Inheritance

My sisters are both brain-dead insta roasties. I need my parents to sell a house worth a million now and with that money buy a villa for me. How can this be done behind sisters back?

Both have men who either work in bank or have relatives bank workers

Attached: tekashi-6ix9ine-attends-made-in-america-day-2-on-september-news-photo-1026349632-1543254246.jpg (640x640, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao your sisters are more successful than you and probably smarter

>he believes we are dumb roasties

They probably have all their ducks in a row for your parents to swindle you out of the house

There is more than a house and everyone in town knows i belong to the local underbelly circles.

FPBP

OP you stupid nigger, Your mum regrets the day you were born & your dad hates you cause you ruined you mums tight cunt.
I heard him say the other day:
>Its like throwing a hot dog down a hallway

Never heard a case of baby boomers doing anything preferential for their male boomer heirs above a golem, harpy, iron (fe)man chattle wombmen adulteress progeny.

Why would they agree to buy you a villa? How much would that even be? After commissions, maybe some long term cap gain, and buying themselves a new home, you'd maybe be left with a few hundred k.

They are already rich as i am. I am not after a few hundred k BUT after a fucking villa. I will do gods work in it an fuck 18 year old twinks and do depraved shit...all while having a gf

If you both are already rich, why would you need them to sell the family home to get a villa?

Just buy it yourself, mate.

Why is that? It's irritating.

NO YOU DUMB FUCK., they have multiple properties. i am rich but i dont have a million to throw away

>inb4 take a loan

you dont get rich by doing stupid shit; what will you suggest next? buy Link?

its coz they are middle class not really rich. by rich i mean millions net worth

If a million is on the line, getting some proper legal counsel would pay for itself like a thousand times over.

>you dont get rich by doing stupid shit
You mean stupid shit like trying to buy a villa to hold sex parties in?

LOL, stay poor my friend!

>One like, one prayer

>stupid shit
>buy a villa to hold sex parties in

pick one

you clearly dont know anything about enjoying life and depravity. you get rich to turn your life into a long springbreak

>I will do gods work in it an fuck 18 year old twinks and do depraved shit...all while having a gf

Gay sex spreads disease. I wouldn't care that you're fucking twinks. You'll all just die of AIDS anyway. But why bring a beard into it? You're risking infecting some poor woman with whatever plagues you pick up during your faggotry. Just be a faggot already. If I were your parents I wouldn't give you money either.

the best part is that i am not even gay. only 25% gay

Like I said before, friend

Stay.
Poor.
L.
O.
L.

fpbp

Gay enough to spread HIV.

exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php

>Bell and Weinberg reported evidence of widespread sexual compulsion among homosexual men. 83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners. Reference - Bell and Weinberg p 308

Half of gays have had more than 500 partners. A third more than 1,000. It's insane to get your dick anywhere near someone that promiscuous.

Why do you need to engage in that type of behavior and have a girl friend at the same time? Are you afraid openly being gay will threaten your status with your parents or something?

If you really need a beard just find some frigid woman who knows your a fag and doesn't sleep with you. They have dating sites for asexual people.

Anyway I'm done moralizing on 4channel now.

Why are you and your parents rich anyway? Are you in the same business as them or do you do your own thing?

OP, how old are you?

Hedonism is fun in the short term, but nobody I know who has live that lifestyle has truly been happy in the long term.

One you got the villa, would you have enough money to cover bills and living a decent old person life?

I AM A FUCKING BOOMER

Why are you and your parents rich anyway?

one more day of rest and then you wake up at 7am again lol. have fun tool

Got you. Jow Forums's definition of a Boomer or society's Boomer at large?

I guess whatever floats your boat. Really, your best bet is what the user above said about a lawyer.

I wish you had a better relationship with your sisters. I get along well with my siblings and my parents have explained how the inherentance will be broken down up their deaths.

OHNONONO HOW WILL OP EVER COME BACK FROM THIS

yes Jow Forums's definition of a Boomer. yes i think i will have to find a lawyer... i dont even live with sisters and when i lived with them all they did was fuck men and they were outside home 24/7

i have your answers but i'm gonna need some pics of your sister's brappers first to fully assess the situation

i used to love and admire roasts...these days i view roasts as Chad's cum rag. not even having money is enough for them used goods.

fpbp

Attached: ayy vegano.jpg (300x393, 22K)

roasties being chad's cumrag is just the natural order of things and as it should be. go be chad

>go be chad

chad is a gene makeup mixed with a certain upbringing formula. i wish Jow Forums would learn this

This thread gave me cancer

This fucking much.
I'm in a royal suite @Windsor hotel in Bangkok, I fucked many girls and trannies for the first night and now I'm just lurking Jow Forums

BRO MONEY DONT BUY INTERESTING LIFESTYLE

Attached: faggot.jpg (1080x720, 267K)

>I fucked many girls and trannies

OP here. why are you guys obsessed about fucking ugly asian women? if they were good looking asians i would understand but these are ugly...also why in that shit city?

I felt for the Thailand meme..

I already booked a flight to go back to Europe.

I just came to experience it.

i am more of a beach bum and spiritual guy, so i would visit beaches in thailand and ignore the ugly women. garbage ugly asians lol.

Attached: imjfgjghages.jpg (184x274, 10K)

Some are very hot you know..
and there are white roasties too
I fucked a french girl in my room (from tinder)
I think I could have an orgy with my neighbors (3 korans, 2 gay guys and 1 girl)

my gf is garbage sex tier. might as well fuck her

Agree with some Asians are very attractive. Was the French girl over there explicitly to bang on holiday?