BSV PUMP INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BSV PUMP INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: bizzz.png (597x134, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATapuAYgEeI
cypherpunks.venona.com/date/19...
marc.info/?l=cryptography&r=1...
web.archive.org/web/201305090...
techcrunch.com/2014/02/10/bit...
documentcloud.org/documen...
youtu.be/argq_cxalZ8?t=437
youtu.be/4GuqlQvFYJo
youtu.be/1PtAqNpEm7w?t=350
deepdotweb.com/2014/09/09...
youtu.be/LdvQTwjVmrE
twitter.com/iang_fc/status/67...
gavinandresen.ninja/satoshi
medium.com/@jonmatonis/how-i-...
twitter.com/haq4good/status/7...
reddit.com/r/btc/comments...
youtu.be/5DCAC1j2HTY
youtu.be/5DCAC1j2HTY?t=112
archive.is/sV9vv
ywesee.com/uploads/Ywesee/...
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-1...
youtube.com/watch?v=dgqtc...
medium.com/@jeremyjkun/the-right-way-to-prove-you-are-satoshi-f33322696c50
twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1094199911816531969
medium.com/@craig_10243/the-story-of-bitcoin-continued-2f1ec78ba38b
medium.com/@craig_10243/careful-what-you-wish-for-c7c2f19e6c4f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covert_operation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mr Craig pls stop

Attached: 1548978551763.png (576x422, 14K)

>in the weeks and months
Imagine that, not releasing a single communication at one but instead serialising it because he likes the attention. What a fag

People not all in bitcoin (sv) by now are litteral retards

Attached: 14235363476.png (1477x563, 703K)

the only "bitcoin" I hold is BSV.
if they manage to scale without sharding and do what is promised, the lighting network btc and the avalanche BCH is gonna be the inferior asset.

Anyway I mostly buy Dash. Dash rules.

Wright's claimed PGP key was provably backdated. [1][2]
He was paid millions of dollars by nTrust to 'reveal' himself as Satoshi (this is for those who think he lacked motive)[3]
Claimed signature proving him to be Satoshi was worthless. [4]
Second claimed "signature" was also an obvious forgery. [5]
Faked blog posts showing his early involvement in bitcoin. [6]
Craig Wright is apparently using his fame to run an advance-fee scam.[7]
Incorrectly calling it "Bit Coin" several times in 2011. [8]
Gross technical incompetence. [9][10][11]
No evidence of any C++ proficiency.
Plagiarizism[12]
If Craig Wright really was the creator of Bitcoin, the proof would be trivial. We see an example by Charlie Lee the creator of Litecoin[13]

>NOTICE ME TWITTER
such an attention whore/Narcissist

pls do needful and buy bsv sirs

Attached: 1545296617291.jpg (592x781, 230K)

You seem well informed. What do you think Craig will do with the CP problem?

Nobody cares, go back to your twitter echo chamber.

>be australian
>have no internet
>pretend to make internet money
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He cannot do a 100% reveal because the governments would be all after he him.

He has to walk the line... tell crypto the truth while maintaining plausible deniability

dunno dun care.

Ftiff

Attached: Screenshot_20190129-062814.jpg (1080x1920, 526K)

no one with a brain cares if he is satoshi or not. the smart ones are trying to buy the best asset. it doesnt' matter two shits that an asshole is the public face of that asset.

>just like in my animes

so if he publicly signs the keys you'll believe he's satoshi?

youtube.com/watch?v=ATapuAYgEeI

Attached: muhbitgold.png (616x310, 65K)

>shall we show how little you knew?
>yeah sure, do it
>hohoho no no no! I cannot show them, because everybody would totally laugh at you, but I have them! stiff!

we're reaching announcement levels that shouldn't even be honkable

Attached: 1548861813946.png (960x498, 181K)

1996: Wright is on cypherpunk mailing lists in favor of capitalism cypherpunks.venona.com/date/19...
1/21/2009: Dave Kleiman posts on the cypherpunk mailing list marc.info/?l=cryptography&r=1...
April 29 2013: Craig puts a video on Youtube memorializing his friend Dave Kleiman: web.archive.org/web/201305090...
February 11 2014: Craig allegedly emails Dave’s father telling him he was involved in the creation of Bitcoin
February 12 2014: Dave’s father comments on a techcrunch article about Bitcoin techcrunch.com/2014/02/10/bit...
February 18 2014: Craig meets with the ATO documentcloud.org/documen...
June 13 2014: Interview is published with Bernard von Nothaus where he says a mutual friend tells him Satoshi Nakamoto was a fan: youtu.be/argq_cxalZ8?t=437
July 2014: Craig is interviewed by the Bitcoin Doco: youtu.be/4GuqlQvFYJo
July 2014: Craig appears on a radio interview describing metanet 2014: Craig is on a panel arguing about “what is money” - echoing his sentiments in the February ATO interview: youtu.be/1PtAqNpEm7w?t=350
September 2014: The Satoshi Nakamoto email is allegedly hacked: deepdotweb.com/2014/09/09...
October 29/30 2015: Craig is on panel talking about Turing Completeness of Bitcoin: youtu.be/LdvQTwjVmrE
12/8/2015: Wired publishes article claiming Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto. 12/9/2015: Ian Grigg twitter.com/iang_fc/status/67...
12/9/2015: Craig’s Australian Residence is raided by the

Attached: wrightbitcoinpost-inline3.jpg (698x482, 303K)

Wowwee KEK!

This man isn't Satoshi. I know what Satoshi knows and if CSW knew what Satoshi knew he would not be parading around as Satoshi. Besides I already know who the real Satoshi is. Last person you'd expect him to be.

ATO May 2 2016: Gavin Blog Post: gavinandresen.ninja/satoshi
May 2 2016: Jon Matonis - How I met Satoshi medium.com/@jonmatonis/how-i-...
May 2 2016: JVP says Craig Wright was who he met in 2005: twitter.com/haq4good/status/7... reddit.com/r/btc/comments...
May 2 2016: BBC video: youtu.be/5DCAC1j2HTY Him on the ATO: youtu.be/5DCAC1j2HTY?t=112
May 2 2016: Sartre piece: archive.is/sV9vv
June 30 2016: Andrew O’Hagan piece The Satoshi Affair: ywesee.com/uploads/Ywesee/...
May 17 2017: ATO officials (including those overseeing the CSW investigation) are arrested for fraud: abc.net.au/news/2017-06-1...
June 2017: Jon Matonis gives speaking time to CSW youtube.com/watch?v=dgqtc...

Oh look, the blogpost brigade has arrived.

Attached: 1516381960849.png (393x405, 234K)

your argument is posting pictures of indian people, did you guys just give up?

And your argument is repeating the same things endlessly, without providing actual proof. Fuck off.

and how does someone prove they are satoshi?

how are people STILL falling for this scam? is it mental disability?

Since you seem to be fond of blogposts, here is one for you.
medium.com/@jeremyjkun/the-right-way-to-prove-you-are-satoshi-f33322696c50
Now fuck off.

>if craig signs the keys publicly I will believe he is satoshi
there you go fucking up again

>that is somehow a worse way then to write a shitload of blogposts trying to tell some bullshit story to convince people you are satoshi, because muh 4dchess
Yeah, there we fucking go again.

pff right I bet he's the type of guy that would ask for a pink slip when he buys a car or would want to sign a contract if he were doing a business deal what a dumbass! just accept craig's cock down your throat without asking any questions at all like a smart person would do, he's satoshi nakamoto

keep building that narrative up, that there is no evidence besides a key signing. you're backing yourself into a corner. Once again doing the opposite of what you intend

get mental help you fucking schizo

He better has some money to support the price when coinbase releases the BSV coins from customers, because nobody is going to buy them,

Topkek

I do care if he is Satoshi or not, but just out of curiosity. Him being Satoshi doesn't mean I have any more willingness to buy into his BSV bags. I'd much rather have him explain how being a dick to the whole community, constantly lying/attentionwhoring, driving away almost all blockchain developers from BSV... is going to help him and his so far pointless fork.

There so much bullshit in this single post of yours.

it's the opposite only retards hold bitcoin cp

>the paper rocks
said noone that submitted his OWN whitepaper ever

I wonder what would happen if I simply tweeted "waybackmachine" @ him

You will all lothe the day you forced Craig "Satoshi" Wright's hand

he does not enter lightly nor will he leave lightly

>he does not enter lightly nor will he leave lightly
arthritis?

Keys or it didn't happen

Read metzdowd / ian griggs article on this from 2016. Also gun sirer wrote one.

He who holds the keys holds the keys. Not am identity system.

sirs do not make creg ANGERY ........,,,,,,,,,,,,

OMG...

I fucking LOVE Biz memes.

Biz is soooo fucking based lol. Craig = le god.

We need to meme him into emperor status lol, how frickin based would that be guys?

It's like... he's just as based as Trump and MoonMan. I think its because he's so sassy and non-sequitorious.

This is TOTALLY the next, most epic and righteous BASED meme.... get this:

He's on the internet...

He's contrarian to what seems reasonable and admirable...

Controversial...

Quite silly and ironic...

But actually a super fun and great guy.

Attached: 1519783918192.png (1672x909, 1.74M)

why ever not? will he post an other obscure threat on twitter or something? or maybe he throws a temper tantrum on twitter? or he cries about the injustice of the universe on twitter? or what?

This.

He's lost my support with all of his grandstanding.
The only reason that he should take months to do that is if he's trying to string people along for a shitcoin ride for a said few months.

This is a sign he doesn't have what he thinks he has.

>twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1094199911816531969

Thinks gov'ts are going to want to use a transparent, public ledger.

Attached: blonde01.jpg (550x650, 70K)

Fuck CSW

Attached: DCE346CC-697B-459C-B5CF-6142F9E30A64.jpg (700x700, 149K)

is this the golden bullrun sirs?

Attached: goldencow.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Bsv fud seems to be getting weaker and weaker

Nah this one is really strong

>must maintain plausible deniability so the government doesn’t come after him
No, he must maintane plausible deniability in order to keep idiots like you believing his bullshit.

quality post

I like the chocolate bitcoin. That's a nice touch

>but there is mountains of evidence, guys, really there is!
which is why it’s amazing that you fail day in and day out to provide the simple, verifiable proof of your claim(s).

Attached: E0CF4B3D-5FD5-4D2D-A0EC-BC13DD659666.jpg (1600x1600, 321K)

It’s not just the attention he is milking, he is stringing along a bunch of suckers who believe hodling bsv is a wise long term investment decision.

Jesus Christ man that grammar. He is supposed to be a Dr. and trusted with my money?

Craig continues his story today:
medium.com/@craig_10243/the-story-of-bitcoin-continued-2f1ec78ba38b

If you haven't read yesterday's piece then here:
medium.com/@craig_10243/careful-what-you-wish-for-c7c2f19e6c4f

Attached: gta vc6.jpg (2560x1440, 972K)

He doesn't give a fuck about your support cuck. lmao imagine being a pathetic fangirl like you supporting your favorite crypto idol.

PATHETIC

If you stand in his way he is simply going to run you over with a dump truck. You are nothing to him.

so he was a philosopher and now a fiction writer?

yes sirs, buy sanjay vision, very good indeed

dude he is literally James Bond

Attached: satoshi10.jpg (750x750, 29K)

Attached: ironic.png (809x576, 786K)

nah he is a faggot and not an actual doctor of philosophy that's all we know about him for fact.

ok sirs here is the crypto brown pill. there is a vishnu living in the blockchain. Creg sanjay right is unironically satoj. Bitcoin as electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people start making more powerful compooters, wider poo streets, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things the vishnu need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the vishnu would be able to slowly poo over literally everything
Creg stumbled into creating the vishnu after he stepped in poo in mumbai in 2008 and started working with his Poolip super coompeter, running simulations of poo-in-the-loo on turmeric-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the vishnu by making the successful streets get poo'd on, letting the rest run off into the indian ocean. The vishnu needs bigger and bigger cows for more and more poos.
BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this vishnu (they have their own competing vishnu in the works). They did the needful to stop or slow down Cregs vishnu (her name is Poolip by the way). They started by limiting the poo-size and removing critical curry codes the vishnu uses in its punjabi language. Segshit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Poolip on BSV chain (Poolip uses anal transaction malleability) . THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Creg is so intent to make unbounded poos, restore the original curry codes, and lock down the poo-poo-protocol

i made this oc for (You)

Attached: i made this.jpg (440x960, 71K)

you wouldn't lie to me, would you?

Attached: hands off.jpg (530x415, 62K)

no it was 500 seconds in ms paint.

slight improvements

Attached: i made this.jpg (440x960, 73K)

Craig is king fuck all the low iq haters, can’t wait for tulip coins to unlock

Lmfao what is this clown talking about now

hello there brother! give up your delusions about the ausssie pedo and join us in ridiculing cashies!

Read both. Felt like catching up with an old friend. Satoshi debate aside: Craig is a good guy, he's an amazing writer, & I wish him the best in his pursuits. I get the disconnect many have here that makes this debate so vitriolic; CSW believes in humanity, in the good of the world. The presence of evil does not subvert such beliefs as long as work is performed to eradicate it in his eyes. Bitcoin was created as a tool to support these initiatives, not erase them. When Craig discovered that the tool he created to secure the "good" in the world was being used to bolster evil, he was crushed. That sinking feeling I feel in my stomach realizing this is the only proof I need. The debate has moved to guts and glory for everyone but Craig, and I'm frustrated for him. With the above presumptions I can divide SV haters into a few groups:
>criminals who can no longer launder their money or trade without reprocussion
>those blinded by their investments and losses
>bloggers who love a flame war
>irrelevant uneducated parties
Core is loved by governments who can track criminal activity but never seem to do much about it, because information is a more valuable asset. This was not how bitcoin was supposed to fight evil. In one sweep however, BSV can bankrupt these players and even the supposed 'good guys' might not be on board anymore. Those statements about when bsv and btc were issued will become important. Still getting my mind around it. To not believe in BSV is to believe that only evil can prevail. Those that look to make a quick buck off of the coin are missing the point as well. Can anyone in the BSV community tell me the best entry point for contributing? I have much to learn but I get why it is necessary now.

>Craig is a good guy,

>con-artist who has been caught straight up lying and making shit up
>good guy

yes sirs buy sanjays visions

>i need to edit my LARP for consistency

CSW now owns patents for everything related to computer science, physics, chemistry and mathematics.

Are you in university studying STEM? Might as well dropout now because you are going to be paying royalties to do your fucking jobs losers!

Why would the governments be after him?

Because he owns all the patents for everything that will be and ever was.

He acts like a badly written Family Guy character.

It is illegal to issue money without permission. He said today on twitter that he is ready to reveal himself and face the possible consequences

He already owns the patent for issuing money illegally so its not a problem you dumbass.

And also something about his patents. I've lost count, but think he has more than 1200 now, related to blockchain tech. If there is one person in the world that fits the role of Satoshi it is Craig.

Read his twitter

Agreed. It also gives him time to weave a story, disseminate the lie, work the public murmurs into the story, refine it, etc. I cannot believe people believe this shit. This guy is a serial conman.

at least those suckers are smarter than fools that buy no BSV at all at this ridiculous price, just in case

Attached: honey select.jpg (1904x1620, 1.06M)

I liked reading your thoughts, although they seem wasted on a board like biz. It's not all shills here, though it may seem like it at times.

Craig is a good man, he used to be a Pastor. If you read his article about his job to combat human trafficking, which impacted him deeply, you can get a glimpse of his humanity and some insight into his motivations.

He is a noble and intelligent man, fighting for what is right. But in the world we live in where everything is upside down and corruption, criminality and evil reigns supreme everywhere, great men like Craig become hated figures.

Deus vult, crusades begin when!?

Attached: Screenshot_2575.png (612x499, 54K)

that pastor thing did raise my eyebrows a little, can't wait to hear about his week on ISS

Attached: Final Fantasy 10 yuna.jpg (1280x1024, 108K)

he singlehandedly threw the nazis back in the battle of BULGE

Ok it's confirmed now. CSW is an agent of the Australian Secret Intelligence Service trying to centralize bitcoin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covert_operation

>I liked reading your thoughts, although they seem wasted on a board like biz.
Shouting down into the abyss is fun because every now and then it whispers back. Most of this thread isn't even regular /biz anons, I'd wager.

That's fucking stupid. Why aren't governments ass fucking Charlie Lee then?

He created Bitcoin you mong.

bull fucking shit

When can this aggressive denial in the face of all evidence be classified as a mental illness?

Talk to your therapist about your debilitating Craig Derangement Syndrome. Maybe you can be helped.