Mainstream will be triggered by Chainlinkodes

medium.com/@daviddrake_64812/2019-will-be-the-year-of-mainstream-blockchain-use-mit-says-b6227a4bd16a

>Chainlink ctrl+f
>2 results

Attached: Chainlink mainstream adoption MIT.png (933x772, 414K)

Btfo

Doesn't offer examples of specific blockchain solutions for the other applications.
> Obvious link shill

Attached: LINKwillneverfail.gif (1109x1141, 3.44M)

Link $800 eoy though

Attached: cf8.jpg (232x162, 5K)

Nice fud, fuck off back to discord
Link $1000 EOY 2019, fucking check ‘em

DELET

youre linking to random blogs from complete nobodies now? you guys are desperate

>complete nobody
"Soho Loft’s founder, David Drake, collaborated on the 2011 JOBS Act, which laid the path to starting the Crowdfund Intermediary Regulatory Advocates (CFIRA). By working on the JOBS Act, David was able to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs and ITOs.

The SLMG set up the first crowdfunding meeting with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) for the first time in history on April 20, 2012. Only three people, including David, were allowed to go into a secret meeting with FINRA discussing the crowdfunding laws in North America. David created the Crowdfunding Professional Association, which he split subsequently forming the CFIRA. Both associations met with the SEC and FINRA weekly for five years.

Through David’s work, he was involved with former President Obama in shaping U.S. security laws and permanently altering the SEC founding Acts of 1933, 1934, and the Investment Company Act of 1940. Due to these efforts, an invitation as a thought leader was extended by the White House and the United Kingdom Parliament.

All this has given David unprecedented insight to understand and project liabilities facing the crowdfunding and blockchain industry. Having relationships with regulatory powers keeps him and Soho Loft one step ahead of everyone else."

Based. Fudders and nolinkers BTFO

checked and redpilled

yeah, like i said, some lobbyist with their own company, and no ties to the wider financial institutional world.

David has the best kush

Really faggot?

Attached: 564128452899.jpg (834x737, 119K)

Standards my friend standards. LINK will become the standard for data transmission into and out of smart contracts. Guys involved deeply in regulatory actions and government understand this like David Drake.

Damn it feels good to be a linky.

all fucking in. can't wait for what's to come later this year. I'm finally starting to feel like we're pretty fucking close to making it

We are

$763 by August 2020 screen cap this.
DMT elves told me this price specifically.

David Drake is a gun for hire and will put his name to any garbage as long as you pay him. He is an advisor for 20 icos, all scamcoins.

Kys

This. He was an Associate Potty Trainer at Mumbai Municipal Technical Potty Training Academy of the Arts last Fall and was a total charlatan. I still shit on streets to this day because of him. Curses!

Take the L man.

Disclaimer: David Drake is on the advisory board for most of the firms mentioned or quoted in this article.

Attached: 1544007842934.jpg (657x527, 37K)

Except link

Actually you are the complete fucking nobody

It’s so gay when people say things like “MIT says...”. There’s an incredible diversity of thought at MIT, it’s not some homogenous mass and it’s incapable of speaking as such. I know people think this point doesn’t matter but this is literally what’s so wrong about forced diversity initiatives. Usually the people at the helm are completely incapable of seeing the diversity that actually does exist amongst the population and instead wants to replace true diversity with people of every single color that all think exactly the same.

This article fucking sucks anyways. He doesn’t even link to his source. Is he talking about MIT affiliated Tech Review or an unrelated magazine just called The Review. What a faggot. You retards will foam at the mouth of anything that mentions chainlink.

Gonna roll a blunt to this.

Attached: 5845ccf80b2a3b54fdbaecf6.png (800x800, 64K)

Holy shiiiiiiiittttttt