EOS 727% Increase in Price of EOY

this is just quite conservative estimation among others coins

dailyhodl.com/2019/02/08/bullish-2019-crypto-report-tracks-bitcoin-xrp-and-ethereum-predicts-eos-tron-binance-coin-cardano-and-ethereum-classic-set-for-huge-gains/

2017 ETH was lead to bullrun because ICOs

now ICOs time is over because of scams and governments all over the world ban ICOs

and if you dont know, EOS is superior tech compared to ETH

EOS can scale, its lighting fast, no transactions fees, more decentralized than ETH

ETH is old tech now 2019

this is the era of airdrops and daps, and EOS is king of those

cryptoworld is so much different, what it was like 2 years ago, cryptoworld is very hectic and dynamic, ETH is old tech

EOS is the future and lead cryptoworld to new bigger bullmarket that world has never seen, this is the natural evolution

Attached: EOS-smart-contract-platform.png (1312x1976, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkfZBnGOBaA
toshitimes.com/chinas-updated-blockchain-ranking-eos-1st-ethereum-2nd-bitcoin-15th/
cointelegraph.com/news/eos-developer-acknowledges-claims-of-collusion-and-mutual-voting-between-nodes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will have the first decent crypto based game and the first decent form of social media. But buying now is still dumb. this shit is going lower.

bump for discussion

wtf is you logic that EOS going lower???

EOS is very undervalued, EOS has delivered, constant deveploment, mass adoption growing every day etc. etc.

EOS ath was $ 21 when mainnet wasnt even launhed!

now mainnet is launched, EOS is world most used blockchain, and EOS community growing every day

i really dont understand your logic

you'd have to be retarded to invest into eos and all gullible people were burned in this bear market. no chance that this prediction will play out.

>you'd have to be a genius to invest into eos and all gullible people were burned in this bear market. 100% chance that this prediction will play out

>you'd have to be retarded to invest into eos
>and all gullible people were burned in this bear >market.
>no chance that this prediction will play out.

you are trolling, right..

stop shilling

I'm not trolling. eos is not decentralized, has questionable founders, censors transactions at their own discretion, and many more issues. you'd have to have below room temperature IQ to buy into that.

i am dont againts ETH, but what i see, that ETH is old tech and pretty much dead, mess

i appreciate this guy, he knows what is happening in cryptoworld

he analysis about current situation

The REAL State of Ethereum 2.0 (Casper, Sharding, Funding, Timelines). Why I Sold 40% my ETH for EOS

youtube.com/watch?v=fkfZBnGOBaA

lets think rational

if you actually believe your own words, then why are you so stressed out? your bags of this shitcoin will make you rich! no need to shill on a board for incels and autists, because it has such broad mainstream adoption! you're rich! you're rich!

someone should cap OP's post and use it as an example slide in their "identifying curry niggers 101" class

Attached: 1545682421200.jpg (540x564, 75K)

So you watched one video by one nobody retard and now you are trying to spread that tardspeak to us. You are the very definition of pajeet.

first, what do you mean pajeet?
you have to go to Jow Forums i quess
cryptoworld is worldwide

BTC was blockchain vol 1
ETH was blockchain vol 3
EOS is blockchain vol 3

EOS $ 50 - $ 100 by EOY

maybe even be much higher, if new bullmarket comes, its logic to be much more higher that bullmarket 2017

so EOS could be like $ 1000 in few years

typo correction:

ETH was blockchain vol 2

bump

EOS is a centralized scam coin

this article was literally written by an indian man for $5.

"yes sir, ALL the top cryptocurrencies are undervalued!"

you know that you are liar
for example month after month chines have EOS the most best cryptocoin, etc. etc.

Too bad eos is literally useless, people needed ETH

news from the 2 weeks ago:

China’s Updated Blockchain Ranking: EOS 1st, Ethereum 2nd, Bitcoin 15th

toshitimes.com/chinas-updated-blockchain-ranking-eos-1st-ethereum-2nd-bitcoin-15th/

can you read:

Lol a friend of mine just got gooked from a dapp on EOS, I not touch this dumpster fire with a 10 foot pole, what they claimed EOS would be is not how it really panned out.

Attached: 1548705537682.png (406x399, 106K)

>Reddit spacing

Say ETH is old tech one more time pajeet...

Pajeet is not only geographical... it's a mindset...and you've got it.

>Imagine believing this ..

i dont know about reddit spacing
im not reddit member
i have read EOS reddit, and reddit hate EOS, why, i dont know

i know that reddit was deeply love in Chinese NEO, why it was that, i dont know

maybe its good indicator that EOS reddit is very quiet for now, they come from EOS fan when EOS is like $ 10

It's fucking useless. You don't need EOS just for voting, who the fuck cares, and for a ram, which the top 10% accounts hold. The coin isn't used for jack shit. The blockchain works withouth the fucking coin.

Are you mentally retarded?

How new/young you are? EOS was not discussed on biz when it was $0.5 on ICO and is not discussed now. Let it be, it is a taboo project here, move along, this is link and hot playground.

EOS is the most used blockchain in the world

YES, BUT THE COIN IS USELESS. The blockchain doesn't need the coin. Jesus fuck.

most of the worlds blockchain DApps is used by EOS platform

The coin gives proportional CPU, Bandwidth and RAM to the holder as well as airdrops and sidechain tokens. It is crucial to the blockchain, you brainlet.

YES, BUT THE COIN IS USELESS. The blockchain doesn't need the coin. Jesus fuck.

Man you're fucking dumb. I agree with everything you say. But you don't get it do you?

- EOS TOKENS HAVE NO RIGHTS, USES OR ATTRIBUTES. The EOS Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the EOS Platform. Company does not guarantee and is not representing in any way to Buyer that the EOS Tokens have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features.

Yeah, but that works at 0.0001$ coin price. That's the only need for the coin, which currently is massivly overpriced at 2.470.985.145$

To be honest that list sucks dick, not because EOS is 1st, check the other coins there.
XVG , BCN and ETC shouldn't even be there, XVG is pure hype, the devs are incompetent letting the mining algorithm be exploited 3 times in 3 months, BCN had a 80% premine and most people agree that the devs exit scammed on the Binance listing, ETC was 51% attacked and there's nothing good being developed there.
Also, it's pretty clear that EOS isn't as decentralized as you think, the consensus system incentivises BPs to collude in order to maintain their position.
Remember the Huobi leak? I'll not be surprised if BPs are still colluding.
cointelegraph.com/news/eos-developer-acknowledges-claims-of-collusion-and-mutual-voting-between-nodes