/OG/ - OWN(CHX) General - We need some more OC for our coin Edition

Welcome to the first /OG/
Our coin has had steady gains this past month. This is what organic growth looks like. When a coin grows like this, slowly going up every day, it is far better than constant barts and pumps/dumps, which creates bagholders and swingtrading faggots. CHX has to be the comfiest hold I've ever had. We are a family. Never sell you main stack, just live off of the staking gains.

Important URLs (feel free to recommend me adding more, since this is the first OG. The OG OG, if you will):
weown.com/
dsr.weown.com/own/general-analytics
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/own/
CHX Tokenomics:
>In a nutshell CHX is used to pay for blockchain txn's on the mainnet, validation etc. and also to purchase 'financial services' provided by Own. These will be distributed to people staking.
>It's also used by asset issuance clients as a stake when they list their asset. Clients must purchase and lockup 1% of the total asset value in CHX. So if the Client wants to float an asset worth $1m they need to pay WeOwn $10,000, and then WeOwn marketbuys CHX with that $10,000. If a $100B MC company uses WeOwn, that is a $1B market buy of CHX.

TG: OwnMarket

Attached: own.jpg (1000x500, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YXmZvEdv6k&vl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much more should i buy? Got myself $300 worth when it crashes to $.14 but now i regret not going all in and can't think of a new entry point.

I don't know man, you sound pretty poor. Are you sure you have rent and bills worked out for this month?

Attached: 1549583556393.png (797x563, 742K)

Jumping into the og own chat, this thing will be the catalyst to a different life my bros

bitcoin is going to $0 on a certain day in march.
i will never make another post. i know some of you won't beleive it but it's the honest truth.

goodbye.

In all seriousness, whatever you can get in the next day or so will probably see 30%+ gains before launch of FAST platform, and then who knows after that if STOs really take off. Personally I'm very excited to see where this can take crypto in general; this could even speed up the end of the bear.

Attached: DyQne1bWkAADzR0.jpg (1536x2048, 556K)

Bye bye

You keep making that post. How gullible do you think we are, and why should we care about BTC when this is a thread about the leading platform in the emerging STO market?

Attached: 1548718024078.png (1024x572, 66K)

About to break weekly ATH in Eth. Pretty spot on for USD price that the oldfag in the thread yesterday called, he predicted 24.9 cents this weekend, currently 24.5 cents.

Attached: 1548564444112.jpg (600x447, 41K)

what's this coin EOY?

If I had to guess, $10 minimum. At $10B MC (about what XRP is now) it will be $60 though, and I could see that happening within a few years.
Also keep in mind that Ripple, a useless funding token for an equally useless company topped out at around $140B. That market cap translates to around $830 for Chx, so let that sink in a bit.

Attached: 1549425695123.png (200x200, 8K)

so should i buy more next week? im struggling

Attached: 1549063893217.jpg (400x400, 17K)

I don't know, probably? What kept you from buying already though?

first round i bought at 12c and second round bought at ~19c
i dont want to buy at 24c when it could probably dip to 20c again or something

Redpill me on FAST platform. Why tf are people hyped about it being launch when the mainnet isn’t even out yet? How the fuck can you use it with an erc20 coin

>He didn't buy at 5m
>He didn't buy at 10m
>He didn't buy at 15m
You are here
>He didn't buy at 20m
>He didn't buy at 25m
>He didn't buy at 30m
>He didn't buy at 35m
>He didn't buy at 40m
>He didn't buy at 45m
>He didn't buy at 50m
>He didn't buy at 50m
>He didn't buy at 55m
>He didn't buy at 60m
>He didn't buy at 65m
>He didn't buy at 70m
>He didn't buy at 80m
>He didn't buy at 85m
>He didn't buy at 90m
>He didn't buy at 95m
>He didn't buy at 100m
>He didn't buy at 1bn
>He didn't buy at 10bn
>He didnt buy at 100bn

Oh, well If that was me I would just hold my bags and wait for a dip. My portfolio is significantly more money than I earn every paycheck, so whatever cash I can put in at this point is just a drop in the bucket.

Erc20 token turns into the proprietary token for mainnet. There are already companies lined up to do their STO when everything launches too, including a rumored top ten US investment firm. Keep in mind that is a rumor at this point though.

Yea it’ll work when mainnet is launched which isn’t next Friday. So why are people excited about the launch

Because it's progress? How impatient are you?!

Mainnet when?

Are you fucking serious? I’m not impatient I just fucking asked why people are excited for it. It’s not fud or anything you shitskin

"Q1"

Damn, touchy!

OWNMYBALLS is a security token. If CHX wants to keep this up, they should stay away from US clients/investors. I heard CHX was going broke before this pump scheme. They need to hire good lawyers.

If CHX is a security token, then so is BNB! CHX is the fuel for a security token platform, not a security token itself.
Also gonna need a source besides your ass that they are broke.

CHX cannot prove the utility of their token. Writing in whitepaper that your token will be used as 'fuel' for the platform won't make you avoid labeled of security token. CHX even stated they will accept cash from clients so they won't have to convert the tokens. CHX need to avoid US clients/investors like the plague but they are dumb and greedy. Projects are being labeled security tokens left and right. That's is why ICO market died. Too much speculation on tokens and no proven usecase.

Binance pays a dividends so they can be labeled security token. Binance avoids US territory at all cost and don't force anyone to register accounts. If US citizens can't register accounts, you can't prove they are using the platform. It's fucking genius.

>accept cash from clients so they won't have to convert the tokens
...and then WeOwn buys the tokens for them.
You know it's funny, you jumped in and started fudding hard now that the price peaked for now. Did you sell, user? Are you nervous?

it's just one guy spreading fud in every chx thread. hes going to hang himself in 2 years for not investing now. dont sell your golden ticket anons

youtube.com/watch?v=1YXmZvEdv6k&vl=en

You know I'm speaking the truth, it is not fud. The best part of all this will be watching you dumb sheep get slaughtered. Please keep HODLing.

That fucker has buy orders open right now, I guarantee it.

>You know I'm speaking the truth, it is not fud.
I must say you have stepped your skills up a bit, but you still just have a bunch of statements that warp reality into something that actually is a lie. That and stuff that just straight up needs citations, because I haven't seen any evidence for a lot of it. Still waiting for that proof that Own was basically broke.

Watch CHX first AMA, when the CEO stated they were sleeping on each others coaches....you should do more research on the your investments lol. You probably just recently bought in which is why your so dumb and cluless.

Do you know CHX was called CHAINIUM before rebranding to OWN? They were broke! chainium was basically a failed project. They rebranded and pump group took over and CHX took off. I've been following this project from when it was .01 cent. I also bought in earlier. I can dump my bags on you and still make a minimum of 10x.

>$10 minimum
D E L U S I O N A L F A G G O T

Sleeping on couches is normal at a startup. But now you admit you are holding Chx? I knew it, swing trader confirmed! L0L

The pump group in charge of CHX are professionals. They can pump it to $10 and these fools are dumb enough to buy it at that price.

Did your buy order just get filled or something?

LMAO...now I proved you are a dumb ass, your next pitch is I'm a swing trader? Why would I swing trade something I bought at 1 cent? I know there is a pump group behind this token. CHX team should also stay in europe and not do any business in US to avoid legal implications. That's good advice. I want this pump to last as long as possible. I made 100k on CHX already, if it goes to $1...HOLY SHIT. Honestly, you people deserve what you get. They are getting greedy and doing things wrong. So please keep ignoring the facts and keep holding. That's the only way you fools are going to learn is by getting burned.

thanks
just bought 100k

Attached: 1548625551362.jpg (399x225, 23K)

Well, swing trading while still holding involves selling part of your stack high, and buying back low and either growing your stack or buying the same amount and pocketing the difference as profit taken. And a popular pastime seems to come on /biz and fud the shit out of it after you sell to maximize the effect. I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

Lol? You're a fucking downie, not an ownie. Kill yourself.

A pump group for a single market token on IDEX!!! Lololollolollollooollool*cough*lolllloooollololoaaagghhahhhahahah*takes deep breath*loooaahahahahahahh
This is unironically organic growth you young buck.

Attached: brainlet(you).jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Post proof for the pump group or SHUT YOUR LARP MOUTH.

>Do you know CHX was called CHAINIUM before rebranding to OWN? They were broke! chainium was basically a failed project. They rebranded and pump group took over and CHX took off.
Rebranding officially happened in July 25, coin "pumped" on October 21. They rebranded because they wanted to distance themselves from crypto associations. I see this is today's reoccuring fud. Yesterday it was about partnerships, then before that the platform doesn't even exist. Yawn.

Scyther has pumped QNT CHX and now he's admin of FTX. Watch FTX you dumb fuck!

LMFAO, confirmed to be the retard asking for partners on the TG chat before being banned. I hope you still have a bag of chx

Shilling good shit and bringing awareness to companies that aren't completely useless in this space isn't a "pump & dump" 99% are going to go to zero because they simply have no use whatsoever. But, just keep blaming everyone else for you missing out and not doing your due diligence. DADI and FTX are next.