The absolute state

If you aren't out of BTT yet...hurry up...it is about to dump below 20 sats in preparation for the airdrop tomorrow. Looks like TRX is dumping too...sell the news, anons.

Attached: fdcvxzds.png (300x169, 15K)

Can confirm. 500k TRX holder, I have no interest in BTT and I'm market selling the shit out of every coin I get airdropped, ever, starting tomorrow. Multiply me by several thousand and tomorrow's going to be a bad day for the brain dead BTT holders

>everyone on Jow Forums talking shit on BTT and calling it a scam at 12 sats, no threads on the front page at any given time
>everyone on Jow Forums saying BTT is going to be the pump of the century and to go all in at 36 sats, five threads on the front page at any given time
>everyone on Jow Forums now saying BTT is going to 0 and to sell at 20 sats

Thanks just market sold my 100 mill BTT and bought Link.

Yeah just like Bitcoin SV dumped to 0 when Binance deposits opened like everyone said it would. Oh wait it hit a new ATH shortly after. Please dump your coins I want more cheap BTT.

its a token for a bittorrent client nobody uses anymore, and imagine actually using it for illegally sharing content, you know they're going to have to proactively disable it for known pirated content, or they're going to be sued.

i just bought 500k trx and 20m btt. what am i in for?

In b4 that Discord copy and paste about "you'd be dumb not to think the chinks won't pump it!"

I've been saying this since forever.

Bit torrent the protocol is still used by everyone, whilst Bit torrent the official client is shit.

Once the US authorities get a sniff of crypto fags monetising piracy, Tron will get hammered (aren't they based on the US?)

this is blind Murica FUD

It's definitely going to crash but the whole "no one uses it" is just wrong and so ignorant

Literally nobody uses it though.

Everyone uses old uTorrent, Transmission, or Flud. Ledditors insist everyone will "upgrade" though, as they (like you) are so tech illiterate.

I just looked it up the airdrop is only adding 6.5% to the circulating supply. Even if half of them instantly dump it the next day on the market that isn't much to pump when dealing with this volume.

Bittorrent isn't intended to pirate illegal software and has a lot of good legal applications. You act like Justin Sun is handing out bounties for the latest Avengers camrip.

Same retarded weak ass FUD people were throwing around at 12 sats. Whatever, I'm out. I've been trying to help you retards for two years now and I just gotta accept there's no helping people.

no, i mean really. go to any private tracker, and chances are they've even banned it. their company is literally obsolete, that's why the founder was so eager to dump it.

piracy is the only usage somebody would ever use a token like this for though, and private trackers already solved this problem without a pointless funding token.

So let me get this straight. People who go through the hassle of using BitTorrent to pirate shit in order to save a few dollars are now going to voluntarily pay with this token to pirate shit to save a few dollars? This is like opening up a Ruth’s Chris steakhouse in Venezuela. People still on BitTorrent are on BitTorrent because they’re poor and or cheap. They’re not going to ever buy this token to use BitTorrent

1 TRX = 0.11 BTT.

For someone who owns 500k TRX, he will receive 55k BTT, which worth like 0.0121 btc at current price.

Even if every single trx brainlet sells their BTT, a total air drop of 990,000,000 BTT is worth 218 btc. Which is barely enough to move a single sats at this point.

Kys fudders, chink coins are gonna dominate and you muricans/eurofags cant do shit but fud about it.

I'll give you all one chance. Don't use logical thought you retards. How many people used Waltonchain when it pumped from 50 cents to $40? How many people were buying their groceries in Verge when it did a 100x? Or were making Tron dapps in 2017 when it had its 100x and didn't even have a working platform at the time?

The only thing that matters in crypto is pumpability, and BTT has it all. Air drops. CZ and Justin hype. A recognizable brand, so what nobody fucking uses the actual client normies know what Bittorent is and that means something. Low price, even though the market cap is kind of high it doesn't matter cryptoniggers see .0001 cent and think it only has to go to $1 and I'll be a millionaire and fomo in.

Crypto was getting fucking blown to the stone age and ICO's were dumping 10x ICO value on listing and this thing 10x'd in a week and brought a mini bullrun to a dead space. Buy and take your profits after a couple more legs up. It's not a sure thing but the only safer hold right now is Bitcoin or Tether.

>CZ and Justin hype
>nobody cares if it's useless
>mini bull run
>next leg up

These exact phrases are spouted on every thread.

Discord pajeet much?

/thread

Remember when Bitcoin SV wasn't going to dump because Craig was going to pump it?

Yeah...

I don't use discord since I'm over the age of 18 and am actually successful in life.

Thanks for reminding me of the IQ of this board though. It's been a long time since I wasted so much time trying to help out fellow anons and now I remember why. I'll just keep shitposting and trolling. Maybe I'll make a bunch of threads telling people to buy in at 100 sats next month and I'm ready to dump. You'll probably listen then.

Also no pump group would waste their time shilling anything to this shithole, unless you think the 20 people that still lurk here with $500 portfolios can even pump this coin averaging hundreds of millions in daily volume a fraction of a sat. But you're clearly a special snowflake being meanly targeted by the evil pump group. Fucking retard.

Attached: 1544236782549.jpg (851x1125, 163K)

Honestly I have been reading the white paper and exploring the already existing infrastructure for this technology and have the same thought of buy now. I am about to purchase myself, expecting this to go to a few hundred sat i think is reasonable given an already implemented backward compatible system of use.

What is your ideal exit then? Is there no hope in other things like HOLO? Or is it just this one mini moon ride?

Thank you for your active discussion and hopeful sharing of information, as I hope to pounce on this before bed.

Attached: 1545979314560.jpg (1024x818, 549K)

based & chinkpilled

I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIZ, WHY DON"T YOU LISTEN TO REASON? THIS IS GOING TO DUMP TO THE 5K RANGE TOMORROW WITH THE AIRDROP
CAP THIS
inb4kys

Finally someone who gets it

got my bags filled at 20 sats, setting my sells at 31 and 33 sats
if you think it won't pump with the valentine's day marketing gimmick justin sun has you're a retard
it serves no purpose, it's bullshit and a cashgrab, but it WILL pump. your loss if you don't jump in for a quick +30% over the next week or two

About 10k usdt in losses by tomorrow

i'm very tempted to buy this just because of what happened after the original trx airdrop on binance, but at the same time i'm terrified it will dump to 10 sats and sit there for 5 months before pumping again

I think ICX is a safer hold, but otherwise I agree.

enjoy waking up to 14 sats...everyone is dumping this garbage

all this fud is delicious
you can fool some newfriends, but you cant fool me anons ;)

Attached: 1546774987082.gif (220x165, 285K)

look at the price...
it
has
been
going
down
for
days
nobody wants to buy your bags.

Justin bought bittorrent just to create a pump and dump shitcoin, top kek. Best timeline.

not selling anyway :^)

Congrats to all who got in at 20. Now we are back at 24. Such an easy 20% and yet people would rather buy shit like LTO instead of a CZ/Justin shilled coin.

see what this user said
easy 30 sats around valentine's day, might pump up to 32. screencap this shit

I think we can reach 50 before Valentine's day. Look at this "Numerous celebrities will be on board. FYI, one of the main character in #Friends, one winner of 3 #goldenglobeawards & one winner of 4 #SuperBowl titles. $BTT #BTT #TRX $TRX"

> Max shill factors with all these household names.