As a LINKMARINE

How are we going to mitigate the effects of PTSD that all marines get? We've been fighting this war for over a year now with our brains psychologically altered beyond repair from being on this board. One day soon when the singularity hits we will instantly be rich and the war will be over. The effects of this probably won't be much different than a solider in Fallujah scraping the scalp off the ground of some Muslim suicide bomber before a tour ends and 12 hours later you are sitting on the couch with your kids watching Ellen Degeneres.

PTSD among American marines wasn't at prevalent back in the day as it is today because they got to come home on a ship with their mates and had 30 days or so to decompress.

I'm afraid the singularity will hit and I'll be rich and I'll be walking into a Walmart and all of a sudden I'll start getting anxiety and hit the deck when I hear someone say someone say something in passing that I might misconstrue as LINK FUD even though I've already made it?

What if I'm driving with my nephews and nieces taking them to the park and I see a Mobil gas station and my brain starts envisioning Möbius FUD and I run the car off the road and kill us by wrapping my car around a tree?

I almost want to stay in this prison at Jow Forums. The larpers and shit posters almost give me a sense of security that I know I won't have once we have made it and you are all gone making mixed races babies with women who have left their pajeet husbands.

Attached: IMG_1974.png (122x141, 3K)

Very FUNNY

AHAHHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>mfw people can lie at a faster rate than I can verify in a timely manner.

Attached: 1536512074383.jpg (636x781, 68K)

Man I’ve gone stir crazy already. Can’t wait to be freed from this torturous, yet beautiful wait

My concern is it wont be that easy. Simple things like watching a Houston astros game will probably be severely debilitating mentally and physically. There are going to be so many things that will remind us of this hell we have endured.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

You are a MANIAC.

Attached: 1530888581955.png (1092x1050, 120K)

Dude so are YOU. You are in EVERY thread saying the exact same thing
>the definiton of insanity is doing the same thing over while expecting different results

I remember someone on this board said that some people were meant to hold wealth and others were meant to stay poor. Unfortunately, you may be the latter.

My plan is that after I’ve made it, I’m gonna cash out and take 12-24 months to travel and NEET, so I can let my brain recalibrate after this hellish wait. Hell, maybe even rehab

Well we will have enough money to open our own rehab center. And we will also have enough money so we can hire only white people so we dont have black people trying to kill us while we are asleep like you see some of these black people do with older white people in retirement homes.

Is this real phaggot. Sign me up

Honestly I will never be the same. LINK has ruined my marriage in several ways, made me hate my job, and pushed me to the absolute limits of my sanity. When I finally get back from the war I’ll probably try my hand at a small business or something to distract myself, but I know I’ll never be truly happy at this point. I’ll always remember the fud and probably miss the comeraderie and excitement and having a “normal” life will always feel dull.

Will not be cured until I can pay at every traffic light for competing auto piloted motor vehicles to give way to my automobile.

Kek

I know that feel, bro. We are all gonna make it.

The only possible cure until the New Social Smart Contract Infrastructure has significant (((penetration))) is the serene admiralty of The LINKMARINE Flotilla.

Hashtag metoo

A few years of NEET-caused mental scarring from psychological warfare is a small price to pay to be a multi-millionaire desu.

If anyone ever tells me that I just got “lucky” I’ll punch them. I watched my investment fall over 80% over the course of a year as I was bombarded with mountains and mountains of FUD and bullshit from discordfags making me question my investment. Thankfully I’m unFUDable now and I’ll never sell until I’m a multi-millionaire. The bullshit we deal with here only increases our mental fortitude. It’s the price we pay.

This, the best thing about LINK is that we all will know we really earned it, unlike winning the lottery

>he thinks it’s the same person

How much longer until I can sell 1k at $50 and travel while I wait to stake 10k LINK?

Attached: 5DD0D1E7-213B-4041-9E72-AAA27CA3F558.png (631x739, 596K)

travel where? Some shitskin country where you'll be killed and then never be able to stake

Australia m8

Fuck off we're full

Attached: eBO7CTr2.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Get bitten by ant spider or wtvr shit down there die user i

Attached: 1523482036775.png (485x443, 22K)

Fucking this. My relationship is getting questioned. I have to confront issues of aggregation with my gf. She’s smart but I’m challenging her to think outside the box and understand the oracle problem. When she looks at me with a blank stare I get irritated. How? How? After breaking it down point by point can she look at me with a blank stare? Moreover, when we make love I think of the oracle problem and how we already made it. I wonder how, but how can I go back to a life of waiting for events to happen. Finally for the first time in their lives anons and neets will be able to call the shots and control some aspects of life. Plan marines, plan. What life will you want after you travel the world, have the best hookers and best food and wine. After a while it will all be vanilla. Personally me, I look forward on the yacht parties. Sure I’ll probably bang some high end hookers and talk of the meme wars. But I look forward to the camaraderie, of the new vision we see for society. We will be able to accomplish things that the BTC and ETH whales only dreamed about. From their lessons, We know what to expect and how to play this game. We’re simply laying a stronger and bigger pyramid, just as the pharoes once did, excelling their previous ancestors. Personally I’d like involve myself in historical architecture, possibly discover some great depths of humanity. Personally I’d love to be part of a blockchain ChainLink oracle satellite service that will hold and verify all of our human records and history. In case the human species is plunged to the dark ages, we can leave the future anons and neets a blueprint on how to take advantage of our successes and technology, so that they can be a Chad and choose how to proceed in creating their own history. I imagine myself as in current times as an old priestess in Egypt or In Mayan and helping create images that passes down history, tradition, medicine, science and culture.
This will be my PTSD medicine.

Attached: 939ECBA6-1954-4EEF-A8B9-563CA47B3753.png (800x600, 157K)

>responding to pasta.

Own land with fresh water sources on it. That's the best advice I can give to all LINK MARINES. Buy land, and I mean ACREAGE. Possession of land and resources is the cornerstone on which a family builds its self-determination and legacy. Put solar panels on your property, have a well, have wind mills. Build on and develop your land, develop a relationship with your land, be a guardian to the life on your land. If your acreage is large enough and you build on it enough, your ancestors and line can live on it for generations to come. You are literally altering the course and history of your line.

pic very much related

Attached: PeakConditionCO9.jpg (768x512, 82K)

This thread is very funny. As an actual combat veteran I can say that some of these posts are very accurate.

Buy Mobius sir

what years devil dog?

I want to buy land but I think it's safer to be amongst the plebs. If we buy land in Wyoming or Montana away from the riffraff the us govt can easily use drones to kill us and nobody else will know

>responding to bait

How did it feel to fight and deep down know that you were fighting for nothing. This is how PTSD takes root

>responding to the real bait

Europe is releasing PTSD2 which will take care of all of that.

Newfag alert

you guys are pathetic

why the fuck does your bitch need to know how your investments work? she just cares about security at the end of the day

> responding

It felt great to be getting paid to carry around machine guns and driving hunvees everyday. If it wasn’t for my savings I wouldn’t have 70K link. I must say if we weren’t there ensighting fear than many more locals would have been killed. Locals looked at us like hero’s

You guys killed all the locals. You were worse than the Nazis even if the Nazis had killed the Jews

fuck you

You don’t know me brother

you think its bad now? try EOY 2019 when mainnet is still "around the corner", and there's still been complete silence from any company/bank about actually using it.

D-DELET THIS

Attached: 19146232-1CEE-4D60-B0E0-28951B794149.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>newfag trying to pretend he’s part of the community. Stupid prick

>greentexting wrong and call someone else a newfag

based

Wew, that's been part of the pasta for months. Lurk moar faggot

Newfags

I share this dream user.

The singularity will be our cure from the PTSD. Who we really need to be worried about are the swinglinkers and fudders who were reminded over and over again to buy link and never did. There will be major suicide watches

kek and check
>tfw you see someone with a black amex credit card and go into an autistic rage

>The effects of this probably won't be much different than a solider in Fallujah scraping the scalp off the ground of some Muslim suicide bomber before a tour ends and 12 hours later you are sitting on the couch with your kids watching Ellen Degeneres.

Man up you bunch of useless faggots!!!
This is our test, this is our struggle.
We shall prevail!

Attached: 1514704802571.png (800x506, 365K)

this is so gay

GIVE ME YOUR CUM, MR. NAZAROV

Attached: 1549276290932.jpg (750x933, 469K)

>I had to wait for a year fapping to traps and playing video games before my speculative investment was worth enough to retire. I'm just like a combat operative who has seen the frontlines of a war.

Attached: 1547057665202.jpg (720x573, 18K)

I fuccing hate this feel

>
Faggot

Underrated post

You will see. It will be empty and sad once we make it and dont have this camarederie anymore. Why do you think these idiot military dudes sign up for multiple tours of duty?

>It will be empty and sad once we make it and dont have this camarederie anymore
NOOOOO

This. You are all just faggots who will never be happy or appreciative of your own luck no matter how much money you make. Enjoy offing yourself in your lambo while the rest of us pursue physical fitness, music, writing, painting, traveling, etc

Had a dream where we were ranked #2. Thiught id share this experience with fellow marines

this is incredibly real. we are all sissyphus.