Attached: 149204849802.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Checked. What the fuck is this? Meme rectangles?

Attached: 1547970161192.png (446x435, 79K)

Attached: 1543163966591.jpg (1148x916, 1.07M)

The way the market caps are right now, if LINK was between $7.70 and $35.71 it would be in 4th place behind ETH. I’m wondering if Chainlink will make it to the $10-15 range (like ETH did) after the big announcements we’re expecting and hover there until the start of the bull run. $1000 seems possible now, but it’s a bit of a stretch if there are more tokens circulating.

what is that? explain

Attached: FBF5BA75-8853-4CBB-AFED-9081077D083A.png (1024x1454, 1.8M)

>circulating

It's bear fud projecting LINK at 3K in 2022, you do not have until 2022 to accumulate user

Attached: link_cool.jpg (489x499, 52K)

sure, SWIFT will adopt "technology" from some retarded fat slav fucko

tomorrow or day after tomorrow

Unironically

Attached: 6978DEC4F0264174954417A33CB0E831.jpg (740x462, 154K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

I posted this yesterday in my own bread
Basically that's what ETH did from its early days until the mega moon to $1440 with current LINK price overlapped. So according to that if LINK follows ETH's path we will head for around $8 eoy 2019 and $623 eoy 2020

Checked

Attached: D06957DB-B83D-4676-B572-42E1D5E84BA8.jpg (157x117, 3K)

Checked and redpilled.
Anyway, Link has some solid advantages over Eth.
Staking, real world usage, etc.
$623 is fud fren.

But a very heart warming fud

Fren, there is no way that happens by EOY 2020. Add an extra 1-2 years to that estimate

Dumb linktard

>Hmmm I wonder what "Swift's LINK" is?

Swift's GPI Link has nothing to do with Chainlink

We have already dealt with this year ago:
>reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7i5pca/clarifying_misconceptions_about_chainlink_swift/

GPI link has nothing to do with Chainlink.

stop shilling this shit tier coin. the amount fake enthusiasm for this garbage is nauseating

>reddit
>1 year ago
cringe

This, that's the kind of fud that doesn't make you feel too bad.

>Swift has turned to R3’s blockchain platform Corda for a proof-of-concept (PoC) to trial gpi Link, a gateway to interlink e-commerce and trading platforms with Swift gpi.

bankingtech.com/2019/01/swift-links-up-with-r3-for-trading-on-blockchain/

Nothing to do with chainlink?

swift.com/sites/stage/files/assets/swift_video_gpi_future_of_cross_border_payments_1.mp4

Attached: D88FA094-9E76-4D6C-A038-6B3006B72173.jpg (1136x640, 79K)

Checked!

You still don't get it

This is the POC Chainlink made for Swift:
Here is the presentation which Chainlink featured on SIBOS 2017, where your picture is from imgur.com/a/mkod3

ChainLink's PoC, as far as we are aware, only involved getting interest rate data from 5 banks.

GPI is not ChainLink. The nostro reconciliation had 33 banks involved while Chainlink POC only involved getting interest rate data from 5 banks.

I'm sorry, you're a brainlet.
Nostro reconcilation
GPI Link
Chainlink POC for Swift

All different things.

You're a MANIAC

dude so are you

You’re right, SWIFTgpi in its current state isn’t Chainlink. This POC for SWIFTgpi Link is Chainlink however. Sergey has been telling everyone to expect mainnet by EOY 2019 for a while now. Even at Devcon 2017 he said “The world we’d like to be in in 1-2 years..”. I believe his plan is to have Chainlink’s mainnet released by the summer so SWIFT can test with it and go live in 2020.

Attached: aAxAvYg_700b.jpg (550x543, 30K)

unfortunately it looks like swift has managed to find tech it wants to use that isn't chainlink, quite a white after it knew about chainlink's tech. doesn't look good from the outside.

fuck, humans cannot be this much retarded, it is beyond imagination

the international banking institution will never ever even trying to use some fat fuck's bullshit babbling

for thing like that there are STATE MILITARY CONTRACTORS, CORPORATIONS LIKE IBM, GOVT RESEARCH CENTERS, etc, etc.

to think that some fat fucko would be allowed to come even close to SWIFT is a literally a sign debilitating retardation beyond repair

kill yourselves, fucking idiots

This is in line with the DMT anons visions and the WOTC threads

Checked. Still feels like a lifetime away

Not going to over 600$ in that time frame.

Not going to hit over 600 in 2020.
Anyone calling it fud is a deluded poorfag with a 5-10k stack with hopes of grandeur.
100k to make it lads

Hey guys, so as a rational skeptic and as a junior mod of r/skepticism I feel like it's my responsibility to step in and point out that there's no proof that this is Chainlink.

Holy shit you're right it is. Also checked

>muh oracles

(mega check)
It feels fucking great owning Chainlink

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

WOTC? World Of the Trade Center?

>corda settler

Attached: oracles.png (1767x1009, 473K)

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

We're going to be so rich.

LINK will never be more than $10. That's still a lot of money if you're not a poorfag linklet.

imagine being so retarded to worship a literal scam

You don’t predict the future of smart contracts. You don’t have a clue honestly and you know it