Hey, I made 1,5m € with stock and credit fraud. I had/have a partner and i mean 1,5m each

Hey, I made 1,5m € with stock and credit fraud. I had/have a partner and i mean 1,5m each.
After our last trades and transfers we changed our identities and live in a different country now.
I never told anyone about it.
Im serious. AMA

Attached: pool-691008_960_720.jpg (960x642, 205K)

What's your new name? Where did you decide to move to?

>I had/have a partner
Is his name Schrodinger?

I live on madeira.
Won't say my name.

haha
Yeah we worked together, so we "were" partner, but in a way we are still partners cause we are the only one who know the truth about each other.

Will you come teach me in South Africa?

Are you going to have children?

sure, about what? finance and trading?

Both.

how can I do this too?

I have a girlfriend and children weren't a topic yet. But yes, i want children someday.

So how exactly did you pull it off? You don't have to be detailed but give us an idea.

which country do you live in?

What will you tell them about your past?

have no university for business or economic?
Learn how to fake identities and all you need to know about credits.

You write like a pajeet

Do you like your life now and for the future, seeing how you changed your identity and are a bit of a fugitive...sort of?

My partner is an IT brain and i was the finance & banking brain. We worked with money from credits of people who never existed.
With "worked" i mean forex and cfd trading.

what i told my gf: Parents died, friends betrayed me and gf cheated on me, was depressive and saw starting a new life in a new country as only option.

i really love my life now. I wasnt starting this giant pull off, because i liked my life in the first place.
And fugitive.. hm, kind of, i needed a lot of time to get used to my new life, at least a year.

unironically. how hard is to get a new valid passport? can you just get one off the darkwebz?

asking for a friend obviously

what the hell is a pajeet

an indian streetshitter

No biggie man, you did what any wallstreet crook would and probably still does.

my partner knew some dubious guys and also got the connection to someone who organised our new id. We didn't choose madeira on our own. I was a bit scared of that guy, but he did his job and it cost 150k for both of us together.
No dark web.

Have you retired ? Is 1.5 mil enough?

dam thats legit cash lol.

what are your goals now (financial)? surely you cant live off that 1.5m forever

ah, im not even asian.
dont have moral issues at all, we only scammed banks and insurances.

I never understood how that shit would ever work in a country that checks biometrics. If you entered a country before as your previous identity, then wouldn't they know that someone with the same finger prints entered the border previously? Or do you just avoid those countries and travel only to developing countries with no tech?

yeah, probably we payed too much. But it had to be fast and were paranoid af.
i still trade sometimes with 50-60k haha, yeah but i retired. I also hold stock and have some appartments.
The next 5 years im happy with my income i make with real estate and stock. But someday a company could be possible, but idk which business.

is what you've done possible to do for anyone? or were you able to do it just by having years of experience in that area and a partner with IT experience as well?

to be honest i never left my old country before, instead of once, but also didnt have to show my fingerprints then.

As long as you can get credits with fake accounts, anyone can do what we did. But its risky af.
And also technical progress makes this harder every year.

thanks. what exactly did you need your IT partner for?

also what about your family and friends? did you tell them some made-up bullshit or just ghost them?

I'm not following. You don't need to fake IDs to get credit and then forex/cfd trade. If you have a winning strat you can just trade with your own or investors cash and make bank. even work with brokers to trade on margin. so why did you need to steal credit to trade? Or was the idea to just fraud credit and pass it through forex?

Definitely not worth it to leave your current life and start a new one for only 1.5 mil lmao. You risked all that and only got away with a measly 1 mil???? That's pretty stupid to me

>madeira
you will be bored after 2 weeks

also bad larp 3/10

this is from breaking bad

DON'T open the box. You might regret it

poorfag here, can you give me some tips about how i can make money like you did ?

So let me get this straight. You refer to "credits" as in credit cards?

You faked identities and took out money from said credit cards, mixed up the money than give it to yourself, correct?

Would it not be less paper trail to do the credit fraud and then just clean your money outside of financial markets? Also how does one create an identity that would fly under a credit company's radar? I've considered credit fraud before but never really thought it could be pushed to that limit.

lmfao 150k, this nigga is pulling bullshit straight out of breaking bad. Top fucking kek

presumably the missing link is stolen credit cards

load accounts, make binary trades, withdraw profits?

the technical part is presenting valid IPs etc and not getting traced

I get that. but it's way easier to just use CCs to buy electronics or gift cards and sell online. the FX part makes no sense. I can't think how that'd somehow be more profitable with less work. Like if you just randomly took out CFDs you're going to miss a lot of the time and lose money on majority of accounts. Unless you had a strat and knew a particular one to short. still you could leverage out a legal/legit account.

bad larp maybe?

What did you do with your old identities? just leave people to wonder, or create any kind of story?

sign a bitcoin signature with your 1.5m on the address
otherwise larp
sage