I dont understand

So let me get this straight. The only reason chainlink isnt mooning non stop right now is because not a lot of people know implications of node network and how its basically going to become five times more profitable than mining bitcoin was at the beginning. So why we just dont post a thread on reddit about it and then upvote it lil bit and enjoy the singularity? Seems simple to me

Attached: sergey.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oRAbFwxLsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DELETE THIS

Attached: enough.jpg (236x236, 10K)

if you are convinced it's a 100% sure bet, why share it with some faggots you don't know?
why not just simply wagecuck, make money and buy more everytime you get a chance?

simple no?

Attached: 1547083811870.jpg (924x685, 150K)

because i have enough and i want off this waiting train. If you haven't accumulated enough already you are reddit tier newfag so you dont matter anyway.

You're no link marine and you don't deserve to be rich faggot

i eat link marines for breakfast

where do you think i got my stack?

do you realize that at some point in the future 1 link could be equal to 1000$?

why wouldn't you buy even 10 linkies whenever you can? you don't like money fren?

10 links could be worth 10000$ ...are you sure you have enough?

i had 14 months

i have enough for what i need

Its almost time.

Attached: DyqrLF-UcAAMWLb.jpg (1222x638, 73K)

what is this magic

To drive the price up so we can fucking retire?

Newlinkers are scum

>i want off
Then get off

I got rid of my cancer eating habaneros. Capsaicin in the hot peppers cures all. The hotter the better.

When you eat a hot pepper your nose runs right? That's called fibrin. That same mucousy shit melting is the same shit that surrounds cancer cells and tumors. Your body produces cancer cells everyday and your immune system kills it but when that mucousy shit covers cancer cells and tumors it grows and your immune system can't attack it.

I lost the link but... one of the popes who died in the 1960's and born in the 1880's was dying of cancer when he was 10 years old and one night he started gorging himself on hot peppers, and guess what? The next day he was absolutely fine

Also here is a link of the dude who engineers the Carolina Reaper. He's on cbs in this interview and you'll see he has horrible genetics and he's also had 8 tumors removed from his body....

After he started eating a Carolina reaper everyday the past 6 years tumors haven't re grown.

hear me out, you are an absolute newfag fhat has no idea what chainlink is. Chainlink isnt a "cryptocurrency", its a b2b software. only faggots like you dont know that you dont need to shill the token for it to gain value. The intended enterprise use will cause the token to naturally go up in value. consumers are going to do nothing to the network, nor will they raise the price. it is the actual enterprise and business developers that you should shill chainlink to. They are the ones that can build useful applications using link token. just shut the fuck up, dont tell anyoke and accumulate as much as possible. Do. Not. Shoot. Yourself. In. The. Foot.

Attached: 07F5BA10-D8B9-4D13-9A85-48C5C6D41C19.jpg (819x623, 89K)

no user you are the newlinker

I am ready as well, like to see it start moving up enough that the swinglinkers stop risking dumping and driving down price. If the BIZ focus turned toward increasing value instead of reducing, imagine all the positive visibility that would be on LINK.

wow thank you i totally didnt know any of that by wasting year of my life on prussian balalaika crafting forum reading about russian philosophers pet project

youtube.com/watch?v=9oRAbFwxLsA

Which vendors currently accept this coin?

>Chainlink isnt a "cryptocurrency"
and thats why its funding token will never be valuable. nothing about chainlink necessitates a mainnet, it can be fractured into hundreds of different pieces and still work the same way, each with its own collateral, because all that matters are the api endpoints.

OMG... Run user, this won't be pretty.

no what matters is that its secure end to end. thats the only thing that matters, it cant be fractured, it has to be stable and 100% secure end to end, it cant be fractured.

where does the $1000 valuation come from?

most reputable and trust worthy source

meme magic

It’s crabs in a bucket, they will never have enough and will never stop the fud

I would rather they got crabs in their crotch and stfu with the fud.

you two are fucking retarded poor fags. I can smell your shit pants from here

The real question here

the real answer here

Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life.

Chainlink is a meme started by Jow Forums (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night.

Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over.

Now Jow Forums is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology.

Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over.

Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY.

This is a Jow Forums meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

Attached: 50699294_230100924559927_357700381242818560_n.png (800x803, 813K)

you can secure end to end with existing tech, today, and get oracles on ethereum working without a middleman. you seem to think ethereum is a network like btc or eth, where network effects matter. they don't, because the value is entirely in the api endpoints.

chainlink is a network*

no you cant, sergey was asked this question, and he said that basically waht you will end up with will be something like middleware anyway, but more complicated and less stable

Delet

Fucking stupid cunt

I am comfortable with my stack brainlet, had over a year to accumulate it, retiring sooner than later sounds good to me.

It’s like the way nobody can escape from black neighborhoods because real niggas keep clawing you back down into the bucket

then sit back and wait shitter

You do realize you’re better off playing the lottery, right?

how the fuck do we know some street shitter company like mobius isn’t orchestrating fud against Link, and you morons are giving them the time they need

>implying mommy's impatient little faggot has any effect on the market dynamics that will cause price to skyrocket
re-evaluate your life you absolute child

competition doesnt matter at this point, sergey has cornered the market, but sergey doesnt care about immediate price movement of his tokens, because he started mining bitcoin himself in 2011, he's loaded. unlike me :(

another dumbfuck, the link networks buys link from the market for use on the network. think about that you dumbfuck its constantly going to be market buying pink you fucking dumb moron read the whitepaper stupid fuck

Attached: 679A8FAD-BE88-442C-A12C-6B39D0807489.jpg (621x4121, 684K)

You don’t KNOW this brainlet, nobody knows

cringe

well sergey said himself, that billion dollar industries wont trust all their money and million dollar contracts with small oracle teams. Thats why he bought TownCrier and thats why he spent so much time networking with big heads, and thats why he got tom gosner to help shill with him and build trust. No other oracle project has these sort of connections, not even fucking close, you cant even compare them

I got socks older than you junior. Fuck off.

Marines don’t sell

You know how many of your friend Marines did i kill? You wanna know which of them were cowards?

None

Because it doesn't matter OP.
All this project needs to be succesful is mainnet being released. After that, hype and adoption will follow.
The only people causing buzz and fud right now are those benefiting from swing trades.