What are some clever and fraudulent ways to make some extra money?

what are some clever and fraudulent ways to make some extra money?
I’m giving up on my morals in this late stage economy and I don’t care if I end up in a white collar prison. Free food free housing

Attached: 38C39EBA-FDF6-4DA4-B337-F2A373501597.jpg (625x625, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

picoworkers.com/?a=81b4be56
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here's what i did, i photoshopped my transcripts and got accepted into a very prestigious european university, the kinds from which everyone gets a high payung job, so i opened a bank account and got a credit card, i maxxed it to buy linkies then returned to my home country (i already have a degree here), now sitting on a comfy link stack and will probably repay them if i make it...

Who r the girls OP?

every backwater shithole in my eastern european country checks the legitimacy of transcripts
western education is a meme

>yfw it's easier to make big bank doing legal things.

That said, you can "borrow" your friends' cash.

why don't you withdraw money from the financial markets? all you have to do is read COT and do the opposite of the large speculators. literally.

kek yeah, this is a french engineering school that became part of a new university, so they have an online registration platform, and they only ask for scanned transcripts, plus france doesn't have credit cards like the US, but this school is prestigious for its engineering cycle, and i only did a master there, but the bank doesn't know the difference, i worked part time to support myself but i couldn't not buy cheap linkies when i had 0 euro in the bank, so i tried and it worked, and i did it until i had -6000 euro and they blocked my cards.

Are you german? I could recommend a darknet forum

irish

Consistency is the problem here

God, I love underage sluts

Attached: 1529149353412.webm (360x640, 1.61M)

Saved, thx OP

Attached: 1529675538307.webm (360x360, 2.22M)

Can you imagine being their father and not getting hard thinking about it?

Hnghhh

Attached: 1535386807226.webm (362x640, 998K)

>tfw no jb sluts cuz not chad

Attached: pp8.jpg (200x200, 4K)

oh hahaha someone was filming lolol we totally didnt do this for attention

>create an adsense website
>pay people a few cents to click on ads
>profit
picoworkers.com/?a=81b4be56

Attached: picow.jpg (658x448, 119K)

Borrow shitload of money and don't give them back.

and you'll make a dollar or 3 in a month! wow! that's like a chocolate bar and a pack of gum!

>making money off of pajeet labor

Attached: 1532015497422.jpg (1087x1080, 78K)

shes the one filming .....

Italy here, my master has digital signature, it’s very easy to verify with the university public key.
It’s not rocket science...