Never Forget

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQSpPrZSDQ8

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

datausa.io/profile/soc/532010/#demographics
datausa.io/profile/soc/532010/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

Attached: 1534034001806.jpg (1280x800, 293K)

F

Attached: 144019018461524.png (656x755, 39K)

Dont even have to click, i already know what it is going to be

Some nutjob who hijacked a plane and crashed it into the ocean for no reason.

Thanks for telling me what i already knew, also he wasnt a nutjob

Attached: 1548464572213.jpg (807x1013, 206K)

Attached: k51ruvchmbf11.png (746x512, 99K)

RIP sky king

How do we relate to him? He seems to be delusional about what was going on

The representation of Jow Forums

You drink too much koolaid. That's why you don't get it.

He had no reason to kill himself though.

F. He did his barrel roll & that was a truly legit an hero. Rip skyking, you died like a man & not a slave.

Attached: 2taz61.jpg (888x499, 65K)

He was depressed over being a wagecuck. Also he mentioned being white for a sec when talking about wanting to be a pilot, so maybe felt discriminated against too.
He was tired of the minimum wage life and felt his life was going nowhere

F

absolute legend. Feel like I miss him without ever knowing him. Rest in peace man.

There hasn't been a story that resonated more with everyone at my local bars than skyking

>He was depressed over being a wagecuck.

Other people have it far worse than him. By the accounts of his friends and family, he was happy and there was nothing out of the ordinary.

> Also he mentioned being white for a sec when talking about wanting to be a pilot, so maybe felt discriminated against too.

He was just making up an excuse.

datausa.io/profile/soc/532010/#demographics

>92.3% of Aircraft pilots & flight engineers are White
datausa.io/profile/soc/532010/

like those statistics mean anything
if a black woman wanted to be a pilot she would be fast tracked instantly

>Other people have it far worse than him.
Irrelevant
>By the accounts of his friends and family, he was happy and there was nothing out of the ordinary.
They don't live in his brain, now do they? People Ik don't know I want to kms because I don't tell them.

>He was just making up an excuse.
Regardless of his race, he felt his life was going nowhere and was tired of the rat race.

It really isn't complicated to understand.

>Irrelevant

Then his excuses are irrelevant. His actions only demonstrate his strong sense of entitlement. It's no different than people rioting and destroying property.

No, what I mena is it doesn't MATTER if others have it worse.

Every individual has their own criteria as to when life is worth it or not. If I chopped off your dick, arms, and legs off, you'd probably want to die but by your logic, you aren't allowed to die because "others have it worse". Doesn't make sense to use other people's lives as a benchmark.

I never forget. I will never forget. Everyday I will wake up, fight through the wageslavery, and remember this man as I climb out of the hellhole of today's society. One day, I will make it. And then I will make others make it.

Sure he did.

>Other people have it far worse than him. By the accounts of his friends and family, he was happy and there was nothing out of the ordinary.

No. And also fuck you. When you apply guilt to depressed people in this way it just makes them want to die even more.

>Other people have it far worse than him

Playing the relativity card again I see. People also have it better than him...

Are you saying his family and friends were supposed to encourage him?

he still have it better than 99% of the population.
>white
>usa
>have a decent education
He probably should have taken a trip to africa or 3rd world so he can appreciate his life a little more.

By your logic, he's no different than the kid who killed himself after losing his iPod.

Attached: 300px-Mitchellhenderson.jpg (300x357, 16K)

You're not making sense. By your logic, you shouldn't be allowed to kys unless you suffer the most extreme pain in existence. So if I cut off your arms, legs, and dick, you can't lys because someone has been through worse,no wait, they can't complain because ANOTHER person has been theough worse, no wait, they can't complain either, etc. etc.

I never said no one can kill themselves. They can do whatever they what with their own lives. But if you commit suicide in a conspicuous manner, you can't stop people judging you for your actions.

Also, why would you give a fuck about other people's opinions if you're hellbent on killing yourself? Why do you need other people to validate your decision to commit suicide if it's a personal choice?

No, by my logic, there is no absolute truth to the human experience.

There are wall street bankers who jump to their death when they are confronted with the prospect of having to live on middle class wages. There are people in Indonesia living in literal landfills who are content with life. Point is -everything is relative.

he should have quit his job and gone on a hiking trip instead of stealing a plane

but r.i.p. still rich, damn man...

ATLEAST HE WENT OUT WITH A BANG.

Fucking legend.

F

Didn't biz manage to link him to a Nano fanboy on reddit?

He flew the shit out of that plane though

>There are people in Indonesia
there's your logical mistake.
there are biological automatons in indonesia that live in landfills. get it correct pls, thank you very much.

Attached: 1548790688973.jpg (540x572, 49K)

You're retarded