*HONK*

*HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*

I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!!

*sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!! *HONK HONK*

Get ready, for *takes off size 30 shoe, inflating a giant balloon hammer, then whacks you with it* the announcement *starts pulling line of multi-colored cloth from throat* to end all announcements!!!!!!!! *HONK HONK HONK*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
*presses a cream pie into your face*

LINK $1000 EOY STAY STINKY *HONK HONK*

Attached: 1549143082935.png (1000x767, 312K)

Honk and clownpilled

Attached: honkjugle.gif (1512x1584, 2.52M)

Fuck this meme is dirt can we just skip ahead 2 weeks so it dies already

reddit

HONK HONK HONK HONK

Attached: 1549202578008.png (498x621, 147K)

this is awesome

this...

whats the meme, I dont get its

*pushes your face into a coconut pie*

*forces a meme*

*HONK* *HONK* *HOOOOOOOOOONK*

*spins bowtie once again*

Don't be such a negative nancy!!!! here, have one of these! *makes a balloon into the shape of a Link cube*

And here it is!!!!!!!!

At least it isn't fresco

Nice art, OP.

I love this. gj

Seems forced and arbitrary. No clue how this caught on.

*gets into miniature car, drives around in it and gets out with several large lads and ladies*

I'll force THIS *Inflates sausage balloon and puts it to his groin* down your throat lad.

Meme magic

Attached: 1549496313189.jpg (750x742, 377K)

I’ve only been away for two weeks, what the fuck.

user... I...

*HOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK*

Attached: 1549738105465.jpg (678x1154, 404K)

Kek this is amazing

I hate clowns, but I love clown-posting.