If you haven't figured out to buy this shit yet, you are unironically never going to make it

If you haven't figured out to buy this shit yet, you are unironically never going to make it.

Attached: quantwave.jpg (915x372, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/blockchain-what-it-is-and-why-breaking-down-its-barriers-will-unleash-untold-potential-in-everything
medium.com/@acepka/valuing-cryptocurrencies-utility-tokens-1c1403a3bcc4
quant.network/QUANT_Token_Utility_V0.1.pdf
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All in chx, I could say the same thing

i'm all in chx too

CHX for me.

this token might be the reason i off myself

all in link here

Attached: sn.jpg (640x360, 25K)

Ok ok, how much CHX do I need?

THIS IS A CHX THRED NOW OP BTFO

10k to make it in 2 years is the unofficial minimum. But anything is better than nothing

Alright lads, tell me why the following isn’t the best portfolio going into the next bull run.
>CHX
>QNT
>ENG
>LINK
>RLC
>0xBTC
>REQ

Alright, will do more research. Thanks user

Sell everything but the top 2 and accumulate as much as possible, just because biz shills something doesn't mean its worth shit. If it was me though I'd sell everything and get as much chx as possible before next week

HOW MUCH QNT TO MAKE IT?

10,000 chx to make it

this guy gets it

jez man. pick 2-3 winners and put half your money in whatever market tracker you think will win (btc,ltc,eth). You took the suicide stack meme too far.

>pic 2-3 winners
That’s sound advice, user, which is why I picked 2-3 of the most promising winners in 2-3 different specialized fields of blockchain use.

If I wanted to be an absolutist who thinks there will be one protocol to rule them all, I’d just go buy a lottery ticket instead.

>2019
>REQ
>0xbtc
Good picks user. You'll definitely get what you deserve in the "next bullrun"

foxnews.com/opinion/blockchain-what-it-is-and-why-breaking-down-its-barriers-will-unleash-untold-potential-in-everything

Fox

Yw

In the next bull run, everything coin and it’s forked sons and daughters will get pumped. Some will pump more than others and the leg it’s ones will have stronger stamina to hold their positions. Pick your coin and back it with conviction. My main coin is QNT which I believe is going to be melting faces this year.

*every coin
*legit ones

financial ruin?

QNT, how I remember. Daily volume under ten ETH. No one talking about it. I didn't understand why they couldn't see its potential.

Sir Gilbert warned us.

polkadot is better than quant. also polkadot token has value. quants token doesn't need a token. can someone prove me wrong?

Where can polkadot be bought

do you need a iphone to access the applestore/ itunes and shit ? Do you need android for the google play store? QUANT is the iphone and android in this example. Imagine not yet bought QNT hahaaa

>polkadot
another put a blockchain in between your blockchains so you got even more blockchain
result: transaction time too long and/or security too low.
read pics related and understand:

1/3

Attached: whyoverledger1.jpg (615x309, 89K)

2/3

Attached: whyoverledger2.jpg (569x291, 94K)

3/3

Attached: whyoverledger3.jpg (571x187, 55K)

Ok so, why exactly the QNT token is necessary and valuable, why it isn't exactly like the Ripple token

>Quant doesn't need a token

What is DDOS protection?

Necessitating tokens to interact with the network protects the network from attack.

see: medium.com/@acepka/valuing-cryptocurrencies-utility-tokens-1c1403a3bcc4

Attached: whyQuantTokens.png (400x91, 41K)

>Quant token will not accrue value along with Overledger network

Wrong. Finite quantity + all transaction costs charged in QNT only + tokens locked up in mapp licensing = QNT fundamentally MUST increase in value as enterprise increasingly uses Overledger.

quant.network/QUANT_Token_Utility_V0.1.pdf

Attached: Quantanomics.png (1095x2000, 429K)

Funny you mention XRP which has a marketcap of $12 billion. If QNT reaches the same it would be $1200 based on existing supply.

So ~900 QNT to make it?

1K held for a year will make it.

500 QNTlet here, won't make it. Hope you guys enjoy the gains

Attached: 356.png (1205x648, 186K)

OH GOD DUMP EVERYTHING

Right answer.

What happens next week?

this is the coin with the fake press conference right?

I have never heard this term of one company being a guarantor of another company, I don't know what to make of it

LOOOL

ask your self what the fuck it means to be a guarantor of another company

and most importantly: how does this correlate to value of QNT token?? This is pure speculation and hype like what we saw in 2018. So sad to see people falling for it again. 0 utility of the token, 0 demand.

The guarantor thing isn't a big deal.its mainly a symbolic role.

I've screenshot this. I'll post it up on Biz in about 6 weeks time when we see how QNT has progressed with the announcements in the pipeline.

Can't wait.

this.

not investing in qnt because it doesn't need a token and polkadot is just so much better

Just jumped up 10 places on Coinmarketcap to 68. Top 50 here we come.

Someone is trying to manipulate this token upward right now.

There's fucking nothing for sale on the order book at fatbtc, then all of a sudden I see a transaction for 0.047-ish eth.

I get curious and sell one qnt for about 0.0377.

A short while later, another transaction happens putting it right back up to 0.0477, without anything appearing in the order books. Literally nothing.

I keep testing this to see what this guy does. Look at pic related.

Is this a bot or what that is doing this?

>I get curious and sell one qnt

You just lost $1200

Whoops forgot to take a pic

Worried my pic will have metadata that doxxes me now that I think about it

But instant sells of small quantities at 33% above last sale price seems weird. Go look at history on eth/qnt pair.

QNT is the safest bet in crypto. Its definitely a billion dollar market cap which is 25x from now. Though its likely to be much higher as the market reaches the next peak in a couple of years.

Binance will moon this shit..

top 75 boi
only 73 left to go

muhnipulation

Look at coinmarketcap

Fatbtc is $5.58 while index and the rest are far below.

This is being pumped via fake orders on fatbtc. I'm literally watching them come in.

These orders never show up on the books before being filled. Instead, every minute or so, they show up in the transaction history. It's entirely fake.

The question is, why is someone faking the price on fatbtc?

That's exactly what it is.

Who the fuck is going to a shit exchange like fatbtc to instantly trade double digits quantities of qnt? Who the fuck is going there to snap up these orders before they ever appear on the books? Why the fuck are they in the mid-$5s on fatbtc while every other exchange on cmc is in the low $4s?

This looks super suspicious.

fatbtc is washtrading it to lure people in
its all fake volume, real trading is only done on idex and trex

Yesterday it was more expensive on IDEX than Fatbtc for a while. Is IDEX a conspiracy too?

Huh

But why would fatbtc be wash trading it upwards?

It wasn't. Real orders on fatbtc start at $5 and some autist literally just bought at that price there.
That shit exchage listed quant on their own and been trapping people's eth and quant for half a year already.

IDEX is the only real trading of the coin, it's a great project though.

If idex has orders between the spread that magically being made and filled instantly so they never appear on the books, then yes.

Bittrex has it now too thought the volume is very low.

Bittrex price is the same as Hotbtc at the moment.

>Bittrex has it now too thought the volume is very low.
It's Bittrex intl , not the normal Bittrex so us and normal users can't use it.

I saw a Quant thread that wasn't fudded into oblivion on reddit. I think I'll stick with Chainlink

QNT might unironically overtake LINK during next week considering they will announce what I think they will.

QNT does not need a token. Sorry.

What do you think they will announce?

IBM

Hmm, wasn't aware of that possibility. Well, time will tell I guess. Thanks for sharing

They said they are announcing cloud partnership in 2 weeks on their last ama(28th jan), in BB interview(tuesday) Gilbert said they will be announcing US partnership in a week. It was also said there will be bank partnersip announcement next week. On some previous AMA Gilbert said they are keeping close ties to IBM. Quant is also partnered with Crowdz, and Crowdz are partnered with IBM. Crowdz and IBM are working on corda solutions and it so happens Quant is making connector for Corda.
I might be wrong but damn there are a lot of sings pointing at IBM.

Even if it's not IBM, it does seem like there will be some interesting partnerships announced soon, but yeah I can see the connection with IBM now

How do I buy QNT? I can't find it on Binance....

Idex

why, we have figured it out

it is a fucking scam. no one needs this shit, which does not even exist

partnership with whom? this bunch of faggots and faggotesses are literally nobody

just imposers

They will announce Ukcloud and it will dump. Btc dumpening combined and youll be back at 2.5.

Try to take profits on idex while its going up. When its going down theres no way to sell at a decent price with all the bots.

Attached: notselling3.jpg (894x894, 91K)

This is fucking hilarous by now. People STILL refusing to ride this rocket shit because (BECAUSE) it is being manipulated upwards.

I DO BELIEVE I PREFER COINS THAT DUMP.

My fucking goodness, this thing is going to 1bn, it simply doesn't dump on news. Chad Fad.

Quant will also integrate with next-gen ledgers. There is no reason why this should stop any time soon.

CHX QNT FTX being PUMPED by the same group. QNT is a software, it doesn't need a token.

GUYS, GUYS! IT DOESN'T NEED A TOKEN!

GUYS! YOU'RE GETTING RICH FOR NO REASON!

So Jow Forums is after hypescamcoins now? Pathetic.

Sold 10,000 at 800k vitalics Jesus fucking Christ make it end

Nothing NEEDS a token. There's a way for every project to avoid tokens if they really wanted to.

But whether you like it or not, Quant does have a token. It will be required for licensing and usage fees, and the Quant Treasury will allow clients to pay in fiat if they wish, and for the QNT license and usage fees to be acquired and locked up on the client's behalf.

Complain all you like, but it doesn't change the fact that they've created a token based system that increases the intrinsic value of the token proportional to system growth, and with a platform like Overledger, and 70+ corporate deals in the pipeline, it has one of the best chances in crypto of gaining serious usage in the near future that will lead to real token demand.

If you want to stick to your Biz autist principles and disregard all of this, you are free to do so, but it's the truth.

Attached: jnnjknbuigyvt.jpg (700x1280, 172K)

The volume on idex is a fucking joke. And even that joke of a volume is 90% bots.

Sold everything.

This. Nothing needs a token. Crypto doesn't even need to exists. But it does. People actually want to use quant network and want to invest in it.

Theres still time to get back in.

This, if you'd try to sell 100eth you crash the price

It's an important lesson, user. Don't just assume that every project is going to do a pump up to lower/mid level and then fall back down.

Look at the tech, look at the potential, look at the tokenomics and look at the credentials. To me this was always a project that had one of the best chances of pumping way past what many would expect.

I mean did people honestly think that a system with this kind of demand and future news wouldn't pump past $20m or something? 90% of what will make this pump hard hasn't even been released yet. It's still very early days.

I personally think this has a good chance at a $1bn valuation, but even if we were going to be highly critical, it would not look out of place among the $300m-$500m cap projects which is still a long way up from here.

Multiple 100 eth sell orders have been filled in the last few days. Just set your order where you want, it will get filled. No need to market sell.

I remember people saying the same thing about HOT. A month and a half ago it had $800k volume. Then it got a Binance listing and shot up to $43m volume.

Smart patience always wins.

Quant has broken volume records on idex as far as I know.

>IDEX
>$763,036 USD
>208.77 BTC
Great, I hate creating accounts on exchanges especially if they're bad.

>Needing to partner with a cloud..

Attached: 1546620214045.gif (500x338, 3.62M)

IDEX is a good exchange though.
Never had any issues with it, used my Ledger to enter and go all in QNT.

>being this new

You can buy it on binance for $20 in a month then.