OooooooooOoooooooooOoooooo

Ooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: 6445F096-2CA0-4877-994F-72EF788B62D7.jpg (1776x1181, 450K)

I bet there is someone on biz watch in ng link price/charts 24 hours a day between everyone..100% at no point in time this is unwatched

I do for 12 hours a day, swung my stack to 23k from 2,500 linkies

can i have 1

no man i work hard for these linkies

what if i work hard for you to give me one

What TA do you use?

how?

i stare at the link chart all day. i know link very well, you get to know it so good that you know when a pump looses traction and wont go up, it is very predictable in a sense. i use very simple TA like support and resistance and draing wedges helps me to. im not technical, just a lot of manual labor in the sense that i look at the market constantly i dont do anything else its ruining my life

Sell high buy low

its beinf heavily suppressed rn by a sell wall ...someone doesnt want it to go past 13 sats

i sold above 13sats phewww my prediction is its going to retrace and ill try to time the bottom on that by constantly looking. What made me press the sell button this moment was i saw a lot of big sell orders go up at once , i also knew 13 sats was a resistence for link, it was sketchy tho because volume was going up still but i pulled the sell trigger considering the first two points

Shove a fork up your ass pronged end first with timestamp and I'll send you 1000 LINK

Do you buy in before going to bed?

saw it starting to pump before going to bed usually i dont like starting orders before bed because i cant watch the charts but i had a feeling this was going to be quick, i closed up the order like a min ago at from 131sat to 1282sat, swung my 3,000 swing stack made around 50 linkies just right now. my goal is 25k then i stop becuasr its ruined my life too much im physically weak lmao

I know exactly how you feel. I figure just wageslaving and putting some of your paycheck into Link every week is a better ROI than staring at the Link chart 12 hour a day and tanking your health lol

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh !

Attached: 1529677574941.png (597x797, 897K)

thats the truth right there. theres not a single person whos gunna tell me sitting at a computer staring at a screen is good for you. Im there and this is a horrible lifestyle. would rather do what you said at least ill get to go outside and talk to people lmao

What do you mean how lmao look at the past week, buy at 40 cents sell at 36 cents, dont tell you are thoese suckers who panics buy sells.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

when are you selling?