It’s better to be a millionaire than a billionaire

More money, more problems. This is unironically true. The immature NEETs on this board will disagree and mock this as cope, but it’s the truth. Comfortable and stress free multi millionaire > billionaire. Past a certain point, the diminishing returns are just not worth it anymore.

Attached: 736DA9A4-47D5-43AA-8B01-40E73DBBA55C.jpg (800x450, 40K)

The problem isn't money, it's attention. You need to get rich and powerful without the spotlight.

Agreed. As soon as the spotlight comes on you, you're fucked. Still, even a couple of million isn't enough these days. I'd say 10+ M is where life actually gets easy and fun.

That’s the easiest part....most people don’t give a fuck who you are. Making millions is the rough part.

>More money, more problems.

Attached: 1520405601621.png (550x543, 18K)

Imagine actually needing $10+M to live comfortably due to your insane spending habits. Just imagine.

I'm already FI and my basics are pretty low. I'm talking about living large. From what I'm seeing, 10M is when I won't have to budget anymore. That's about 400k a year, more than enough.

This is only an issue for normies that love to socialize. Being an extreme introvert, I live like
a ghost and I don't associate with people at all outside of a professional environment.

Oh, I see. Yeah I would agree if you want to live large than you'll need probably 10M+ like you said. Just NEETing it up would require much less I'd say.

why even bother thinking about it? you wont be either of those lmao

>Just NEETing it up would require much less I'd say
Definitely. Some people leanFIRE with less than 500k.

I've never felt more out of the loop than right now. What in the fuck is "leanFIRE" m8?

I agree but the real red pill is to be part of a trillionaire old money family, where each individual is a multi-millionaire, and some family heads (those that better handle stress) are billionaires.

If you are not this, then you are essentially fucked because all wealth from rich and poor flows into old money families anyway.

It’s not normies you should be worried about, it’s the professional thieves, extortionists and blackmailers who will find out about you no matter how low profile you are because they have access to the network of people managaing your wealth.

Thats what billionaires have to worry about.

Indeed, multimillionaires are nothing but another consumer class to be exploited by the 0.001%.

Sorry, these are terms from the Money Mustache world, I guess

FIRE - Financially Independent Retired Early

leanFIRE - FIRE'ing on minimal funds, usually involving either vanlife, househacking or moving to the third world. NW usually under 1M.

fatFIRE - FIRE'ing in luxury with a NW above about 4M

early retirement where you literally live like a paleolithic caveman in order to save expenses, trying to minimize the time in your life spent working for money but instead maximizing the time spent trying to save money. pretty dumb desu

ah, thanks user.
great explanation. Now I understand. I lol'd at the paleolithic caveman part lol.

Having bought bitcoin at 0.1$ is strictly better than having bought it at 100$.
So, no.

why dont you go for broke- thats the easiest way to life

If you live in a rich country and have a decent job then it’s very doable to become a multi millionaire when you’re like 50.

This. Imagine being a bitcoin/fiat millio/billionaire. Some motherfuckers find out about it somehow. Next thing you know, your family is getting kidnapped or you are getting extorted. That shit is stressful, that's why celebrities and the rich hole up in their mansions or cirles surrounded by security.

What a comfy life that would be - dig a dungeon in your mansion with a hidden door - barricade it shut and just sit in there and play games or shitpost all day with years worth of food with you. That is the ultimate /comfy/ life if I must say so.

Bezos is literally being blackmailed with dickpics as we speak.

Again, if one lives like a ghost and doesn't associate with people at all outside of a professional environment, none of this is an issue.

this same man has no problem desecrating politics with his WP mouthpiece or taking over the economy with his cancerous growth of a company. and because he virtue signals so much he hardly receives backlash for the means by which he is reaching his end.
he deserves what he gets for swinging his dick around.

Attached: 1536793084583.jpg (1920x1280, 247K)