Chainlink is the worst

Community in crypto. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Attached: A80246A3-5EC6-4443-AE3A-36B64759254B.jpg (1242x1330, 612K)

no. skycoin is worst community

>Identifying with a "crypto community"

You collectivists are gonna get stiffed.

Besides reddit-tier tards like finrekt, is there an "chainlink army" of sorts on twitter?

Attached: CA67E89B-65B7-4DC4-99D3-AF48E4833DEB.jpg (640x802, 94K)

Maybe a small squad but not really.

And stay out normie

>been in link since '17
>ended up on Jow Forums
>will stick to xrp

>He thinks he is smart and a "techie" computer guy
>First time he used Jow Forums was in 2019

He is beyond brainlet.

No there's 3 or 4 accounts that have decided to do cringy tron style shilling and get into long LONG arguments with xrp shills for some reason. Not a good look. They should just shut the fuck up it's not helping anything.

lmao, this guy is no link marine. i can smell his laughably weak hands from here

>sticking with the $XRP senpai

that tells you all you need to know about this idiot

He's a fucking retard, so are the Twitter shills. I don't know who is worse.

de-anonymized XRP Chad, er Joe, versus virginal Jow Forums neckbeards hiding behind a computer screen in mom's basement.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

T H I S
H
I
S

Look at tweets from @crypto__oracle. I’m pretty sure he/she is the de facto leader of linktwitter see who comments/likes their tweets and that’s linktwitter in its entirety

Attached: 1542035206153.png (1155x1034, 53K)

Crypto_oracle needs to STFU!

*HOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK*

Attached: 1549098791184.png (1000x767, 315K)

>why would banks use XRP

This kills the ripple

>sticking with a 40 billion supply kike scam coin
lmao he must be shameless, and retarded

f*ck Ripple

Haha bro I'm just gonna stick to the $XRP senpai on twitter haha nice one bro yeah XRP is gonna moon bro I just like communities that don't use the N word haha. God protocol? Nah I'm not religious senpai :)

>Besides reddit-tier tards like finrekt, is there an "chainlink army" of sorts on twitter?

you're a little bitch, bitch

>t.finrekt

Attached: 0enlist.jpg (1027x1434, 584K)

Die a painful death shitstain. You're a cringy blight.

Fuck you faggot discord Delphi nigger

Lel

Kys faggot

You’re thread with the Ripple Jew is comedy gold.

Jesus christ tell me about it, these fucking delusional link faggots purposely start arguments only to pump link.

Word of advice to all degenerate retards still holding this fucking joke of a coin, sell, sell before the sat and eth ratio come crumbling down and leaving yall with 0.01 eth LMAO gl fucking gimps, heed my advice or keep getting justd

>You’re thread with the Ripple Jew is comedy gold
This desu

literally who, noone cares about his opinion

>wears a backwards hat
>defends Ripple

Normeis are scum.

You really think that's him? How many shills sport a selfie? He's probably a pajeet sock puppet and owned by the same spiders who run Junko Suziyaki and Thecryptooracle. There's definitely overlap.

Hadn't occurred to me. I keep forgetting just how much that goes on in crypto is an utterly shameless fugazi.

There's just too much going on we'll never know about. I don't think any of them are genuine.

this is what happens when you have a small very angry community of late adopters, desperate to get rich, that pile on a random alt with nothing to actually show for itself. as the years slide by with nothing happening, they get more and more crazed.

Unbelievably, Junko is a real person

dont worry im doing my part and fuding that faggots posts on twitter every chance i get. I suggest you guys get sock puppets and do the same. WE NEED TO KEEP REDDIT and NORMIE SHITTERS OUT

Speak plainly, snake.

seeing twitter posts related to chainlink with Jow Forums replies is cringy as fuck, though. those provocative memes posted arent even funny or creative, it just reeks of nu-Jow Forums reddit infestation.

The precipice grows nearer.

Attached: brownBunny.jpg (498x592, 117K)

this right here is the reason im starting to talk shit. I will see sreen caps from bix posted. Ive ven see assblaster caps.

you're fucking crazy if you think link is worthelss im fudding the fuck out of it on twitter and still think its good

I am all in on XRP, I’ve been on this board since inception from Jow Forums. I don’t identify or mingle with a fucking ‘community’. All the popular well known things have their McNormies on social media, I don’t care. LINK, even if successful when it finally launches in Q3 2020 won’t make you rich, at all. I’m going to laugh at you all this summer even more than before.

What do you think you're achieving by playing these games on Twitter? How do you measure success? How do you know if your efforts have increased your collection?

its clear to anybody not clouded by emotion for their favorite alts that chainlink is certianly not in some higher realm than most other non-scam funding tokens. worthless? no, plenty of tokens have speculative value, but the people talking about it like it's even comparable in importance or relevance to ethereum need to take a step back out of the echo chamber.

if youve been around that long why are you still in xrp? it topped massively months ago, and there are still billions to flood the market since ripple decided to start liquidating.

i just like pissing people of that gave themselves a name and use anons effort to make thems selves look and feel important. like they did anything

have you looking ino link more then just seeing what gets posted on Jow Forums?

You’re kidding right. Please tell me this is a joke. This has to be a joke. Nobody can be as insane as Junko.

You're trolling them then. I think fudding implies you've got financial motivations. I understand trolling. Fair enough.

>How do you know if your efforts have increased your collection?

to actually answer your question. Its funny watching these faggots that hang from these link celebs nuts get rusltled replying to me. If the price drops awesome if not i put dont in peoples mind and piss them off

it does both. Makes them mad but also for the new people reading it that might buy it puts dont in their head. Ill im saying is its a coordinated Jow Forums scam.

Wholeheartedly agree. We’ve basically got so many newfags and attempts at new posts. Get some rekt stuff on

Junko is some white guy weeb who lives in Japan. Wasn't he doxxed a couple.days ago?

do you part too. The more we have the more people will snuff them out

he wants to piss off the wrong group. he could intellectually dominate him on every rehashed bullshit he espouses from his mother's pussy mouth of a tweet, and over time show our intellectual superiority.

other option is to him him for what he is: A monkey shit of a person to simply one of those "got lucky" to hear about link.

i don't WANT TO SEE ANY OF YOU ON THE YACHT PATY LIKE CRYPTO JOE OR I SWEAR to ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY IM GONNA SOCK YOU IN THE MOUTH.

WARNING INITIATED.

Then get on twitter

Crypto joe pays for likes and retweets from bots. The ultimate cuck.

Crypto Joe is faggot xrp retard who is psyop that says he owns link but then fuds it and suggests people by ZAP. He’s also blocked most link marines on twitter. No yacht party for him.

I run a midsized Twitter link shill account, should I delete it? Or is there a better way to manipulate the normies who have followed my account?

Attached: Q9MJ.gif (400x207, 2.16M)

Attached: irrepairable xrp brain damage.jpg (719x474, 109K)

Keep it. Chainlink will never go higher than $1 without awareness. Your average crypto enthusiast has no idea what chainlink even is. This about Asian countries where even the white paper hasn’t been translated. Asian markets buy like 75% of all crypto. Xrp shills are the perfect first wave to FOMO in once link does a 2x from here. They are the right level of retarded enough to know what SWIFT is and can be easily shilled once broken.

Well the price of link isn't dependent on normies, it's dependent on network useage and collateral lockup, but I see what you're saying. Is there even a point to shilling link before mainnet, feel like I may have jumped the gun a bit too soon on this. Although when mainnet does hit, my account will be in the perfect position to shill to the masses once the campaign begins.. I'm definitely overthinking this

Link twitter is fucking terrible.
To many newfags shilling and fighting giving link community a bad rep. We do our best work in the shadows. Crypto Oracle and his twitter fags are diluting our community.
Spread this far and wide: Delete your twitter or stfu crypto oracle you do not represent the true link community.

Just fucking stop. When I ever see XRP npcs start to get converted by link twitter shills I, and others, will be breaking out the heavy fud. You have been warned.

Come poop on my street pajeet, I dare you.

Why do you have crypto oracle so much? I thought his articles were pretty based. Helped me learn a lot about the project at least

In all fairness, fuck ripple

This. Crypto oracle is a massive faggot, why can't he go build something

I don't hate him.
His articles are well researched and well written. However we have spent over a year researching, chasing down leads/ following breadcrumbs and put a big ffort into a coordinates fud campaign to keep the project known to true marines.
His articles and endless shills hand feed normies the info on a silver platter, bringing fags to the link community that have given us a bad name on twitter that otherwise wouldnt have bought in until $10 per link.

what the fuck does XRP has to do with oracles

>moments before this tweet was typed up

Attached: 1528258828366.jpg (720x720, 44K)

his articles are crap. he writes like a second year college student

Mfw I'm far more handsome than this tweetfag chad. gf is 10/10 and 115k marine.
LiG

Attached: 1549443979554.jpg (894x575, 245K)