VYST the next BTC of the OTC

Cool story frens:

I've spent a lot of time on Jow Forums and fell in love my senpai here. I was so happy when I hatched a plan to get all my Jow Forums bros a smoke'n hot girlfriend, and a guaranteed way to make it. Hatched my plan here on Jow Forums in the low .00's. got my face punched in here and called a pajeet faggot. I kept come'n back anyway because real frens don't leave frens behind. The good news is that at least a dozen of (you)'s are actually going to make it. Here is the latest user fren that has decided to make it.

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146711280

There are a lot more than a dozen 10/10 girlfriends left in the sea. You have a couple few days left if you're lucky to get in on a 100X super moon in 12 months from today. Last chance to make it fren. Next Valentines you will have the woman of your dreams. If you are not in VYST by Valentin's day this year....well, I think you can figure out the rest.

Here is a complete set of the best Duediligance availible on VYST. Will it help if we call them white papers, desu?

VYST Summary Research on the Road to NASDAQ...

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146711183

Attached: turtlehead.jpg (1606x968, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.etrade.com/what-we-offer/our-accounts/brokerage-account
virtualbrokers.com/c-s/available-accounts-online-broker
otcmarkets.com/stock/VYST/profile
otcmarkets.com/stock/VYST/news/story?e&id=1259730
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Listen up you little cock suckers, if that last little green line thingy gets a little red line thingy right after it but it doesn't go down past the other diagonal green line thing then this shit is going to moon so fucking hard that you will be able to literally drown in pussy on top of a mountain of cocaine.
You'll probably just bitch out though like usual and not buy shit. Fucking faggots, STAY POOR!
-Assblaster's cousin

Attached: 1547540980354.jpg (4032x2268, 2.22M)

Exactly...and this is all of the news that is yet to drop.

VYST Summary Research on the Road to NASDAQ...

Company starts carpet bombing press releases next week.

> literally drown in pussy on top of a mountain of cocaine.

What's the quickest way to buy this?

What country are you in, user?

I'd like to know as well, I'm in the US. I just made a webull account but who knows how long it takes

Canada

Here's what I would suggest for anyone in the US. Etrade...here's where you start:

us.etrade.com/what-we-offer/our-accounts/brokerage-account

Your biggest issue is that every online discount broker is going to take 72 hours to confirm and clear you account so it's ready to fund. When its ready, you sleep in the car if you have to, but at your bank at 9:am that next day and always WIRE the funds. They will hit your account in 3o minutes to an hour. Then smash the fuck in. Another option, ask your parents or a sibling if they have an account, and just give them the cash to fund theirs. Clocks tick'n HARD!

Attached: sweettweet.jpg (589x657, 24K)

Let me dig on that real quick. brb.

working clock

Attached: wauhnTickTock_acq_form4_super8k_nasdaq.gif (480x480, 602K)

Try this user. GL fren

virtualbrokers.com/c-s/available-accounts-online-broker

Anyone check'n these digits? VYST

Well I guess I'm missing the move then....fuck this looked promising too

You just gonna lay down like that, fren. What's the problem? You have time if you start now.

I can’t buy this on binance?

No. OTC stocks only play on cash. Clear out those shitcoins...you want "funds are safe" or a huge pile of fucking cash?

This shit is just some jew sitting in Maryland using online message boards and fabricated “due diligence” to get people to buy his garbage stock so he can shove more shekels up his big kike nose.

Attached: EE31CDFC-E103-43E2-B275-FE1F04041D58.jpg (600x600, 42K)

It's adult swim on Jow Forums tonight. Bring that shit here again, and I will literally throw your ass into the kiddie pool head first.

what’s the market cap, current supply, total supply? do the needful

>Vytex Natural Rubber Latex
>It has already +4500% YTD
>"You have a couple few days left if you're lucky to get in on a 100X super moon in 12 months from today"

Fuck off

Here you... otcmarkets.com/stock/VYST/profile

Vystar is also starting the biggest buyback in OTC history this week.

otcmarkets.com/stock/VYST/news/story?e&id=1259730
Vystar Update on Convertible Debt, Stock Buyback of Up to 250 Million Shares

WORCESTER, Mass., Jan. 15, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vystar Corporation, (OTC Pink: VYST) a family of eco-friendly brands including Vytex® Natural Rubber Latex (NRL) and RxAir® air purification products, announced that the board has authorized a stock buyback plan of up to 250 million shares, which represents approximately half of the outstanding shares, and has paid off a $105,000 convertible note in cash to limit dilution.

"Vystar’s Board of Directors felt that the convertible debt artificially lowered Vystar’s share price and, at the current share price, it was in the best interest of all shareholders to authorize a buyback and return the shares to Vystar’s treasury,” stated Steve Rotman, CEO of Vystar. “As we enter the next phase of the company’s business plan, part of which is acquisitions earning substantial revenues, earnings per share will become a primary goal, so it behooves us reduce the number of outstanding shares."

Vystar paid off the remaining outstanding Peak One convertible note, due January 22, 2019 for $105,000 in cash on December 19th, 2019. Currently two notes with face values of $50,000 and $100,000 remain. The $50,000 note can convert no earlier than February 22, 2019. Vystar has the option to pay off that note with a substantial prepayment penalty or buy it back in the market. Vystar will determine which option is more accretive to the Company prior to February 22. The $100,000 note does not allow conversion before April 2019. It is Vystar’s intention to pay off that note given the minimal prepayment penalty. This will complete the pay off of all of Vystar’s convertible debt.

Party hasn't even started yet, desu. Trading at .05 going to nasdaq late this year. $4.00 dollar minimum to list on Nasdaq. Now you fuck off.

Doesn't get any sweeter than that. You got any questions for me, fren? AMA I know EVERYTHING.