Me IRL trying to get a job without a degree

>"Dont go to college bro, just work hard and dont be an entitled millennial, dont be scared to get your hands dirty, and u can be a underwater welder 500k/yr EPIC STYLE like Mike Rowe say XD"

Is it even possible to afford rent and a dental check up one a year without a degree??
a-at least I got a response from this place lmao im 22 and my life's a mess

Attached: 3.jpg (1244x616, 199K)

>22
Just end it now bro, you’re out of time

Is this USA? :O ;( :( :( this is sad

Just listening to The Killers - Human

Immigration destroyed the price of free labor

Get rid of all that faggoty soldier shit. The recruiter didn't get that far down your resume.

Also try to get a dishwashing degree from a top university.

If that’s your resume on the right user you’re overqualified and they know it.

Most places just want some teenager or immigrant to wash dishes because they know they can’t ask for more money and will put up with a lot of shit

This is stupid. You are overqualified which is why they won't hire you as you will leave instantly. Use your GI bill you fucking retarded sack of shit
Get an education or a trade.

You‘re out of your ELEMENT

It literally is like that though, Im making about 2k/week working as a fucking flat roofer with no university or college education (obviously). It is very easy to make over 6 figures with an "unskilled" trade (mine has a 3 year red seal program, with union-mandated minimum wage of around $37/hour in my province, but still, the barrier to entry is low and starting wage is only like $18/hour) if you're willing to travel and work out of town, nevermind a skilled one like pipefitting, welding, electrical, plumbing, etc where you're making $40+ as soon as you get your journeyman ticket. I didnt meet many guys at the camps I've worked out of that weren't making over 6 figures, except maybe labourers doing retard jobs like concrete or insulating.

Although you wont make it working 30 hours per week, the amount of overtime/double time/living allowances/bonuses you can get will greatly bump you up tax brackets.

>tfw rejected from Yale so have to go to my safety school Harvard school for resultant sanitation sciences

Should I even bother going to school??

We're talking about unchecked aggression here, dude.
What the fuck are you talking about? The application is not the issue here, I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT CROSS...

I know a number of professional, upper middle class people with nice jobs, salaries, savings etc. They all have a Bachelors, many of them have more advanced degrees (MA, MS, JD, MD, PhD).

I also know a number of people without college degrees. Their retirement plan is basically Social Security and Medicare when they reach 67. They are often unemployed. They have little savings, job stability. Manual work which is easy in their 20s gets harder by their 40s, harder yet by their 50s, and even harder into the 60s (Full SS is 67).

There are some people who go to college and don't do well, and some people who don't go who do well, but we can see what unemployment and earnings are like on average for the attached chart. So you have some story about two outliers where someone without a degree is doing better than one with, great.

You wonder who these people with a thing against college are trying to convince.

Attached: ep_chart_001.png (1920x1080, 101K)

wow thats bad bro

hey alexa, play despacito

I’m looking into trades as a backup in case my business fails. What’s a good trade that will offer me the greatest degree of freedom - in terms of being able to find paid work, work like mad for short time and then fuck off for a while? New Zealand specifically.

Drug dealer // Beat producer

This is either a thing that didn't happen, or rejected because person hiring is an edgelord and hates vets.

Be me 4/10 , high IQ took stem choose minor classes with with non stem students class ful of brainlet lazy Stacy do school projects for them ask them $$$ they don't want pay tell me we can settle this sum other way mf got sex with almost 10 dfrnt Stacys per semester for 5 yrs

OK, now THIS, THIS...this here is [spoiler][/spoiler]EEEEEPPIIIIICCC!!

>mfw the dumb chads I knew from school got comfy middle management jobs from their Fraternities "alumni" with marketing or Psychology BA degrees
yeah im jelly

"Alexa, google 'how to tie noose'"!

The people who hire dishwashers aren't super bright themselves. They might have read his cannon crew experience and said lmao this retard misspelled ordinance.

Dude no jokes learn how to program. I have a meme tier degree and with a bunch of effort you can easily make a living.

Hey you dumb fuck, prior coast guard here and 23 years old. I was an E-5. Your resume looks retarded, fix it up and make it look like less military gayness. Also, use the fucking GI bill you degenerate.
>Free school
>Housing allowance while you go
If you don't use that then you deserve to suffer.

DUDE, the HR slust never actually see if you have a degree

OP i own several restaurants and would never hire a 'dishwasher' through mail.

Just go there in person and say I want to work. starting today. if you arent a complete fuck up you will get a job after max 10 times you do that i promise

t. your future boss