Is there anything in the market that is like ETH in 2015?

is there anything in the market that is like ETH in 2015?

Attached: Ethereum11.png (2000x1374, 61K)

HOT

Unironically this

unironically Ark

SCL. $0.016

checked, fpbp, and /thread.

Attached: 751514854.png (636x559, 61K)

Rl

RLC

Bump for interest

Maybe Zilliqa but the impact will be far weaker than ETH in 2015.

Quant.

Only 2 can do this:

CHX

HOT

Some other shitcoins that can fly based on market caps, partnerships, masternodes, exchange volume, fomo, etc,:

QUANT

NANO

RELEX

NEBLIO

COSS

Yeah not the worst advice.

Holding HOT QNT and CHX currently.

No.

there is not even a market anymore. only binance

sorry bud

Attached: nogurl.jpg (540x734, 32K)

Attached: you.jpg (400x393, 49K)

Not yet, but is coming around september, i can feel it

solve on bittrex
security token
ipo in 2020
partnership with uber
0 volume near ico price

the first really usable and long term viable 2nd layer scaling solution for ethereum, that will also be kicked off in usage and thus network effect due to collaboration with big companies, including mozilla's bugmark project.

it's called nahmii and you can get some airdropped if you hold ETH and register your address to receive the airdrops

fpbp

LITERALLY HOLO YOU FUCKING NOGS

I want to put some money into Ark because it's memed here so much but the coin doesn't seem to serve any purpose. What does Ark actually do?

ETH

all i see is shitcoins in this thread

FOAM

ETH is like ETH was in 2015. It is going to at least 10K in the next bullrun.

Icx

Link

Holo you silly cunt.

uhhhhh? link you dumbass

Attached: b49.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

link 1000/ eoy from what i hear
sounds like slam dunk

Tera Smart money if you want next years Eth easy 1000x your investment coin

>Muh Holoport

Tezo (xtz)

The pajeets in this thread are tilt worthy.

Companies behind CHX and QNT won't have the kind of parabolic growth that ETH has had.

You need a token, or platform is unique to the space and that can drive mass adoption.

You're looking at something like NKN or HOT. That's it.

FT fabric token on IDEX

Your welcome

No, you missed out
Everyone who posted their shitcoin in this thread is delusional and coping

This, the reason we know this to be true is that ETH is Turing Complete, only limited by transaction gas and some constant operation counts. Any other one of these shitcoin can be implemented in either BTC or ETH, period. Name one and try to explain why, I'll wait. Please learn something about low level software engineering and emulator and runtime environment design, otherwise you won't get what I'm talking about

This is software not fucking business investments, so why is Jow Forums the crypto section of Jow Forums? It should be /sci/

That's why the discource on crypto here is so fucking retarded and half the people here don't understand why things like BCash are irrelevant since you can't scale linearly longterm and need segwit + LN? No shit anyone who has a brain knows this

God I'm pissed this place is so stupid, unfortunately it takes up a literal large portion of cryptocurrency discussion online. It's sizeable, at least a few percent. And it's retards, fucking morons who don't know shit

Whatever

Attached: 1467312462234.jpg (588x819, 91K)

Based and redpilled

Hey here's an idea for mass adoption
everytime someone uses our service, they have to pay a fee
how much? depends on how popular it is
More popular = more fee
^ business model for POW coins

It's the "business model" of all financial services, except it's decentralized and self-regulating so you don't have large centralized services abusing their power, because consensus rules prove that it can't happen

Except it’s literally the opposite. See economies of scale. That’s why vanguard is a thing

it directly limits adoption and now feeless currencies and platforms exist. Some are also turing complete

Why do miners mine in the fee-less ones? Block rewards only? So you have permanent inflation that won't be asymptotically shut off? These are all inflationary. Maybe that's okay though and you're right. Can you try to explain it to me more?

lol

I think the next big leap like Bitcoin and then Ethereum was, will be meta-blockchains that actually facilitate communication and cooperation between several other blockchains. This has the potential to both solve scaling issues because the workload can be distributed among those other chains, and user friendliness/compatibility issues because it will no longer be needed for developers or users to stay in one chain only, instead as long as you have access to the network of chains, you can use any dapp and token on any of those blockchains seamlessly.

Various projects are working on this already, the big question is which will be successful. It's too early to tell. But it might be worth it to simply invest in all of them, as the ones that make it will likely more than make up for the losses of those that don't. Some examples of projects that has these kind of goals are Polkadot, Cosmos, Chainlink, and probably many others that I don't know of.

Sharded chains such as Ethereum "2.0" could also accomplish the same thing, as long as it has the potential to connect to other blockchains outside its own shards, f.ex. with atomic swaps. But as they are not originally meant for this, they would be even more reliant on becoming the top blockchain themselves, because they need the network effect to be really useful.

Someone can still make a crypto kitties and clog up the ETH network. One workaround I see is significantly increase the price of ETH.

Here it is. I shit you not, desu

Now stop fucking around with these shitcoins, and get your asses in her. You want a real happening, Jow Forums well here it is:

Attached: frenchart.jpg (1608x971, 138K)

Unironically LSK

This

nano & iota mine nothing as the sender does the POW. eos you have to get resources (cpu, ram). I have no idea how tron does it.

eos

Attached: shi.png (1239x1014, 1.72M)

WAX, check these dubs.

>HOT
Imagine unironically thinking these degenerates will reach a multi billion dollar market cap.

Attached: 1525825231224.jpg (546x738, 138K)

ETH

RLC you dumb fucks

not buying EOS right now is literally stealing money from yourself

Good list. Relex currently sitting at 300k marketcap is a nobrainer

EOS

Attached: winner EOS.jpg (258x195, 11K)

POA NETWORK TRUST ME,
EOS = SHIT
HOT = SHIT
WAx = SHIT
RLC = SHIT
ZIL = SHIT
TOMO = SHIT

POA = MOON

NKN

Dubs has spoken

Attached: 1547237530931.jpg (1162x900, 181K)

eth at $100 is cloest you'll get

ADA

RUST IMPLEMENTATION

based
POA $1 eoy
play doperaider and snailfarm

Constellation DAG
San Francisco's top developers
Dubs confirm

FOAM and HOT are my biggest holds. 100k FOAM 7M HOT will I make it?

Yes. Eth is currently like eth in 2015.

I came to this thread to say exactly this. ETH 2.0 is literally the ETH killer

Unironically, cardano/Ada. It's super cheap right now too.

EOS is way ahead of ETH right now on nearly all fronts already. Dai is a solid stable coin though.

Attached: 11234.png (705x88, 10K)

Only real answer in this thread.

Unironically WAX

K M D
M
D

This. ETH 2.0

Veo is my pick.

I know.

Attached: 1548115697766.png (1125x2436, 1.04M)

Cardano

G-guys, dubs twice on the coin NKN.
is this our coin??

all in.

Unironically Umbrella DAO

Attached: 771BC4F1-2F83-45C4-B133-2968234FF6A3.jpg (800x800, 47K)

Based.
NKN

/thread

Attached: giphy (1).gif (398x478, 563K)

Literally CHX. As Eth started the ICO wave, CHX will start the STO wave. It is one of the most promising companies in the cryptosphere, and will be leading the new generation.

NKN and only NKN.

NKN

NKN

Attached: nkn.png (1600x960, 976K)

Real Sto wave won't happen until 2022

Probably NKN, the third pillar. The most unique thing since ETH and BTC

STOs in mainstream are literally maybe 5-10 years away. The coming crisis won't help STOs

>LINK
>ETH in 2019

>No true BFT, consensus
>Permissioned network
>Uses KYC to help "secure" the network instead
>constant p&d shilling

no thanks.

Ignore the hot shills

> still didnt understand that link is meme, i mean the token.

XTZ

ETH is the future.
HOT is niggershit and Zilliqa is a shitcoin that doesn't solve anything

Attached: 1548763895305s.jpg (250x209, 8K)

I've been involved in LINK way before biz even started discussing it, never mind turn it into a meme.

Turning it into a meme has been the most successful anti-shill campaign ever conducted, there's only so long the price could remain low and the memes took on a life of their own.

The memes of LINK have been the most successful deterrent. I'm glad they're continuing to work on brainlets like (You)

wow. you actually fell for the meme?

Sharding will come to ETH, so Zilliqa will be just a beta test

Attached: cuck.jpg (1440x1740, 237K)

When the hell are they going to start paying people to watch ads

Attached: download.png (297x170, 5K)

Internet 2.0

Attached: tron-cryptocurrency.jpg (1000x500, 495K)