What would you even do with a billion dollars?

what would you even do with a billion dollars?

Attached: 1548529790058.jpg (750x933, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/
zambianobserver.com/i-slept-with-1400-girls-impregnated-600-in-6-african-countries-french-tourist/
youtube.com/watch?v=NERXer22e3E
youtube.com/watch?v=mSHBma0Ithk
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb5ivvcTvRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy a 500m yacht and 200m house. Rest in cocaine and hookers.

use it to make 1 trillion

Attached: 1528941721143.png (472x457, 484K)

Hire two programmers, and a traditional artist, and produce mobile games to pass time. Buy a small house so no one suspects anything. And looksmax.

>2000 chicks at the same time :cool:

Turn it into 2 dollars by investing in crypto

I would slowly poo everywhere

Produce my own hollywood blockbusters so I can control the (((narrative))). I'd also break into the music industry and turn desperate instagram thots into Beyonce-tier stars.

Attached: large.jpg (500x375, 174K)

I once worked out that it will cost me £165 million to hire ten people for 50 years at a living wage. I'd buy 100 hectares of land and hire about 40 people, I'd run a few businesses, ranging from farming to a small games studio. Basically do whatever I fancy really.

fly over manhattan or some other city in a helicopter dumping $100 bills out of a bag (maybe like 10 - 50 million dollars total?)

send everyone in america a christmas card exactly 1 time, the cards would all have a code at the bottom for their chance to win 1 million dollars, I would have 10-100 lucky winners.

maybe do some research on super powers or whatever.

Make an AR game with the intention of helping neets reintegrate into society.

idk the rest would probably go to wife + kids + sustainability.

It really doesn't take much money for me to do what I'm passionate about and enjoy doing, so I could easily do what I love for a living for the remainder of my life off of 10 million or so.

It would be cool to make a hollywood film that is considered "ground breaking" in comedy, something that brings joy to other people's lives

oh gotta remember to finish as many degrees as possible in my life time + do good for the environment

I would unironically go back to Nigeria and become an influential businessman and politician.

Probably start a sex cult.

I'd bankroll Andrew Anglin. I'd send him a steady stream of crypto so that he never has to go hungry, and so he can grow the Daily Stormer.

Also, I'd like for him to buy the New York Times building and slap a Daily Stormer logo on it.

dailystormer.name/

Attached: liam-banner.jpg (789x240, 47K)

Set up some trusts to take care of my people. Invest in property with water rights and plenty of resources. Invest in business (start ups or otherwise) that are promising and align with my higher aspirations. Take a vacation on occasion.

Fight the jew.

Cuck

I would buy an island, lambo's and 10/10 models.

>based Wakandan National blesses this thread

Attached: BFD58716-B8CC-48A2-AF96-F9475DDD9E0A.jpg (334x506, 38K)

fly to san franciso and jerk off in the street once a month until i'm banned or paying bail becomes too high

then pay people to dress up as me and do it once a month for the rest of my life

Become the Jew

Attached: 366D7B89-5E6E-4D43-8D61-1465955524F4.jpg (501x504, 72K)

keep getting more, then introduce better and cheaper technologies to rekt old world lobbies trying to stick with profitable old tech

will I get killed user if I do this?

Rent braphogs

Attached: 35AC8B72-CAD3-4AD3-B391-4A7C8E305A9A.jpg (1080x1350, 85K)

The only correct answer

Drugs lots and lots of drugs

>will I iz kill for trying to change the world for the better
Not if you align with God Emperor Trump. His uncle worked on Nikola Tesla tech and Barron Trump is the one pushing neets to consolidate lion’s share of LINK so that the 4th Industrial Revolution isn’t controlled by the Old Guard.

Attached: A72F2E30-DC91-45B3-ACE4-3E440BCEA323.jpg (894x575, 82K)

You probably won't get arrested for that in SF.

>buy your own villa with slaves
Living the modern Roman patrician life my friend

Dividend paying stocks
and control the crypto market. All of them

Attached: 1546352743232.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Not sure what exactly, but I would spend a lot of it on trying to improve society. If you invest 1 billion in dividend stocks you could easily make 5%/ year after adjusting for inflation. That’s 50MM/year. Insane. Even just $100 MM would be more money than I could spend in a lifetime (without buying dumb shit). I would feel obligated to do charity, fund research, do social entrepreneurship etc. if Inwas that rich..

Unoriginal and pathetic
Why do you seek approval from others?
Is it perhaps because of your shame about your homosexuality

Attached: ArtisticScholarlyKillifish-small.gif (445x250, 1.24M)

I would impregnate thousands of women in Africa, Latin America, and Asia.

found you user zambianobserver.com/i-slept-with-1400-girls-impregnated-600-in-6-african-countries-french-tourist/

Yes, I would do what he did but in a much larger scale.

kill as many jews

What is it with French men and their desire to knock-up non-Whites?

t. some fag infected with the greed disease which is slowly but surely leading him to an early grave

Attached: 1546215908056.jpg (1080x1236, 185K)

Whoever is racist would be a good time to kys. If u had a billion id pay her to fart in my mouth

san fran more appropriate now though if blockchain steals all their scam gig economy investors
youtube.com/watch?v=NERXer22e3E

no i wouldnt niggers are apes

I would buy a modest house and work on some investments I've always thought about. I would give some money to my family and close friends to help them out. And lastly I would buy the girl in the OP and her friends and shower them in cum twice daily for sexual release.

Train alien channelers, develop electrogravitics, start my own secret space program, and GTFO this rock.

Attached: dorito.jpg (590x350, 13K)

>Whoever is racist would be a good time to kys. If u had a billion id pay her to fart in my mouth

EVERYONE has racial bias, and that's OK. You only think "racism" is bad, because some Shlomo with a big nose and bad attitude told you so.

That bodies unnatural. Is it real?

Attached: 1499006147534.jpg (575x526, 51K)

Buy an Airbus A380, a yacht and 2 kilos of cocaine.

I was thinking more along the lines of English country gentleman, but same difference.

>GTFO this rock

this.

Spread my white seed in Africa and make it a better place

>pierced nipples
Seriously though why do women do this?

I’d unironically donate a ton of it. Not out of altruance but out of ego. All of my donations would require a wing or a building to be named after me

Of course I’d use the other 900M to financially set up my family for generations

Mental illness.

I have all these grand dreams, but deep down I know it would just be something fucking stupid.

Attached: 1545609984870.jpg (750x750, 183K)

I would trade on Bitmex and manipulate the price to make BARTs up and down, making hundreds of millions every week. I’d also invest in the stock market and live off 10% of the dividends (around 10 million).

Lifestyle? I’d do exactly the same thing I already love doing, sitting in a dark room in front of my PC 24/7. The only difference would be a bigger house and maybe some meme lambos. Fuck traveling and all that NPC bullshit.

Attached: 65EA7408-822D-4405-AB83-5F459D9262E3.jpg (416x284, 37K)

>win her back

It's real as far as not photoshopped, but she has a luxury sports car's worth of good plastic surgery to get there.

way to waste a billion dollars
putting pussy on a pedestal is one of the fastest ways to lose money

remember this: genuine attraction cannot be negotiated

Buy 1 million LINK EOY

>mfw a bunch of based philanthropic neets and autists are about to inherit the reigns of the 4th Industrial Revolution, thus evening the playing field between the Old Guard banking cabal and the Wew Guard of bright eyed bushy tailed social rejects

Attached: 945DF275-538C-4B54-BDA6-6B341825D5BC.jpg (835x1024, 270K)

>we invest in brain computer interfaces, artificial general intelligence, and cat girls
>we collectively realize all of our NEET fantasies into the world
>we win

Attached: 1374272504721018.png (480x454, 179K)

give several millions to my friends. buy quality hookers on the regular, create non-profit org to help those in need.

threw up in my mouth wtf is this shit

Attached: 1537140841916.jpg (750x1234, 140K)

Take a couple seconds just to imagine the smell

Attached: 1538006939229.jpg (645x773, 120K)

>start my own video game company to make games i want to play
>open a pizza shop
>build my own rob dyrdek fantasy factory type house-basketball court, gym, and attached apartment
>live the golden neet life

Attached: teddibi.jpg (161x203, 8K)

>create a massive permaculture farm
>populate with smart and responsible individuals
>help them escape wage slavery with low rent, low cost high quality food, and investment advice
>build a tight knit community with a philosophy of responsibility, fitness, tradition and autarky at the family level
>gradually expand and encourage similar communities around the world until the existing social hierarchy collapses and decentralizes

simply angelic, until you see the face.

Chocolate gfs obviously.

>will cost me £165 million to hire ten people for 50 years at a living wage
>330k a year is a living wage
Living pretty fucking nice if you ask me

It's not as simple as £16.5 million divided by 50. This is a true cost estimate based on a 5% wage inflation per year, which is not out of the question as the government pushes more stealth taxes onto a business such as pension contributions and national insurance as well as ordinary inflation. I remember my calculations started at £50,000 a year, which includes £30,000 salary as well as other employee costs, which totals £11 million over 50 years at 5%. I can't remember where the other 5.5 million came from.

pay off my families debts
invest in VTSAX
buy a nice craftsman house with a home theater for gaming and movies with best sound system
donate to charities, primarily focusing on children orphans and kids with cancer to make their lives better

and just live the rest of my days comfy, but it sucks i'll never be able to do that

1 post from that ID
it is bait
the janie posted it

>I can't remember where the other 5.5 million came from.
Don't worry about it, it's going to a good cause.

Attached: cash-skimming-2-1.jpg (276x183, 6K)

If you look closer you'll realise what a monstrosity she is. It took someone to remind me about surgery. I may be swayed, though she's hideous

continue what I did to get 1B and get 5B so I could get 10B.

anything else is a neet larp

mentality of someone who will be poor forever, literal low iq scum.

get to suck on them ol' titties for one thing.

Suck a billion dicks for $1 each

>earn 1 billion dollars
>distribute it equally among all american

congartulations, you just inflated away the USD and made everyone have the exact same amount of wealth they had previously

invest it so that I can live off capital gains

Buy that thot a breast-reduction, tattoo-removal, and a new face.

Just live comfortably and raise a family.

Pump some random shitcoin on biz

One of us isn't as cruel as all us

Donate 999 millions to different organizations to help MY country and live comfy with the million left

I would pay 500 million to have a fuck with her, very nice!!!

Attached: borat-20th-century-fox-103116-638x425.jpg (638x425, 44K)

Granted, this may cost many multiples of a billion dollars, but here we go...
>find desperate nation-state in the throes of economic depression
>offer to bail them out if only they sell you a 5000 sqkm plot of land and agree to sign a contract with many hundreds of pages of legal jargon
>found a charter city:
youtube.com/watch?v=mSHBma0Ithk
>contact breeder communities (basically people that have tons of fucking kids)
>offer to bankroll their procreative habits and fund their family education
>offer them free land and shit
>contact professionals around the world
>declare the charter city a tax haven
>offer competitive packages to would-be citizens and corporations to have them emigrate over
>'educate' the breeder colony using super nationalistic propaganda and use them as a standing army/police/civic service of sorts
>encourage r&d, think tanks, etc.
>pray to god the city turns cash flow positive before the treasury runs dry
>try to mint sovereign currency and play god with the economy
There's so many things one could do... How much money do you think you'd need?

build a utopian village
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb5ivvcTvRQ

Attached: arcology.jpg (800x445, 288K)

You're going to have a lot of money left over.

You have to be born a jew. It's not a religion. That hooked nose and psychopathy comes from their cursed genetics.

unbelievable
living proof that if even if you give a poor person money, they will quickly return to being poor

Attached: BC41A6AC-4D49-4D8D-81C2-BF71AFD3AEE4.jpg (595x516, 38K)

disgusting lips

fuck hookers all day everyday unironically

build Smart Integrated Blockchain Infrastructures

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-02 at 7.02.55 AM.png (390x119, 16K)

The only correct answer

Build a space agency. Is there really any other answer? Space exploration is the future of the human race, and if you want to be remembered in history books, you'll do everything in your power to support it.

My God that is so fucking unattractive

>so ugly you need a billion dollars to fix it

>I was HIV negative
Yep, this story is false

pay about $20 to some starving philosophy graduates to create a new opaque economic system that would really only benefit me, fund the campaigns of the politicians who I have control over through bribes, blackmail, secret societies, etc. then fund media and NGOs to support my narrative

Attached: 1544141911574.png (1000x1000, 274K)

This