Bitcoin

Fudders are basically low IQ Tier kind of people. They never read something bigger than 3 pages. All the information they get are contained in simple and short posts.

They are simple not smart enough to read a medium article about the possibilities and details of Bitcoin. They never read a patent and don't understand Bitcoin at all. Because of this, they can't participate in discussion about Bitcoin.

All they can do is ad hominem attacks. I explain it for the low IQ people. An ad hominem argument isnt really an argument, but an attack on a person, to avoid the subject.

They don't know, that Bitcoin never changed at that the economics were clear from day one.
Still, they fud, cause the truth is, they want to get spoonfeeded by higher IQ Tier people.

> Bitcoin is about miners paying money to verify transactions to earn more money than they spent.
This way, there is competition.
This leads to innovation.
They invest to strengthen their market share.
It would be nonsense to attack the network because they would loose their immens investment.

> Miners wants to process as much data as possible because every bit is money for them. They will push for the highest possible blocksize and compete with other miners to be faster, to earn more.
All this secures the network more and more.

>This is Bitcoin and it always was like this.

A "home node" isn't adding any more security to the network. They are bullshit propaganda instruments.

But this is also only the backend.
The frontend is beeing build by everyone.
> There are no limits, every problem can be solved with Bitcoin.

But if you take away the miners, all what is left is a network which is based on the rich elite (proof of stake) doing nothing to get even richer

Attached: 1549659947891.png (634x466, 47K)

Based

>He doesn't know about Craig Wright, more commonly know as Satoshi the inventor of bitcoin.

I will give you a quick run down.

This man owns every single patent on earth. You cannot publish patents anymore because he already owns them. He has more than 200 degrees from various universities, he even owns the patent on basic momentum formulas, the next time you push a shit from your anus you better believe you are paying royalties to Craig "Satoshi" Wright.

This man is so rich he can buy the planet but instead spends his extremely valuable time making a better financial world and educating us on twitter. His own words on why he turned down the president position at Harvard as head of facility and chief of all academia: "I was asked why I would rather educate people on twitter than at a ivy league. I told them its simply my intellectual mind needs to reach as many people as possible and if you don't like that STIFF"
>S= Satoshi
>T= Teaching
>I= Intellectuals
>F= Fundamentals
>F= Fast

He only sleeps one hour a night the rest of the time he is publishing patents and suing other people for patent infringement. He solved the P versus NP problem when he was only 7 years old but has made it adamantly clear that the world is not ready for the consequences.

In his down time he writes scripts for movies as a hobby. Every single Oscar nominated film has been written by him under various pseudonyms.

A lot of his more clandestine projects is unknown but rumor has it that he is currently working on a project to nullify entropy and change the laws of physics. He already has the patent but he needs to wait a couple of years to publish it because craigmanity is not evolved enough yet.

Attached: 1537299505334.jpg (510x508, 92K)

Great example of a huge ad hominem attack, which is not an argument, but a method to avoid the subject - Bitcoin

Based and redpilled bsv is exodus bitcoin BTC was genesis and now moses(Craig) is bringing our people to the promise land

>He thinks revealing the truth is insulting someone
user come one now it was bound to get out to the public eventually.

>wright
incredible cringe

Also a nice hidden ad hominem attack to avoid the subject - Bitcoin

Two more ad hominem, avoiding the subject - Bitcoin

Based

not so fast cashie scum!
bitcoin is btc only deluded retards claim otherwise.

Attached: i made this.jpg (440x960, 73K)

on the next bullrun, wont everyone sell before it hits 20k? everyone will be expecting that. Plus all the people still holding from 10k and up.

>A "home node" isn't adding any more security to the network.
this is where you are wrong because like craig you never really understood bitcoin. full validating nodes are necessary to keep the miners honest and keep the coin from becoming quasi-centralized like most shitcoins. you say they don't add to the security of the network but you are wrong. full nodes ran by exchanges and spv servers are very much an integral part of how the users perceive the shared reality that is the bitcoin ledger. if a cartel of miners ran a successful 51% attack but the full nodes never propagated it what the users would see, is their transactions don't get confirmed, and the explanation they would get from sites like exchanges is that bitcoin is under attack, just wait for it to clear up. any miner defecting the defectors could easily make the longest valid chain and thus making a lot of money not to mention being the only ones that can actually cash out. this incentivizes miners to play by the rules.

you late adopters are adorable

Based and Craigpilled

Ad hominem attack, aimed at me this time, avoiding the subject, - Bitcoin

None sense, avoiding the subject - Bitcoin

Ad hominem attack, aimed at me and other Bitcoin original supporters - avoiding the subject - Bitcoin

Go to sleep, Craig.

and this is because of a simple reason, listen up i'm only gonna say this a thousand times!
craig faketoshi wright thinks he understands capitalism (debatable really), he thinks bitcoin represents the purest form of capitalism in fact (which is again debatable), but he sure as bloody hell doesn't understand consensus. and bitcoin is partly code partly an ecosystem but mostly consensus on many levels. that is because craig faketoshi wright is a narcissistic psychopath and he can't comprehend abstract concepts like shared perception of reality and reaching truth by consensus with your peers. this is not how his brain is wired.

you sure picked carefully what you responded to like a good cashie coward.

This. Objetive > Subjetive

Beautifully checked. Szabo for the win.

Thanks. Look at how OP phaggot left the 10th thread of the day again. I can be here all day refuting this fraud.

Bump. Come here, OP. No need to open a new thread.

Im glad to witness the rise of world currency. Those who cant embrace it, dont deserve the rewards either.

Attached: imperium.png (500x619, 160K)

You are a certifiable dumbass. Home nodes are meaningless. "Keeping the miners honest" holy shit get out of here with that absolute nonsense.
PoW keeps the miners honest and 99.999% of users do not need to validate everyone else's transactions.
I repeat, you are a hopeless brainlet, and even though it's obvious you are passionate about bitcoin, you are just, 100% wrong on this point and it is going to cost you, goy.

Attached: youarewrong.jpg (600x600, 34K)

>listen up im only gonna say this 1000 times
ill check back 998 times from now
c u soon

like i said you dont understand bitcoin
"dont trust validate!"
this is the core tenet of bitcoin
full nodes not only validate but also maintain the network. miners do the heavy lifting in block creation sure but here is the kicker: their effort only worth shit if everyone else deems it valid.

And another thing, for the younger anons out there: there is no "consensus" other than PoW. That is the whole reason the PoW blockchain was invented: there is no way to come to consensus among adversaries except with PoW!!!
Bitcoin is not about singing kumbayah and coming to an agreement, it is about brutal competition and the proper alignment of incentives.
Anyone who mosies on in here talking about "consensus" above and beyond PoW is either trying to subvert PoW or is a useful idiot of somebody else who does.

Attached: beyondmad.jpg (500x500, 59K)

I've been arguing with retards like you since 2015. You don't bring anything new to the discussion that hasn't been rehashed and reheated by idiots who desperately want bitcoin governance to be determined by anything other than 51% of hashpower. You think PoSM is valid because you have managed to stall bitcoin's development and hoodwink a critical mass of hashpower. Long-term, though, you are going to lose and whatever fork settles into miner (= POW) governance will take the prize of world currency.

Attached: emhate.gif (500x385, 499K)

cashie fallacy. bitcoin has proof of work as a security mechanism not as a consensus mechanism. next retard please!

bitcoin is consensus what the world agrees on in both name value and rules. sorry cashies you lost and going down the drain.

>muh miners rule bitcoin
Guess thats why NYA was such a success for them.
Oh wait.

>They vote with their CPU power, expressing their acceptance ofvalid blocks by working on extending them and rejecting invalid blocks by refusing to work onthem. Any needed rules and incentives can be enforced with this ***consensus mechanism***
Straight from fucking whitepaper.
>In b4 "Satoshi didn't know what he was talking about"
Get fucked you stupid golem.

Attached: tismprism.png (280x390, 253K)

Kek savagely BTFO by based autist

Gov'ts are not going to want to use transparent public ledgers.

You're a moron lying to yourself if you think so.

Attached: dragon_gold.png (640x480, 885K)

They aren't "transparent" at high enough velocity. What we have now are drops; what we'll see is a river.

Don't bother arguing with these desperate FUDsters. You shut them down on one line of pseudoreasoning and they just come back with more non-sequiter garbage like The only thing that is going to shut them up for good will be the overwhelming and undeniable victory of Satoshi's original concept. The builders are building and we are getting closer...
This time nobody is going to stop us.

has this attention whoring twitterfag ever said a single insightful thing

/biz is 90% poorfag neets who lash out at everything blockchain because they are bitter about either buying in late and losing or never having any money to buy at all. The other 10% are altcoin shills trying to reassure themselves that they’re not going to lose everything.

Agreed. Creg put a vishnu on the blockchain and these silly fud dears will just have to accept it

When the vishnu comes fully online I'm going to pay it 1 BSV to send over an autonomous drone to skullfuck you.

Attached: angrydedede.png (214x210, 64K)

This.

Daily reminder faketoshi = redditor memes. Imagine buying bitcoin at 60$. Every ico scam project is obsolete atm. Read more.