Just bought some rsgp to get me started. I should be able to quit my job if this works out

Just bought some rsgp to get me started. I should be able to quit my job if this works out

Attached: flipping.png (760x505, 184K)

So whats the plan?
You gonna flip and sell gp for a living? How much do you expect to make a month?

1 Month Change - 61 - 21%
3 Month Change - 49 - 17%
6 Month Change - 31 - 11%

So you're gonna sit on 2.2m worth of death runes for a hopeful 5-10% profit in a few months?

>no plan, just try out and see what works
>yes
>no idea, as long as it's more than minimum wage

people still playing this shit? gaming clearly died in the early 2000s

It went through a huge revival with the release of OSRS and is being held up as the model of what is to become the mmo renaissance. It's popular af, was recently given a mobile release which is the full game and fully integrated with PC players, etc.
The game holds up surprisingly well in terms of content and the user-dev relation is strong with most game changes being polled via in-game voting systems to get an idea what the players would like to see in future updates.
Game is far from dead at this point and is already influencing the western mmo market and how people perceive the genre as a whole.

we're gonna make it OP

Attached: IMG_20190112_194524-1.jpg (1067x1897, 1.26M)

>playing RS while eating steak

The cultured and successful man gains the most pleasure from reminders of the good times in his otherwise scrappy and destitute childhood. Just because of this does not mean he needs to eat like he's still poor.

I'm jealous I didn't think to do this desu, being I'm just another broke student.

I didn't get RS when I was young. Still don't get the appeal now. If you want to play something there are uncountable better options

windows? fucking cuck

Is there a single better option for mobile? The entire game is on my phone with no compromises.

RS was the shit back then. I would love to experience all that again, sadly simply playing the game OSRS wouldn't be enough.

>Rune Steak

fuck you bitch windows 7 is amazing

You need to make over 100mil a day to beat a minimum wage job though. Don't get me wrong man i get the appeal and I'm grinding it out on the GE myself, but it is a job too. You will need many accounts

How many accounts are you on right now?

There's a two week membership+goody bag thing through twitch prime that just started, if any of you guys are nostalgiatripping.

I want to play an MMO but there is nothing that is
>new
>populated
>not dogshit

I tried ESO and Black Desert. Both SHIIIIIIT

Emulators. Even NES has better graphics and more fluid gameplay than this shit

click click click

click

runescape cash is the real runescape

I'm sorry to say, but you're doomed to fail because of buy limits. I've tried the flipping life, but that's a hard limit that stops anyone past a certain point. Even if the limits were removed, there just isn't enough liquidity to be able to move items around in nearly enough amounts needed to sustain a NEET lifestyle.

Unless you're in Eastern Europe.

Runescape Cash MAV (Mod Ash's Vision).

Teach me how to flip senpai

Ores are generally the most consistent. Use the buy/sell test method on one piece, and see if there's any margin whatsoever. All you need, technically, is a 3-gold difference between the buy and sell price in order to get a monopoly on all transactions and make some profit, though the more the better. I've had moments where I have a 10-gold margin, grab a quick 100k. It's good money, but not enough to rely on entirely.

Who /helmie/ here?

Attached: 1445651734642.png (1000x1000, 762K)