The Chainlink Network

g-g-g-guuuys, i think we're about to see something crazy
ropsten.etherscan.io/tx/0xb2bce34086d0f096cb1583389afdb6551bbc0dac8e2a70eb81dfe0a2a8e6ae5f

Attached: pepe gun.jpg (630x630, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

api.iextrading.com/1.0/stock/spy/price
uk.linkedin.com/in/toby-simpson-bbb70774
se.linkedin.com/in/lindahltobias
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1549522378531.jpg (1544x583, 411K)

Why..?

Aggregation

Attached: 1549276216152.gif (924x951, 3.71M)

And my ejaculation

I literally know nothing about tech and invested in memes
please spoonfeed

What you babbling on about marine?

Attached: 1548201149473.png (1300x1500, 194K)

Testnet transactions are memes using fake monopoly money

I came

Show your face mofo !
Pic related

Attached: 1525084581960.png (408x450, 15K)

api.iextrading.com/1.0/stock/spy/price

Ok OP. I'll play the speculation game. Whoever is moving testnet LINK around from this address has something in his wallet called Toby Token.

uk.linkedin.com/in/toby-simpson-bbb70774

Or maybe it's this guy named Toby Wise who is more of a literal who but messes with Ethereum...but chances are whoever made Toby Token is definitely named Toby because why in the fuck would you call it that otherwise?

>what is a nickname

Attached: 468A70DB-E03E-45D9-9572-2901F7FCBB05.png (875x1010, 166K)

What kind of faggot nicknames himself Toby?

What the fuck is Toby a nickname for?
Tobascular colosis? Fuck is wrong with you mane

Attached: images (7).jpg (500x415, 20K)

Tobias

se.linkedin.com/in/lindahltobias

Dev at Aeternity. Possibly

In plain English please poindexter some of us are brainlets

Aggregation

Wrong

No YOU are wrong

Happening I guess

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

you are a MANIAC

DUDE SO ARE YOU. you are in EVERY thread saying the exact same thing
>the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result

>he thinks it's the same two people in every thread
that's cute.

topkek

The best string of pasta

Kek, saved

You're wrong brainlet. Stock exchange API, that's it.

Is this the first test transaction paying oracles?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (477x550, 42K)

No. Learn to read

Tommy Gonser

this is pasta newfag, some link shills just spam shit for fun. get lost to whatever board u came from

i remember fellow marines expliained their post, now they are all mean and dont explain shit i thought we were all in this together

Attached: C7C6D422-D44C-4F60-BCFC-7575122E3160.jpg (680x591, 393K)

It's because of the influx of new marines. Every one is mean and shit in the new recruits food.

Try Steve Easterbrook

fucking faggot

Attached: 9700ECBA-7C1D-4C78-988F-17C429F1B499.jpg (640x522, 163K)

Beat me to it, good job shaming

This is going to be one of the hardest dumps on main-net and the project will basically fail because people will never use it for anything other than to PnD, which will completely fuck the tokenomics and make the whole thing useless. Sergey will realize this and just disappear along with the rest of the team. SWIFT and co will realize this, and begin to quietly remove any references they have to this embarrassing experiment which - who knows, might have succeeded if it wasn't for the retards who infest this place and run painfully obvious shill and fud campaigns. Many of you will experience the kind of hopium crash which actually kills people, and I suppose suicide is a fitting reward for some of the more smug retards who clutter up this board, but I hope it isn't all of you. There will be no more memes, no more dreams of lambos or whatever NPC tier 'rich person's car' you've picked out in your imagination as you're left in the dirt holding a bunch of link bags. Even a fraction of the money some of you invested in link could have helped you make it during the next bull-run in a legitimate project. Imagine that. THAT is what you should be visualizing. Not your stupid fucking holiday home, not your imaginary future "faithful" gf / wife, nor an early retirement where you don't need to toil away at menial tasks for your betters from inside your 9-5 existential prison cell - you should instead be visualizing yourself scraping together what little money you have left in the wake of your devastation to try and ride something like BAT or Holo up, and your dream of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS suddenly becomes a much more realistic 100k-200k at most. I mean it's not bad - more than you intellectual runts probably deserve. You'll all see I was right. I always am.

>>smart contracts need off chain data from apis

>>data gets on to blockchain via middleware called oracles

>>current oracles are centralized defeating the purpose of blockchain (trustless, immutable ledger, no single point of failure, etc.)

>>chainlink proposes decentralized oracle network comprised of independent nodes

>>contract exists on chain

>>contract calls chainlink contract

>>chainlink contract gives nodes on oracle network orders

>> nodes query relevant apis from (not necessarily) disparate sources for data

>>apis return data to nodes

>>nodes aggregate data with algorithms that return accurate data despite potentially faulty nodes (aggregation algorithms and their proofs are technical, just go slow/be patient and look up relevant terms)

>>aggregated data is returned to contracts on chain

>>contract executes according to conditions satisfied by the returned data

>>nodes build reputation by several reliability metrics

>>node uptime and timliness in query reponse

>>correct data reported

>>number of contracts offered to node

>>number of filled contracts

>>number of correctly filled contracts

>>average node response time

>>penalty payments offered (nodes may or may not be required to stake LINK as collateral in case data they report is incorrect and causes faulty execution of a contract)

>>LINK token is used both to pay node operators for successfully filling an on chain request and as collateral/penalty payment for serving up faulty/incorrect/fraudulent data to an on chain contract

>>nodes can also operate on intel SGX "trusted hardware" that allows them to parse contract related data in a private environment or to perform calculations with that data in private (some users may not want certain calculations or transactions to appear on a public blockchain)

Cayenne pepper is one of the world's great health secrets but sadly very few know about it.

Cayenne pepper (sometimes erroneously spelled "cayanne pepper") is a medicinal spice that nourishes the heart, the venous structure, eliminates ulcers, hemorrhoids, and is a tremendous therapeutic agent for a myriad of health concerns.

While cayenne is a great medicinal herb just how does one take it on a constant basis in order to glean its full health benefits? Sprinkling it on your food is not enough.

While cayenne pepper is a great herb in the kitchen known the world over for its culinary uses in Asian and Mexican cuisine, cayenne needs to be taken in a larger dose.

Some may argue that taking it in capsule form is sufficient. That has its pluses and minuses.

However, if you want an immediate effect upon your system, I recommend drinking it -- yes drinking cayenne pepper water!

Sounds like a scam to me.