Why do pajeet scammers always act like they have the upper hand whenever they get exposed...

Why do pajeet scammers always act like they have the upper hand whenever they get exposed? What is it about India that prevents the "people" there from having any shame.

Attached: jeeted.jpg (356x400, 40K)

1)They aren't people, they are animals
2)animals have no shame
3)Indian and other shitskin behavior explained

>Why do stupid people do stupid things?

I'm giving the flood of pajeets on this board the benefit of the doubt and giving them a chance to explain themselves.

They are not taught anything about “integrity” or “morality” neither at home nor at their dysfunctional competitive schools/colleges. It used to be different at olden (ancient/Vedic) times when Aryan blood ran strong. But since then, through multiple invasions they have racemixed heavily and lost their true heritage which Aryans used to nurture. It’s a shame at epic proportions. Today they are subjected themselves to multinationals attaracted by their “huge” market alone. And in the process of competing with West they are loosing their own heritage / identity / integrity / morale. Pity on them.

must be nice to never have any shame

Indian government made internet available in rural areas two years ago...
Since that time every place has been spammed with the dumbest inbred cow fuckers you can imagine

fpbp

Lower caste Indians live in a "dog eat dog" culture, there's a massive resource and wealth scarcity. That's how they're raised.

scamming is a way of life in their civilization
only white men are loyal and proud

Idk, their ancient temples and architecture tell a different story. This brhavior is somewhat recent in history, at some point they were a proud nation, not sure what the fuck happened..

They kicked out all the buddhists

They will be back

Why do you think we had a caste system?

Based

Attached: 1549481451321.png (1060x1110, 949K)

YOU SON OF BITCH BASTARD

This. OP would do the same if put in a similar situation. In fact I’d bet a dollar he would.

Attached: 2D32DD98-FA1F-4DE4-843D-85BE69EEB691.jpg (500x281, 69K)

based HP

I can understand someone scamming wealthy faggots if it changes your life.
But shitting through their entire living space ...yep they are animals

not sure (((what))) happened
> Idk, their ancient temples and architecture tell a different story. This brhavior is somewhat recent in history, at some point they were a proud nation, not sure what the fuck happened..
the irony is someone will say the exact thing about americans in the next century

>if i were a monkey i would act like a monkey too
How enlightening.