APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1544563890922.png (397x213, 10K)

JUST SOLD EVERYTHING, THE ETH IS ALREADY ON THE WAY TO COINBASE, FUCK CRYPTO

WE TRIED TO WARN THEM

Attached: 1533102485507.jpg (675x601, 169K)

Seething

I'm getting 2017 vibes

Its already down to 0.00018790

someone market bought $5,500,000 worth?

Exit pump to create more liquidity for the EOS pump.When will arklets learn? ITS A SINKING SHIP KEK

Why are the prices so different on the various exchanges?

Binance's ark wallet is down for maintenance. The whale couldn't get enough on Binance so he went to bittrex.

You’re still down in fiat lmao

Embarrassing performance by Binance on that pump. Bittrex/upbit went to 25k sat, binance topped at 16

Lol ya its pretty obvious. No neet on here has the capability to do that. I feel like capitulation is just around the corner. Exciting.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: shitcoin.png (1157x520, 59K)

Dear ,

Please accept my sincere apology for my actions.

It was wrong of me to engage in such nonsense, and I am truly sorry.

I can appreciate how hurt and disappointed you are given the consequences of my actions and the trouble I have caused.

I take full responsibility. It was wrong of me to behave as I did. There is no excuse for that type of behaviour.

Please be assured that I have taken all the necessary measures so that this type of mistake never happens again. I deeply regret it ever having happened at all and I am willing to do whatever it takes to correct the situation.

Once again, I am truly sorry and humbly ask for your forgiveness.

Respectfully yours,
user

holy sh!t

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (789x320, 17K)

So am I supposed to actually sell this time or just hodl until it’s back under 10k?

30 FUCKING BUCKS

Suckers rally , lel.

Attached: 1499032844712.gif (841x479, 358K)

WHAT DOES THE WHALE KNOWS THAT WE DON'T???????

How to make money

Ark is the easiest coin to swing dude. I'm up like 160% from october by just swinging ark lol