Year of the Pig

The sacrifices shall begin soon, exit all markets including crypto

Attached: 1549110875146.webm (206x360, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=CHtkE_1546448265
youtube.com/watch?v=rVR7NjnMkIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

crypto is safe newfag

bruh.....

is that from when swine flu was big

No, just chinks being chinks

What a waste of some high quality meat.

if any of you eat processed meat you are just as bad as these chinks, the only difference is your comfortably cut-off from the reality like the average burger.

factory farming is cruel but i doubt it comes close to literally burning animals alive in such a fashion

Fpbp we bull now

You'd be fucking surprised.

they didn't even die is the fucked up part

The version with sound is 10x better
liveleak.com/view?t=CHtkE_1546448265

what the fuck

for what purpose????

Nah

>chinks
>needing a reason to do insanely brutal and pointless shit

jesus christ they don't even die imagine being burned alive then buried alive

This, it makes me unironically become vegetarian, I'm such a hypocritical faggot gdit

It makes me hungry. Stop being such a domesticated so yim fag.

imagine the smell

Attached: 1547165995818.jpg (464x380, 57K)

the only problem with this is that the fire was obviously going out at the end of this video. I dont want to eat rare pork

Do it nigger. Rise above the temptations of the flesh.

t. based vegan

Ah, they really don't suffer. The meat just becomes way more tasty that way
Regards, a real chinaman

Every chink knows that the more the animal suffers, the better the flavor.

Guy who worked at a slaughter house for a summer here, its nothing like that. They're basically lined up single file and someone hits them in the head with a bolt pistol to knock them out, then their throat is slit and their hung upside down to bleed out while unconscious. They aren't lit on fire, and other than extreme stress from being in an environment where they know they're going to die (they fucking know), they aren't really tortured or treated all that terribly. Just one shot to the dome and then its lights out.

The chickens get treated worst of all, but to be honest its kind of hard to hurt a pig or cow through normal means, they're just way too hardy and resilient

>(they fucking know)

Attached: 1541420442102.png (656x755, 39K)

Reports across the field is jew money is escaping the markets

>they fucking know

At what point do they seem to realize what's going on? It's kind of arousing to be honest. So helpless, knowing you are being led to death and nothing you can do to stop it. Just meat for creatures so much more powerful than You, creatures with no empathy or care about your survival. You are just food. Die for us so we can eat you. Fuck I'm hard.

Attached: 1543953852594.jpg (720x1000, 107K)

They are going to let it rot for a year then excavate and have a dinner.

jesus you need help. But I imagine its the smell of death in the air. As soon as they get off the trucks and start being herded into the execution line, they start kind of freaking out and looking scared.

vagina is disgusting

fuck off back to e621 vorefag

Attached: 1534976406236.jpg (526x567, 74K)

this is how mother nature feels when we dig for gold and other precious metals
and you scum complain about a few autismo bitcoin miners

I'd say probably, because you have this dipshit
who honestly think incinerated pigs have meat on them.
and why would you incinerate fucking thousands of dollars worth of meat?: Infected, Infested, Biohazard.

will they be OK?

Why?
>source china
ah okay

Attached: 1531250390963.jpg (750x660, 243K)

>The pigs were diseased and the was apparently the most efficient way ?
really you didn't read that part.

I never said they were going to eat the pigs, I was merely reflecting on the fact they blowtorch cats and dogs for human consumption since they think it makes the meat taste better if they die in pain.

all the moral fags on here not realising the shit they eat has been gassed while they scream in pain

youtube.com/watch?v=rVR7NjnMkIc

>muh humane meat

nice deflection, but your still full of shit.
>Video of a burning that would happen in any plague.
HURR DURR FUCKIN CHINKS AMIRITE!
That's you in initial context.

Attached: divinedeflection.jpg (223x310, 28K)

Nah, you're just trying to hijack something unrelated to perpertuate vegan propaganda anyway you can.

its not unreasonable to assume chinks you fucking retard.

yeah but bacon..

You still get to eat blow torched cats.
You don't get to eat pit incinerated anything.
pretty unreasonable to assume chinks when any good inquisitor sees a fucking purgin of nurgal's ilk.
None of you are going to make it.

Attached: Just_as_planned_tzeentch.jpg (683x476, 87K)

Egyptians killed all of its pigs during the last swine flu epidemic. You're only assuming chinks of your racism.

Id be so conflicted. The yummy smell of bacon and the screams of a cute piggy.

They burn pigs alive for my ham?

google herd of pigs on fire

all the results are from china you fucking faggot

Satoshi has revealed himself. World markets will tremble. We are witnessing the rebirth of a legend that will echo through the centuries. I hope you are prepared.

how do you get your meat in your diet?

I watched Dominion the other night and the pigs were the only ones that really got to me. They're so much more intelligent than other livestock, and they know exactly whats going on. You can see the absolute horror and trauma in their eyes. The cows were bad too but they're a little more retarded

Attached: Dominion.jpg (960x955, 101K)

You googled for the source after you made the assumption. That doesn't change the fact that your thinking process is that of a double-digit IQ person.

>I never said they were going to eat the pigs

you are the worst form of human
mental gymnastics to preserve your retarded ego

it's not racist to notice the fact that chinks are barbaric subhuman insectoids. ever see a chink rekt thread? they don't even regard their own countrymen as living beings worthy of dignity and respect, and animals even less so.

those retarded eyes HAHHAHAhhahhahHAHHAAHHA

>that ID
>sirs i am here today to introduce you the Islam PC. 100% halal computing sirs

Attached: islam_pc.jpg (1280x852, 177K)

You can mention any race, and I can point out the shitty things they've done and are still doing.

>millions of animals have died painfully to give their flesh so we can live
>to feed creatures such as this who consume enough food to feed an entire family
The sooner the Golden Arches crumble and meat becomes prohibitively expensive the better chance mankind has in saving itself.

Attached: big-forehead.jpg (849x469, 182K)

yeah you're right, wow i guess you just defeated racie realism in one blow, good job retard

Judging a whole race based a on few videos you've watched on liveleak is not racial realism. It's just the thinking process of an inbred with double-digit IQ.

We've all seen the chink rekt threads, I take the stairs always now because of those fucking videos.
but
>its not racist
>chinks are barbaric subhuman
I at least I can admit I'm fucking racist. But if you only knew what a 21st century plague could do to the world.

Attached: 1462709437663.jpg (236x354, 13K)

Chinese isn't a race. Its a country with a culture devoid of soul and empathy

Safe as in sheeping inside the fence.

By burning the pigs the chinks are saving thousands of human lives. This is good not doing otherwise and knowing you are spreading infected meat is objective evil.
Arguing for this not to happen is heretical.

Attached: 1467435336699.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>a few videos
>double digit IQ
did you just assume my IQ from a few comments? hypocrite. and you're downplaying the frequency of the occurrences like it's a rare thing. they just leave people to die because that's their culture. they literally don't give a fuck about human and/or animal life.

your point is that they're exterminating a disease. okay, but why didn't they kill the pigs before burning them? seems unnecessarily cruel, and inefficient since their running around extinguished the flames prematurely.