What are the most bullish arguments for Ethereum?

I admit some of the FUD has stopped me from buying more at times (it can't scale, constant delays, other platforms may out-compete it). Are you still bullish on ETH, user?

Attached: JapSluts.webm (1080x608, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/eos-and-tron-trx-lead-in-dapp-usage-as-crypto-research-firm-states-that-90-of-ethereum-dapps-have-no-users-201902090343
cityheaven.net/
medium.com/rocket-pool/ethereum-2-0-whos-building-it-54a735442e
fomo3d.hostedwiki.co/pages/Fomo3D Explained
aws.amazon.com/managed-blockchain/
hackernoon.com/the-ethereum-blockchain-size-has-exceeded-1tb-and-yes-its-an-issue-2b650b5f4f62
dappradar.com/
dapplist.biz/
twitter.com/VladZamfir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zamfir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

なんで、こんな皆さん
Why is everyone like that
グイグイくるんすかね?
have you been drinking?

pls correct if wrong

most devs working on it
>literally huge amount of dev/community devs

its 2019 now, we ARE getting closer to ETH2.0

seems like the only project with it's head screwed on right (it knows what it wants to do/be over long term) no fighting forks like bch.

proof of stake will lock up supply, undoubtably bullish.

*Inhales
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

グイグイ doesnt mean drinking here, its
Why is everyone approaching this aggressively
Or something like that

that looks fun. where does one go for this activity.

>most bullish
It is the only true decentralised dapp platform. Right now. But if It doesn't manage to put its shit together in year and a half, maybe less, it will be too late: competition is high and ETH smells of myspace and netscape.

>Hundreds of projects use it
>Metamask
>Makerdao
>0x

the real red pill on ethereum is that its success isn't reliant on eth 2.0. scaling solutions are here and work to meet the current demand and then some. i.e.: how many of you know without googling what poa network is? how about xdai chain? how many of you have actually tried either?
eth's adoption is simply a question of priming the public for new use cases, and building killer (d)apps takes times, because the whole point of decentralization is to give everyone the benefit, as opposed to big corps
even then, for one use case you will see very soon: game studios embracing NFTs. many developers are building their next game on the operating basis of nft inclusion, some are even retrofitting older games. again, if you know anything about development cycles and how new the tech is, you know it's going to take a few more years for it to really explode
apply your autism to look at what devs do rather than what is said, and the picture you will see should tell you something

that being said, that's just in answer of the title. ethereum will slowly become ubiquitous, but ether (currency) isn't necessarily going to become valuable. people like vlad zamfir are intent on breaking governance and gimping the network blockstream-style. there's reason to worry if you hold ETH, and passively hoping your coins will moon without participating in the discussions on github/medium/r*ddit is the best way to ensure authoritarians win

name of the actresses above?

sauce?

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAPPAPPTPTOTPTOTPTOJAEOIJFHIOAWEJDOAETEJHIOAHDOIWJRAPOWTJNOAWRJIO@!J#$)(_!O#JK(OIWAKJMFOIAWJRPAOWJDFPLAWMDOI#ATNJP@{$ROA{WEMAO#I%JKIQ@"A${RPALSL:DMA@PO{$KLAW:OTNMESA#YP)(){O$_R}{PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTPTPTPTPTTPTPTPTPTPPPPPPPPPPPPP

will know.

Technically, we have bullish divergence on the 12 hour chart and the 3 day chart.

Also, here's a little pro tip for ETHUSD traders. The whales time their pumps using the 20 period moving average on the 2 hour chart. The pic is some evidence from December 2018 for this. If anyone wants to hop on this bull, the 20 MA on the 2 hour chart is your best friend.

Attached: 20181217.ETHUSD.20ma-pump.png (832x1217, 197K)

Dunno, maybe being the basis of a future of decentralised trustless commerce?

>mfw the second crypto run begins now. This time ETH surpasses Bitcoin.

This makes me worry a bit for ETH's long term viability. I like trading it, but I'm not sure how much I like it as a long term HODL.

fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/eos-and-tron-trx-lead-in-dapp-usage-as-crypto-research-firm-states-that-90-of-ethereum-dapps-have-no-users-201902090343

I made most of my crypto gains on ETH's first bull run from $10 to $300+. Back then, I used to want ETH to flip BTC, but I saw how disruptive in a negative sense that could have been had that happened 2 years ago. There's so much infrastructure built on top of BTC.

Were a flip to happen today or the near future, we'd be able to handle it better due to the maturation of the space and having more infrastructure not built on BTC, but I'd still prefer BTC remain the king for a long time, so that the crypto space maintains a base line of stability.

(pic unrelated)

Attached: 43083225_1139961259499681_6650965692050833408_n.jpg (480x480, 70K)

> sauce?

ZUKO-114

>It is the only true decentralised dapp platform.
Are Tron and EOS not decentralised?

cityheaven.net/

>Are Tron and EOS not decentralised?
does a bear not shit in the woods

>Coinmarketcap
>Click Rankings
>Click Top 100 tokens
>Peep the Platform as you scroll down

Imagine the smellu

Attached: 1547339479204.webm (480x360, 952K)

>oooh user-san. smelly mai fishi fishi, pussi pussi, poopy poopy. te he he

eth

90% of dapps have 'little to no users' by comparing them with tron or eos, but they're using a dumb metric.
There are more dapps on eth, and there's a limit of about 1m transactions a day on ETH,
there are more transaction per second on eos and tron, so it makes sense that using a wider variety of dapps on eth makes each individual dapp show up less on 'dappradar' because there are fewer transactions on them per day.

永遠のためのラウンド9
Round 9
Pot: 30k Total Eth: 150k
Estimated July 2019

Attached: thecancerfoundation1.png (1300x872, 516K)

most dapps are from EOS smartcontract platform, you can check this fact dappsradar

ETH is fucked, get over it

ETH 2 WILL BE THE ONLY PLATFORM

DAPPS
TX/S
EVM

GET HYPE

IMAGINE THE SMELL!!!!!!

For reference, what is ETH 2?

medium.com/rocket-pool/ethereum-2-0-whos-building-it-54a735442e

> As a recap, Ethereum 2.0 combines these key projects:
> - Proof-of-stake (Beacon Chain, Casper FFG)
> - Sharding
> - eWASM
> Once delivered, Ethereum 2.0 will support massive on-chain transaction throughput, while balancing decentralisation and security.

Attached: file.png (800x517, 298K)

I'd have more faith if Vitalik looked like this. I wish Vitalik could hang out with Dmitri Klokov for a few months.

Attached: fitalik.jpg (796x437, 61K)

>wanting your moneypig's heart to explode due to steroids
user I...

He's got Russian blood. He can handle it. Nice Hitler dubs, btw.

The fuck is this site purpose exactly?

It's a game on the Ethereum blockchain.
> This is a game in which the grand prize winner is the last person to purchase a key before the countdown timer runs down to zero.

fomo3d.hostedwiki.co/pages/Fomo3D Explained

Attached: Gom4dEb.png (800x120, 52K)

its more like "why are these chicks slutting it up so hard?"

there's something off about their the way her face looks, i cant quite put my finger on it. is this what happens when women become whores or something?

checked. this is a good, level headed post.
aws.amazon.com/managed-blockchain/

Fuck. Yes.

is that sukiyaki? why are there bananas?

NOPE. It's a scam by the banks to funnel money, time, and skills away from Cryptos like Bitcoin that threaten their banking oligopoly.

Corporates will use custom, cheaper to run, smaller blockchains so that they aren't spending their own resources supporting data and bandwidth requirements of dapps like cryptokitties for example.

Also actually understand the below points instead of listening to marketing spin from puppet Vitalik:

hackernoon.com/the-ethereum-blockchain-size-has-exceeded-1tb-and-yes-its-an-issue-2b650b5f4f62

Attached: ethereum cant scale.png (1001x681, 34K)

But who is actually using the projects?

dappradar.com/
dapplist.biz/

Attached: Grand Theft Auto Legends Card Game.jpg (1000x707, 632K)

it's the greatest instrument for raising capital ever seen. It's censorship resistant enough to undermine regulations. It's even capable of hosting it's own decentralized exchanges.
So even without scaling it has a future for decentralized self governance. The transactions will be worth the gas and wait times, if it means economic autonomy.

Attached: thedanger.gif (650x362, 1.8M)

You are wrong.

なんで、こんな皆さん
we onry fuck user never jannie
グイグイくるんすかね?
is that why you ban him jannie?

Tell me more about zamfir

its simple, eth is the only other coin with a long term future, outside of btc. there is no third place, nothing even comes close.

twitter.com/VladZamfir

I don't know whether he's Jewish or not yet.

Attached: file.png (502x502, 329K)

Zamfir seems to be a Romanian surname and sometimes a given name too. Furthermore, there don't seem to be too many jews who have taken this name, so ...so far, so good on that front.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zamfir

nah, its just more vanity metrics, the only things those deserted platforms have to rely on. if you listened to them, you'd think bitshares would overtake bitcoin.

eos/tron have much higher capacity than ethereum, and so usage fills that capacity, but if the fees were the same as on eth, nobody would use it, because nothing on the platform is worth paying those fees for. eos itself incentivizes spam because contract developers can pay themselves their own fees to use their own contracts, so all of that traffic is coming from worthless chinese gambling contracts being spammed by their own users, to give the illusion of a player base/liquidity.

as far as "flippening" goes, while ethereum has a more manipulated marketcap than bitcoin, its not enough to cause an actual flippening. if ethereum had a fraudulent cap like ripple/eos/tron/stellar, then it probably would be close.

no, its not close to 1tb. an archive node has no analog in btc, so what you want to look at is a standard node, which is somewhere around 100gb, and 5-6x lower than that for a fully verified node.