LTC TO 100$

THE HALVENING WAS TRUE

Attached: Litecoin_Logo.jpg (256x256, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investinblockchain.com/litecoin-ltc-collaborates-beam-privacy-coin-mimblewimble/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what this old boomercoin actually do?
and this looks like artificial pump

halving is getting outdated. most legitimate projects already avoid it.

it's faster than btc and getting privacy
all the whales use it to move money quickly
i used it during the bullrun because it was the fastest coin while everything was clogged

Niggerumble is coming

same arguments that ive read 2017, like its crypto silver, its quick, etc. but LTC is just cheap copy of BTC, its no create nothing

LTC has pumped and dumped so many times

halving creates unhealthy incentives

don't be salty fags

what? you can't prove me wrong. don't even try lol

unhealthy incentives are for people with morals
we're here to make money cunt

so you basicly admit that this is just artificial pump and you fooling people to buy because muh halvening

thank you that you admit that you are just shilling here this artificial pump

>artificial pump
what does that even mean?

low iq shill

imagine buying a coin even more chink'd than bitcoin, with none of bitcoin's advantages, and all of its disadvantages

if you think people are stupid for buying neo/tron/ont/any other chinkcoin you'd have to be even stupider to buy something with even more distance to fall

ok don't be mad when it 3x's in a day

>LTC has pumped and dumped so many times

No shit, like every other coin.

Litecoin is the silver to Bitcoin's gold. If we are bullish on silver we should be bullish on Litecoin.

It means it’s manipulated, as if the whole market isn’t. LOL

Yeah I noticed that too. Up is up, faggots. Ride it or don't

and that matters why?

Artificial buy and sell walls placed to either pump or suppress price.

exactly, so who gives a fuck

People are not getting that LTC will be the first to implement mimblewimble. They're working with BEAM.

Orderbook on binance jumpier than usual. half mil orders appear disappear. Support disappearing quicker than usual same goes for resistance. BTC holding though, so hanging on. Last two low volume "pumps" failed to go any higher.

I don't know if this is bullish or bullshit.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x968, 55K)

>LTC will be the first to implement mimblewimble
investinblockchain.com/litecoin-ltc-collaborates-beam-privacy-coin-mimblewimble/

Bullish AF

only it literally doesn't matter, because monero is more used for payments than litecoin anyway. only btc or eth have any power to obsolete feature coins, everything else is just adding more features to their pointless alt

if LTC succeeds in implementing mimblewimble without a fork that will make it superior to monero.

litecoin is essentially dogecoin (or rather the other way around)
but i prefer doge since it had a better distribution and is pretty much a Jow Forums coin

Even if they don't it's still going to 3x or more off of hype alone

Abandonware

this recent pump is actually pretty significant. whether or not you think it's useful, these are some arguments you can't ignore.

>LTC often leads the market and what it does can provide insight into what will happen in the future
>This is the first time LTC has broken .01 BTC with conviction since August when it's challenged that level several times
>this break is hugely convincing. as we speak it still gaining on BTC
>it may be proof the bear market is over, or at least that there is a lot more follow through with BTC on the way (and therefore the whole market)
>There might be enough gas in this to challenge 5000 and the greater overall downtrend line. from there we will no for sure whether we are still bull or bear
>During this pump, BTC will probably climb to 5100 or so, ETH to 200, LTC to 80 or even 90

nah it's just an other p&d ltc won't moon alone and btc is not done falling yet.

enjoy deflation cunt

not yet, expect a small parabolic bull few months after the halvening, now it's just an accumulation phase for speculators, after the halvening we will have an higher floor, and an higher real value

We disagree about LTC, but I agree that the bear market probably isn't over. The very fact LTC broke major resistance signals a bullish sentiment for the whole market at least in the short term. I think there's enough steam to get to 5000 before a final wave down and a new bull market. Then again who knows.

>signals a bullish sentiment for the whole market at least in the short term
no what happens is p&d groups look for coins that are low interest low volume thus easily pumped. then they start shilling them after they accumulated and initiated the pump. then they dump into the fomo. that's all rinse and repeat with an other coin.

if you look at the volume just before the pump you can cleanly see it was extra low. almost nonexistent. that is what p&d groups look for. complete loss of interest. so that they can do a significant pump with little market buys.

Litecoin’s recent surge is totally organic.

Litecoin is not a random p&d shit coin. There's history with ltc pumps and what they tend to signal for the market.

ahahahahah

>Litecoin is not a random p&d shit coin.
you say that but you know it's not true.