Who else came down with schizophrenia due to the bear market? The other night I heard a whisper "he doesn't want to"...

Who else came down with schizophrenia due to the bear market? The other night I heard a whisper "he doesn't want to". The night prior I heard a demonic "ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME". Im kind of freaked out desu

Attached: 1549231133099.jpg (205x246, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gOX5fcakEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry user, you're just a regular old schizo. You were attracted to the crypto world because of the combination of high drama and anonymity that attracts the socially inept. You got into crypto because of your personality defects, not the other way around.

If this is serious, please go and talk to a medical professional. I'm going to think about you user. Please be safe.

OP go to /x/ you would fit right in

XANAX tames demons! :D

Attached: carrie-2013-01.jpg (639x624, 74K)

you hear them too?

Just stop looking at crypto bro. Block this board amd focus on self improvement, schizophrenia flares up when you're stressed and depressed. Also see a shrink if you haven't already.

schizophrenia is quite rare desu, also known as mad genius disease

youtube.com/watch?v=2gOX5fcakEQ

this. take a break from cyberspace in general and it'll do wonders.

You should probably take it easy OP. Just be comforted by the fact that we are all insane. Every single person you know, and all the others you don't. We're all mad here.

Attached: Stop.jpg (1604x1290, 688K)

I stare at this lamp light through my window at night, while looking god says "I love and care about you" and I proceed cry to sleep

Attached: 1541809892989.png (522x531, 272K)

Shut up you pair of fucking retards if this nigga hearing "demonic voices" he needs to see a doctor not "take a break from crypto" lmao

t. actual nigger

I was in the middle of an interview and I heard whispers 'jew jew jew' while this jew wouldn't shut up about how great he was.

this

get help op

This is exactly what a hooked nose kike would hiss.

Half of these Jow Forums pajeets are schizophrenics without a solid family behind them. You're in good company.

Post one solid critique of Jow Forums and you'll get the schizo "m-muh kikes" crawling out of their hovels. It's like playing whack-a-mole, you post something about Jow Forums or how people that hate Jews are weird schizo's and then you get to shit on the fucking crazy autists that respond to your post.

So yeah if you're looking for schizo friends to hang out with, maybe bait them with some anti-Jow Forums posts. You'll get some absolute fucking freaks to respond, without a doubt.

Attached: elon musk.gif (512x512, 2.77M)

I don't know if this counts but I've started to notice bears more. Pre-christmas 3200 was the peak of it.
>polar bear billboard ads
>haribo gummy bears in bear shaped container
>some kids had bear-eared hats
>teddy bears fucking everywhere, nowhere to escape
>had national geographic turned on when eating, turned into some bear documentary
It was okay but today I noticed the toilet paper I bought has bear pattern on it so I'm worried. What is their next step?

Attached: slurry_at_the_gates_of_the_afterlife.png (786x576, 762K)

Bullish

Make sure to get some help before it's too late and you end up like Terry Davis.

That is a creepy elon

I developed the ability to suppress any reflex reactions to external stimuli. I stopped giving a fuck about everything.

the trick is not to acknowledge the voices
you making a post about them, validates them even more, and now you will be plagued again

Its just demons

Pray to jesus christ for help

Attached: h5434h.jpg (225x225, 11K)

You need to go to a catholic priest and tell him you've got demons in your head.