Here is the answer spoon fed to you

Attached: Major key alert.jpg (1498x824, 211K)

>He thinks he can do TA on pumps and dumps
Wow, that's amazing. I can't believe TA forced someone to put in a huge buy order. How does that work? I guess magic.

I forgot how close to death I was in November thanks for this visual reminder

what's your target on ETH? do the needful pls sir

bots & whales track biz (and pol and b, etc.)

that's the ultimate red pill

kek those longs and shorts make me laugh. Really makes you think about the current state of crypto "investors".

Where'd you learn how to TA? Just curious for my own sake.

>green id trips and ZRX id

What did kek mean by this

What don't you all understand? We aren't going below the 200MA.

The numbers

Unironically I don’t know how to read charts. I just buy for the memes

My bet is go under 200MA weekly, flash crash around the buy area and then slowly creep up again over it. Then a new cycle begins around end of this year.

where are y'all looking that we aren't already under the 200MA

nm i figured it out. you are crazy if you think there's any good reason that's going to hold.

Can you break this down to a brainlet. When is the buy area. I hate carrying fiat

although it does appear to be among the last bastions of defense before bitcoin has humiliatingly broken every technical and thus proven itself as a toy for dumbasses to burn money

if you think the 200 weekly moving average won't break then now seems like a good time to buy since it's ramming right up against it. i can give no financial advise. generally it is wise to not invest more than you'd be okay with losing. i like to DCA in and hold until im wildly deep in profits. its pretty easy. good luck.

You literally just draw a line over the tops of the highs and thats it. You take a trade if the price stays over. After that you're kinda fucked.

bump, i agree 100% with OP. I can't believe how much people are freaking out about an 8% pump on BTC that still resides inside the descending triangle pattern

I am swayed to believe this now

You ready for the next 100x supermoon?

Attached: frenchart.jpg (1608x971, 138K)

Much wow a $10B buy order!!!!!!