What is that one luxury object (like car, console, watch, etc...

What is that one luxury object (like car, console, watch, etc.) that you've been dreaming about and will buy once you've made it?

Attached: Untitled.png (996x1000, 314K)

nigger or pajeet clown?

2019 bmw i8 coupe

Freedom from de facto servitude.

This, by far.

Then a Porsche 911 GT3RS after that.

I don't have dreams.

Attached: vouti.jpg (960x1280, 257K)

THIS

THIS IS ALL I WANT

Redhead with huge tits in fur

Only thing I dream about buying is time/freedom

A laboratory to conduct my experiments in.

Freedom and a SCAR 17 with a gucci optic

when i make it im finally buying one

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 89K)

cringe
that car is shit and you have shit taste

Attached: laughingsluts.png (449x401, 490K)

R32 Skyline GTR

700kg of pic related

Attached: 407A2CB7-4D48-4CF3-B307-0323E2454B08.png (1200x1200, 898K)

Blue label Johny Walker and a bunch on very expensive Single malts including a nikka.

based

it's the nigger-pajeet-clown

Attached: HEH.png (1536x954, 895K)

Cosmetic limb lengthening surgery that costs basically 38k total in germany (including plane ticket, housing, etc.) to make me go from 5'5"to 5'9".
I would have been the ultimate human of this planet at 5'10" and broken world records if not for this height
>inb4 dur hur der r short body builders and being midgets didn't stop them *honk* *honk*
Others can accept being degenerates. I can't.

a slav cosplay gf

Freedom from slavery and nintendo switch

>all these normies wanting roasties
Top kek

A shotgun so I can kill myself for having to endure this bear market

just be patient user. we're all going to make it. just focus on other aspects of your life and don't worry about your investments for a while.

Whores 24/7.

A gf

PlAsTiC sUrGeRy

>tfw I can easily afford everything that's been listed so far
Have I already made it, guys? Or are y'all a bunch of low expectation-having motherfuckers?

>I would have been the ultimate human of this planet at 5'10" and broken world records if not for this height
No, if you think you worked hard it's because you compensated internally. If you were always 5'10 you probably would have settled for mediocrity

Rolex Daytona, white dial with black ceramic bezel

tpbp
I just want to work on my projects at my pace and have 100% voluntary relationships.

Premium plastic surgery by the best plastic surgeon that cost 100x more expensive than normal plastic surgery.

If I want to get plastic surgery, I'll get the best.

You're stupid af. I trained like crazy under the assumption I would have been 5'10".

I didn't train hard to "compensate". I used to be a king.

I would want a bag of shiny silver coins but I already have that

I used to do 17k pushups with 45lb in a month, 51k situps in a month, curl a 20lb dumbbell 1800 times per arm in one single set, almost maxed the machines I used for 2 yrs (ages 15-16), curl 50lb dumbbells, hand stand pushups, Etc. That's just a brief summary. I basically did one of everything. Trained 2-3 hrs everyday for 4.5 yrs.

Again, that's just a brief summary.

Is this clown's name pronounced "pah-glee-ah-chee" or "pah-lee-ah-chee"?

Lies, you don't have anywhere near enough money for what I mentioned. I guess it makes you feel cool to tell outrageous lies on the internet where noone believes you?

A full astronaut suit modified to hot box weed

I would basically have a normie but well off lifestyle while I NEET it up going through education for fun.

This

Attached: 1515428263954.jpg (1024x962, 48K)

WE LIVE A

I already bought a Cartier

peugeot 106

Small boat. Jow Forums doesn't know the bliss of sitting off the coast in your own watercraft, phone off, soaking a crab pot or spinning a lure, watching the sun set. It's a simple dream, and that's why it's so hard not making it

A racing track would be my dream. Too expensive for my stack anyway...even if McAfee will not eat his penis my 8 BTC worth 8M$ will not be enough...
So I’ll go for a comfy house somewhere in Spain or Italy and buy a nice Radical SR3, and use it on the weekend.
I’ll probably keep my job and I’ll try not to change my lifestyle from one day to another...

a 30x10 house with a garden plot 10 miles outside a city. it's my retirement plan and it's so minimal that i'll probably be able to actually get it

a damask knive

I bought a house and my freedom since I'm basically retired now.

Land

when my portfolio first tipped £1 million i bought a very expensive and very gorgeous paul reed smith guitar. not pic related but not dissimilar.
i'm currently at £1.7 million. not sure what to get when it tips £2 million. i am not by nature a conspicuous consumer- i have a shitty car and i don't wear designer clothes or a bling watch, etc. it might just be another guitar.

Attached: ps_graveyard_2_index.jpg (1200x534, 108K)

A house with a huge Japanese style bathroom and a huge fully equipped kitchen. Somewhere in the Taiga, probably Canada or maybe Russia where my money will go further. Preferably hidden somewhere deep in the forest. I'd use what solar I can for power but have the place set up run without any power as best as possible.
A bunch of cool rifles.
Two blonde loli daughter-wives.

That's really it I think. I just realized you said one luxury object so I guess the lolis.

Attached: 40026405_2139686739606754_7201752521428172800_n.jpg (750x938, 63K)

Based taste

How many link?

Attached: 1548989193324.jpg (627x631, 80K)

Redpilled

Merc benz truck but only if I'm stupid rich

Original medieval sword. No not a larp replica but an authentic one from the 14th century. Shits expensive yo.

Luxury whore

Who are some of your favorite child models, based user?

1.5k USD chair herman miller embody.
jaguar ipace
nice property close to big city but secluded in trees at the end of a street where only upper middleclass and rich live.

g63
vc overseas

A decent meal like a steak

Shitter. buy a patek instead for phucks sake.

>voutilainen
Retarded frog tier.

Based. I always wanted one of those as a kid ;(

>buying muslim chocolate
Yeah no fuck that.

toblerone is owned by an american company
also there is a bear hidden in the logo

Attached: toblerone-logo-fa9f31142c-seeklogo-com_-e1515771560949.png (450x392, 14K)

It's muslim now. They secretly made it halal.

A cow a goat, 5 chickens and 4 ducks.

A Jow Forums pass

High-end camping/backpacking gear. If I ever make it I'm going to dedicate as much of my time to being in nature as possible.

Nigger

a zeppelin
a ticket to outerspace
a spanish galleon/huge sail boat
a locomotive
a tank

Free time, the most luxurious thing of all

A nice Condo with nice facilities

a comfy little cottage in a village near where my dad lives in NE England

>a zeppelin
>a spanish galleon/huge sail boat
Are you me?

fk2 type-r

It's not an object, but rather a 5 stars hotel night in a beautiful European city.

Donate it all to the Democratic party.

Luxury high rise apartment in lower Manhattan with floor to ceiling windows. No car, watch, boat, vacation house, etc. Just want to live in peace and quiet in the best part of town with proximity to everything. One day boys..

Based and red pilled

Ex pua here. I honestly suggest you to end it all. You will never be chad. Game over at birth with yoir garbage genes. Women can spot a fake chad from 2 nautical miles away. Fuck off manlet shit. Also its all about how your face looks. My bet is you look like a crazy chicken

Attached: 1548609126305.jpg (483x507, 38K)

More LINK

Sports car

Plastic surgeon here.
More expensive isn't better.
What's good for you is better.
Go to a lot of plastic surgeons and tell them what you want and offer them a lot of cash, double the standard fee.
The ones that say sure, I will do it . Do a 360 and run away.
The ones that say, OK some things can be done but for you specifically I wouldn't do such and such. Those are the real deal.
The one that looks at you from the top down and says that no amount of money would make him perform X procedure on you. That's the one that will give you the best surgery and if he can't he will point you to the that can. That's the one that will tell you that he doesn't have enough experience in X field and he thinks you will get better results from another colleague.

Beggars can't be choosers.
Best surgeons pick their patients, not the other way around.

t. Plastic surgeon

An Airbus A380, a tiger and a private panda express franchise.

Me and my wife, we dream about starting a family.
Our only option is in-vitro.
It's expensive.

A medication I need that my insurance refuses to cover

just buy it for cheap from india on the darknet, fren.

Honestly, a full length grand piano with professional recording setup

Attached: 12881_1.jpg (800x534, 50K)

golden AK

Attached: airblade.jpg (725x737, 28K)

>WE LIVE A
(You) had one job

Just buy Keyscape, friend, and some weighted midi keyboard like M-Audio Hammer88, if you only care about the recording's quality.
They spent 10M bucks on recording these samples, and their engine behaves so natural that some of the best pianists in the world weren't able to distinguish Keyscape from a real instrument. You would have to be nauseatingly rich to be able to afford the same recording setup they had.
Unless you care about the experience, then there's nothing better than a real grand piano.

Attached: 6AA3EC19-D4E1-4018-BBBE-A85E2FF8F485.jpg (2048x1536, 708K)

Good lord this

stop feeding the AI

Literally a trip to the moon

1. I have a good face hence why I've had plenty of girls flirt with me
2. You can't touch my 16 yr old workouts, can you, faggot? Of course not.
Kek. Pathetic piece of shit. Even as I am now, I am superior than your dumbass.

Doesn't even come close to actually playing a real grand piano, fucking retard.

some black paint so I can make blackface great again

Posting in greed threads is a sure sign that you are never going to make it