25 million ico. No plasma after 2y

>25 million ico. No plasma after 2y
>other team receives 50k grant and releases it in 6 months

Attached: Screenshot_20190202-164713.jpg (850x610, 266K)

it was always going to be a scam coin. What legit company would call themselves omg?

Attached: EF81B05A-FA05-4A34-8757-45BB23632F08.jpg (1066x600, 699K)

its like you hate money

Attached: chinked.jpg (842x1234, 303K)

>2019
>Still thinking that OMG"s plasma implementation is the same as LeapDAO's implementation
>Not realizing LeapDAO's MVP is a shell of Plasma, does not have a Watcher, has no smart contract capability, is only utilized for transfers, and is run by a single operator
>Still thinking Plasma scalability as a L2 solution that only benefits OMG and not the entirety of the Etherum eco system.
>Legit thinking there is LEGITIMATE FUD against OmiseGO (pro tip, there isn't)

I mean, I knew you were autistic Neo, but this is just becoming sad.

he has your money on his desk user. how do you feel?

>Legit thinking there is LEGITIMATE FUD against OmiseGO (pro tip, there isn't)
What have they achieved with the money they raised? How many devs do they have working on plasma right now?

classic Chinese scam

I'm not arguing that as of right now there is no "official product'. However there is a github full of thousands of commits and is only increasing on a daily basis , along with POC demonstrations. 64% of top 100 CMC projects have no working product, but for some odd reason this new "2 yr what do they have to show" meme isn't targeting them.

I'm also not arguing that they were overly ambitious and over promised what they can deliver on, all startups are like that, but to continually argue that they are achieving nothing is ridiculous.

>legit thinks Im from the matrix
>doesnt realize his money is in the hands of class 3 underpaid thai software devs and a polish contracting team
>omise youtube channel marketing affiliate referall links and co working space
>literally no mention of blockchain

Holy shit no wonder why crypto was such a scam. You have retarder cocksuckers like you who cant see what an obvious scam this is.

Stay poor. You can serve my fries at McDonald's in Thailand for me

Thanks for proving my point.

let me guess. the other team weren't gooks?

>implying no legitimate FUD against Omisegook exists
I'll give you a good one- even Joseph Poon lost faith in these retards. He's tried to help them in every way possible but has just about given up on them. I was told this by someone who heard this from Joseph himself and am not making this up. Enjoy your bags.

You literally have zero proof or any source to imply Joseph Poon has "lost faith", 100% of Poon's job was Plasma architecture, which he has done. He has nothing to do with anything OUTSIDE of Plasma.

That nobody wants to use blockchain? Lmao. Read in any large industry sector. Blockchain is a joke. Youre even more retarded if you think Omise will deliver. They donated a million dollars to niggers who sold their bags at 9 bucks and 5 million to stanford. Loooool trying to play good with the law.

Only idiot retail gets fucked like you

Is that a real tweet? Ive always wondered

Not doxing myself or my friends so go fuck yourself. I'm leaking you actual info and you can take it however you wish.
>He has nothing to do with anything OUTSIDE of Plasma
Boy are you going to be in for a shock later this year.

There are many legit companies are funny names.

>AnalTech
>Ass Compact
>Cockram
>Couche-Tard
>Hooker Furniture
>Pedo
>The Boring Company

I have a friend who actually knows you. Tells me you’re a flaming autistic faggot who sucks cock on a daily basis and gets ass raped by his dad when he drinks. Tells me your mom hates that your an obese acne ridden queer too. Not going to disclose my source, but trust me he’s a good friend of yours.

>I have a friend who actually knows you. Tells me you’re a flaming autistic faggot who sucks cock on a daily basis and gets ass raped by his dad when he drinks. Tells me your mom hates that your an obese acne ridden queer too. Not going to disclose my source, but trust me he’s a good friend of yours.
Am fren, can confirm.

Attached: 1547657878930.jpg (1024x543, 83K)

Do you realize that OmiseGO is partnered with MCDONALD's?

"In 2017, McDonald's revenue reached 22.82 billion U.S. dollars."

Estimating a very conservative 0.25% payment processing split, that already makes over $50 million in fees to OmiseGO token holders, i.e. about 50 cents per token assuming 100m staked tokens.

And that's ONLY McDonald's, already giving you an incredible 50% return at current token prices. But there's so much more to come once the existing Omise business is moved to the OMG network and they can do 1 million tps that will also pay fees to token holders.

You must be a fool not to buy now.

this migger still fudding OMG?

Kek this must be bait

You can't be a real person. Imagine holding -95% bags of a dead project, and being mad at the guy who told you to sell. Some people really, truly deserve poverty.