Why do people work min wage/manual work?

Zoomer here. Why don't people literally just work hard at school, work hard at a good university and finally work hard in their jobs?

It seems so easy but I know so many people who never put any effort in then expect something for nothing. Seriously what do people expect to happen if they never even try

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

t. never had a job

Because they're lazy and/or low IQ. They're the same ones that get pissed when Indians and Nigerians come to America to become doctors.

Because people have been convinced that food, housing, healthcare, entertainment, new clothes, iPhones, are all a fundamental human right.

They have been convinced of this by the ones who profit from providing these things at the expense of productive society.

Attached: images.jpg (211x239, 9K)

I'm 23. That basically is reality.

I have a BS and a MS in school, work experience and unemployed. school is a scam in 2019 zoomer and of all the people you should know this. k-12 is daycare and teach yourself with google and not pay some pyramid scheme phD to teach you. the only reason why you should go to college or a university is to become a doctor nurse or lawyer because a degree is mandatory by the state. jobs care more about work experience aka relevant minimum wage jobs to prove yourself

Competency hierarchy. Some people literally are incapable of simple shit.

>I'm 23
Holy fuck you MUST know everything!

I left an office job to work with my hands. Everyone likes different shit, little dude.

Obviously not true, I grew up in a shithole and basically no one bothered with their education. That was the one common factor.

You can google it as well

Attached: dod_educationpays.jpg (680x319, 77K)

Because they didn’t go to the local engineering job dispensary, look the manager square in the eye, and give him a firm handshake.

because not all people are the same kid. Some can't be motivated.

Silly zoomer all that stuff you said sounds good, but if you’re not in good with the good ol’ boys network, you’re never gonna make it.

t. Boomer who isn’t in good with the good ol’ boys.

Because some people don’t have what it takes and/or just don’t want to. Being a minimum wagie might be hard work, but it usually doesn’t require that much commitment and self-discipline. Also, if you aren’t very smart (nothing wrong with that) then learning a trade might be a better “investment”. Lastly, if you live in a country without free education (e.g. burgerland) a good degree is expensive.

Lmao. Could you cope any harder. You got scammed into getting a useless degree for a job you get paid $50K a year for. You're probably still paying your shitty degree off. You have no real life skills. How does it feel? I make $150K/year working a low IQ trade job, as you say. The irony is you could never do what I do and that's why you don't make $150K a year.

Because they were lied to from the beginning. To sell them education loans.

You're ranting to the wrong person, brainlet.
LMAO

Attached: Capture.png (862x175, 41K)

working hard doesn't pay at all, if you live in a place like western europe where taxes are high.

University is a scam and you need to be good at maths/sciences to attend the only courses worth a shit in order to pay the debt quickly. The majority of the population is bad at maths/science and that's why they remain poor because either they graduate in shitty humanity subjects or don't attend uni at all.
Also work hard at jobs? Good luck with that fairy tale.

Good boy points over 9000

Attached: 1528867255150.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Everyone gets a student loan to cover that + money for accommodation. if your family are poor it's way more than you need

This isn't an excuse at all

>Why don't people literally just work hard at school, work hard at a good university and finally work hard in their jobs?

Because that's not how it works. You can't just "work hard" and expect your efforts to yield fruit the way you want them to. You have to work smart and have the foresight to know where to direct that effort so you can further your career and elevate your station. Give a shit about the things you do and why you do them. As an example, in the current zeigeist, you should question whether going to college and getting a degree would be a worthwhile committment of your time and moeny, or if you would be better served learning a trade.

People who don't give a shit about what they do and who settle into a comfortable work / reward loop are those who get stuck in minimum wagery and retail hell.

>loan for education
Nope, I sinserly wonder how you burger can take so much bullshit.

You missed my point tho, I'll rephrase
Work hard in school =/= good job or job at all.
I don't get it.

America was supposed to be the land of free entrepreneurship, when did things went this bad.

Also you never have worked, don't lecture people on shit you have no clue. You sound like a retarded burger cliché frendo

user ignore all the memeposts about how education doesn't pay and shit
It does pay and it pays handsomely
However, it is very difficult to simply work hard for all those years.
Most people lack the motivation and the self-discipline necessary to dedicate yourself 24/7 like that.

>23
>zoomer

lol fuck off old man

worked hard and graduated from a good university in a stem field. Literally can't find any decent work, not even at shitty pay. So I am doing manual/labor work while looking for jobs on the side. Been at it for 2 years now, I have a job interview once a month or so. Sometimes have to cancel because I don't get time off from my current job. Have grown complacent with my current job, and the manual labor isn't all that bad...so there's that too. In general ALL fucking jobs suck, doesn't matter whether its high skilled or low skilled, you are still getting fucked over. Wish I dropped out at 18 and just started my own business doing anything and then moved on from there, but no I fell for the stupid STEM meme and still paying off 42k$ in debt.

University requires money like any other financial investment. You might as well ask why everyone doesn't rent out real estate, invest in bonds, and live off of stock dividends.

Good luck getting out if you are born in poverty.

27yo reporting.
I can confirm you're a retard

10/10

College used to be good but now everyine does it and it's not good

As with most things, going mainstream brings in hordes of tards