What will her election mean to crypto and financial markets writ large after her landslide victory?

Attached: ewarren-998x698.jpg (998x698, 95K)

kek

Indians will retake their continent t b h

All markets crash.
All lending ends.
Banking executives flee the country and leave chaos and turmoil in their institutions behind them.
Everything is nationalized.
BTC may or may not pump as a result. It could go up or down.

Look at how classically beautiful she was.

>BTC may [...] pump
Dumbass

Forgot pic.

Attached: 91775D53-A370-4506-BB69-D70C3178FD63.png (325x458, 175K)

Pocahontas isn't winning shit.

Dam Bill Gates isn't looking too good these days

I'mma buy more shared of SPXU as Dems shart the market.

If Tulsi doesn't get the nomination I'm voting for Trump again

eat a dick, libtards

Kek and checked

this bitch has as much chance as i do

Thank you Pocahontas, very cool. Bitcoin to 500k 2020

Checkem

She’s bait. Pretty much completely contrary to everything her party stands for.

>8 year cycle

Attached: 1549754581299.jpg (720x654, 46K)

Ah yes, the noble savage, the heroic First Nations person of color we should be thanking for the land they, with their special connection to nature, has preserved for us. Truly she is an honest native, and not a lying, brow beating bourgeoisie larper fishing for votes.
>Pow Wow Chow.
Yes, reminder that's the real name of the "traditional native American" cookbook she wrote. I'm nearly offended myself on that one!

we'll find out exactly how censorship resistant crypto actually is.
Known developers will be wearing steel bracelets or on the lamb.
But we'll probably still have net neutrality.

>TRAIL
fucking brutal

god i love this man

topkek true chad

Thats so brutal and quite honestly unpresidental. And yet its so entertaining, and I want more of it

First native american president kek.

Nails it every. single. time.

how do you americans handle being led by this absolute idiot?

it's wonderful. he insults phony panderers like elizabeth warren with savage references to the trail of tears. no other leader on earth plays the game like that

Pls explain

T. Europoor

elizabeth warren is a US senator who claimed to have american indian heritage in order to ride the diversity meme. trump made fun of her about it via twitter. this got her so tilted that she paid for a dna test to prove her heritage the results showed that she had literally no american indian ancestry. trump mocked her about it some more and she apologized for being a liar. now she's decided to run for president. here in burgerstan, a common term for the campaign process is the "campaign trail" which trump has deftly used as a double entendre to reference the trail of tears, which was an event in the 1800s where the US government relocated a bunch of american indian tribes away from their ancestral homelands. basically he told her that she's gonna get fucked up

>live in taxachusetts
>driving to work
>see political add

"It takes a real indian to run against a fake one!"
>I voted for the indian tech dude not this fake indian pocahontas bitch

I can’t stop laughing right now

it's wonderful that he puts Americans 1st and not globalist.

Attached: 1528822228450.jpg (1024x718, 197K)

>not claiming to be a "person of color" to get ahead in life

never going to make it

The price of land in Omaha just dropped to 3 bottles of whiskey per acre.

>you mean how do you Americans handle being led by the greatest leader of this generation who puts his country first and isn't letting it be cucked by immigrants, muslims, and leftists?

fix'd it for you eurocuck

Not even a Trumpfag but lmao
It's not like he's wrong here
She fucked herself over royally claiming to be Native American

Not American, but honestly for the most part it seems to me that people only hate Trump and consider him a 'bad president' from an image/PR perspective, for superficial/personal life shit (cheating on his wife, his physical appearance, his lies, racism/sexual assault allegations, his rudeness towards certain people and controversial statements, beef with the news media, etc.) rather than how the country is actually being run
Not to say I think he's doing a great job running the country; I honestly lack the overall knowledge to assess that. But in my opinion America doesn't seem so much worse than when Obama left

lmfao
the only person capable of running against trump in 2020 is Kayne West

>BTC may or may not pump as a result. It could go up or down.
It could also go down or up. It could stay where it is. It could. I couldn't've.