My only hope in this world is this screenshot. Please be true

My only hope in this world is this screenshot. Please be true....

Attached: 2B4AA406-2894-4EC7-AEF8-3EDEC27921D6.jpg (1125x1317, 331K)

*HONK* *HONK*

*inhales hopium*

No brethren. Bitcoin will go to 0$ trust me on this I dreamt about it last night. The red candle is very straight going downwards. Is scary but one coin will only prevail that is, BSV.

Test

It’s nice to see my work being praised. Don’t worry. It will all come. Like I said, this is the accumulating stage. I hate to throw this in but TRX will be one of the biggest coins. I fucking hate the project and everyone that’s on it, but because of marketing. It will be 35 USD by 2020. Also, you might want to move it a month forward. I honestly didn’t expect “someone” to leak the fuck ETF for bitcoin. Really throws everything out of loop. Anyways I still stand by this.

Attached: EE2277A5-678C-4212-8A91-65F8F4D68815.png (216x200, 71K)

Imagine being able to buy 1 21 millionth of all future oil supply for 4 hours work. We are in the period of time where the rockefellers of the information age are being made. Except there is no commodity justified to be an analogy of the wealth bitcoin will create its like buying gold before god finished eden

dreams are not evidence.

Attached: saren-nihlus_DB_800x600.jpg (800x600, 295K)

>oil is used in everything
>nobody needs crypto for anything

>we are in bull market
LOL NO

Dreams are only dreams. Ah my child, what a time you chose to be alive

lol you are being fucking deluded you absolute retard

In what way? I’m not pulling this out of my ass, well maybe I am. Who knows, but I’ll let you in on a secret. I was a 35F. I got to see how XKS ran, Aka Xkeyscore. Didn’t understand it at first but after sometime and spending countless hours just studying it. I manage to create my own. After I make my money from Crypto. I’ll shut it down and move to Alaska. I’m pretty sure the government is going to want to know how the fuck I did it. It’s a powerful tool. I almost hope it’s wrong, if it isn’t. Then we are talking about a minority report world. Future predictions.

Attached: 9F784A02-B5CD-43A8-BC42-E1702CF44242.jpg (719x720, 191K)

>4 hours of work
>1 BTC (~3500USD as of this exact moment)
Assuming you work 20 hours a week, that's 17500 USD, 70000 a month, 840000 a year. Since this is biz you probably live in cardboard box, don't buy cosmetics such as toilet paper, soap or clothes and rely on charity, dumpster diving and stealing for your sustenance and attire, you can be expected to be completely financially independent within a decade.
While working half as much as a wageslave.
Based. And. Redpilled.

THREE DIGITS!

>he didn't get it

Attached: 1549792831067s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>nobody uses data lol

I've been practising ESP to predict the future BTC movements and I see that BTC will move sideways for a while, then explode in Autumn towards something like ~47k, by Winter it will be hovering around ~10k which would be the floor.

Shoulda listened to your parents.

Money is either fiat or commodity

For Bitcoin to be money it must be a commodity. This means business use of the ledger to hold records and information. The value of the network is proportional to the amount of use of the ledger.

so BTC's real value... maybe 50 cents each

I appreciate your insight Asuka poster kun
me still on the fence whether we're in a bullrun, only time will tell, and I'm mostly in crypto already (not leveraged)

Attached: 1422194438696.jpg (484x478, 33K)

Thanks sold 100k

Pls don't be a larp because I'm just gonna go with your prediction and throw in a few grand I've been saving on the side. I'll just long it all rn

Hey bro, ex TS-PV sigs from straya, nice work. Will the chinks fuck us all like in fallout? I've always kinda been a prepper, just wondering if I should bother prepping for nuke world or just societal breakdown.

>TRX
>35 USD
Idk senpai that would be ridiculous

KEK same bro

>He still cares about myspace in a facebook and instagram era

Kay user enjoy.

First of all, thanks for sharing your work.
What's your opinion on holochain ?