UPDATE ON HOLOCHAIN PLS

I have been in HOT since April/May, and followed their Telegram for a while while it was nice and quite but then stopped because I couldn't stand the low IQ sandniggers that invaded the channel after the binance listing.

I still hold like 30 million HOT and don't intend to sell. I was just too busy to follow crypto since August/September.

So frens, please tell me what the fuck is going on in the community? How is the sentiment? Any major updates? When holoport? When mainnet?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 15.23.13.png (424x434, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=eat a dick
meetup.com/Bay-Area-Holochain-Meetup/events/gljmgpyxdbcb/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There won’t be another holochain rally for at least another three months. They still have some key components to work out.

it was a psyop by another coin, sell immediately and find that valuable one

alright, i don't mind if they take a couple months more, at least my gains are tax-exempt by then.
(you don't pay taxes on speculative investments in my jurisdiction if you hold the asset at least for one year). I see HOLO as a long-term hold anyways. but other than that everything is going fine? google alerts told me holoports are in production already?

>paying taxes ever on crypto
thats a yikes for me

That channel has become a Mecca for street shitters. I also still hold a few million and am interested in any updates. I do believe Holoports started production after the holiday season. They are still on track for Q1 Delivery.

There's a ton of accumulation going on right now. It's only a matter of time until it makes another leg up. That is unless big daddy BTC decides to hang out in the 2ks.

I have 7 Million and was in the top 800 at one point. Now the top 1,000 addresses all have 10 Million+ HOT.

Yup. Right there with u at 7 mil brother.

thanks for the update!
so basically nothing much has changed i guess.
what about the holochain rust refactor, i have seen development has slowed slightly in the last 2 weeks - are they releasing a beta or stable version anytime soon?

Milestones on the Holo Roadmap in2019

1. Holo Closed Alpha Testnet (available only to Alpha / Beta backers) February

2. HoloPorts Shipped to all IGG backers-Q1

3. Holo Open Alpha Test
net (available to all purchasers of HoloPorts in the IGG)

4. Holo Full Feature Testnet (this will be the release with a Testnet of Holo fuel)

5. Holo Beta Mainnet - Q3?

alrright

>There's a ton of accumulation going on right now
Can you substantiate that claim?

Volume is down to 800 BTC daily from almost 8000 two weeks ago, this is slowly going to bleed out, only thing proping it up now is bots...it's a good project, I'll buy back in after a few months and sub 24

never forget

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 3.08.28 PM.png (204x36, 7K)

>Volume is down to 800 BTC daily from almost 8000 two weeks ago, this is slowly going to bleed out, only thing proping it up now is bots...it's a good project, I'll buy back in after a few months and sub 24
I'm not so sure. I'm willing to bet that you didn't anticipate the jump from 16 to 46. Volume comes and goes.

I've been dollar cost averaging more. My gut tells to me have at least 5 million of this by EOY. So far I've avoided buying near tops at least.

My goal is 10M but I need to secure other bags first. Going to up my FOAM and ZIL holdings.

Godspeed. I only have 3 million right now...and two of it was purchased back in the 12 sat days, I kind of forgot about ti until it went nuts.

someone seems to want to accumulate some in this region for some reason; he or they buy 50k-100k worth every now and then, despite the low volume

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 2.37.43 PM.png (418x94, 19K)

Why did my holochain and hot filters not catch this thread?

>Now the top 1,000 addresses all have 10 Million+ HOT.
how can you determine that?

>please tell me what the fuck is going on in the community?
Did you hear about Mozilla already?
That's probably the most recent news lmao.

>Did you hear about Mozilla already?
>That's probably the most recent news lmao.
There was no news about Mozilla, though

The Mozilla bs has been getting rehashed at every turn.

>The Mozilla bs has been getting rehashed at every turn.
there's really nothing new about that, just pajeets spamming the same old memes. literally just the word mozilla actually

Yeah here's the Mozilla "news", their CTO shilled holocrap in some pageet video and he got fucking FIRED for it.

>their CTO shilled holocrap in some pageet video and he got fucking FIRED for it.
huh? you ok bud?

>there's really nothing new about that,
That was my point.

> just pajeets spamming the same old memes
Holo themselves spammed the Mozilla bs many times too.

What do you not understand? The Mozilla CTO shilled that holo shitcoin in a video, using the Mozilla brand to do so. He was fired shortly after and there has been no more talk of any partnership since. Make your own conclusions.

>Holo themselves spammed the Mozilla bs many times too.
Source?
>The Mozilla CTO shilled that holo shitcoin in a video, using the Mozilla brand to do so. He was fired shortly after and there has been no more talk of any partnership since.
Sources?

search the catatlog newfag

>search the catatlog newfag
nice source

Apologies. It was the CFO who was fired for using the Mozilla brand to pageet shill his holo bags. Not the CTO.

>Apologies. It was the CFO who was fired for using the Mozilla brand to pageet shill his holo bags. Not the CTO.
Source?

One Google search away, wow people are pathetic, need to be spoon fed everything, guess that explains why you bought hot...

Attached: 1524378019977.jpg (648x674, 48K)

>make claim
>Source?
>"lol google it"
lol retard

Is google blocked in Mumbai?

just go back to plebbit already

If you cant google that yourself you are a literal retard

nice source

Ok, you got me. Here are the answers to all your questions. Even though I've gone out of my way to give you important information for free, at no benefit to myself, you DESERVE to not have to go to even the *slightest* bit of effort to verify it. The answers to all your questions can be found in the link below.

lmgtfy.com/?q=eat a dick

Please tell me you're fucking kidding you absolute braindead monkey.

nice source

>pls spoonfeed me

>say completely retarded shit
>can't back it up
>"google it"
whatever at least we're bumping the thread you mentally handicapped shitskin

>pls spoonfeed me all the times Holo brought up Mozilla
k let me get right on that.

>unfalsifiable claims
>LOL not gonna spoonfeed you brah lmgtfy
retard

The entitlement is face-melting. It literally could not be easier to google. "holochain mozilla cfo". But you REFUSE to do it. Pretty clear why youre holding heavy bags of get-rich-quick scams you lazy fuck.

meetup.com/Bay-Area-Holochain-Meetup/events/gljmgpyxdbcb/

It's not like Mozilla hosted a Holochain meetup at their fucking headquarters or anything. You absolute subhuman street shitter.

just shut up with your brainlet shit and prove your point or stop posting
that's right, you can't

Yup. Jim Cook got fired for that shit.

he didn't get fired for it you retard

nice source

Hint please sir

Then what did he get fired for? Hows that "partnership" coming along?

He spent 14 years building Mozilla to what it is today and you think he's stupid enough to get for something like that?

Yes. What he did was extremely unprofessional, I would have fired him for it immediately.

can you explain your purpose in just posting easily disproven nonsense?

Disprove it.

take your meds

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot

>Yup. Jim Cook got fired for that shit.
You're a braindead gorilla, he didn't get fired he left, and he left OVER A YEAR AGO. They just got a replacement 3 weeks ago loser , keep making up bullshit tho. Funny to see you desperate fucks grasping straws. We can sense the fear inside you.

Jim Cook was fired from his Mozilla position for using the Mozilla brand to promote the holochain scamcoin, presumably in order to enrich himself.

Jim left on his own accord. He's starting a new venture which is being built on Holochain. We may not get more details until next year.

Correct. He was fired shortly after he recorded that holo shill video. Your "partnership" was fired with him.

All aspiring trolls please take note, THIS is how you FUD. There is no way anyone else is going to step another dirty foot into this coin.

Holochain is definitely a shitcoin but I dont see anything about Cook being fired over this

>Correct. He was fired shortly after he recorded that holo shill video. Your "partnership" was fired with him.
Keep trying faggot. This is a quote straight from Mozilla-
>In another change, Chief Finance Officer Jim Cook is leaving.
>"Jim Cook's 14 years of work for Mozilla are a big part of how we got to the financial stability we enjoy today. And it's one of the reasons he feels confident this is the right time for him to move on and return to his startup roots," Mozilla said in a statement.

He provided you 12 posts with ample evidence .....

Without a single source. I mean it's unquestionable he shilled holo. I'm not seeing a single thing about him being fired because of it.

This is exactly what I'm talking about you spaz.

Here's one: Now do you really believe this was the only time Holo ever mentioned, referenced, alluded to, … Mozilla?

"Startup roots"

Based in San Fran
Director of a group of CEOs
Close relationship with Arthur Brock
History of pioneering emerging tech

Big things are happening.

>"Startup roots"
>Based in San Fran
>Director of a group of CEOs
>Close relationship with Arthur Brock
>History of pioneering emerging tech
>Big things are happening.
I already know. These braindead losers trying to discredit Holo and totally lie are pure comedy. Not a single critical thinking cell in their brain.

it's just some moron who thinks posting dumb fud will muddy the waters for the real fud, which is that Holo is basically a worthless science project with some crypto bolted on afterward. He's a Holo retard for sure.

This is pretty good FUD but just kind of piggybacking off of the first guy who did all the work. We need more water basins to cleanse the feet of this board.

why waste the effort. Let the bear market do its work

Nice to see not everyone is deluded.

Jim was in Netflix and Mozilla from the beginning. He knows his shit. What's the next big emerging tech he's shown interest in hmmmmm?

did samy or the team say anything about that lol

never forget my stack of 6,000,000 HOT bois

>But ... but where is the Mozilla statement?
Lmao how do you think these things work? The CEO comes on cnbc like "yeah fuck that nigga he out!"?
Even in the most grievous misconduct you try to keep good public image. He did something inappropriate, they "parted ways". No need to hang him out to dry.
Let me ask you this, after he was fired, what have you heard about this "partnership"? What new developments?
There was no partnership. Just Jim and his sneaky bags.

yeah, so anyway holo is shit and if anyone buys it you're a retard, it's also dumping now, gg

>There was no partnership. Just Jim and his sneaky bags.

Probably

>>But ... but where is the Mozilla statement?
>Lmao how do you think these things work? The CEO comes on cnbc like "yeah fuck that nigga he out!"?
>Even in the most grievous misconduct you try to keep good public image. He did something inappropriate, they "parted ways". No need to hang him out to dry.
>Let me ask you this, after he was fired, what have you heard about this "partnership"? What new developments?
>There was no partnership. Just Jim and his sneaky bags.
I'm not claiming a partnership. That's disengenuous. There has however been a clear relationship between Mozilla and Holo. You can't deny that. Wether that will materialize into anything, who knows, but just the fact that they are close is a positive thing. To say he was fired from Mozilla is a straight up lie tho. If he was, prove it.

This coin makes me want to murder all trannies desu

shut up you faggot nobody gives a shit what you have to say. go fuck yourselfs

the FUD intensifies. a good sign!

>There has however been a clear relationship between Mozilla and Holo
Nope. There was a relationship with Jim, until he got fired for misusing the Mozilla brand to pump his shitcoin bags. Now there is nothing.

Haha rgrpark you super faggot. Buy back already and stop being a cunt. We're all sick of your shit.

Sincerely,
Holotroopers

P.S. Fuck you.

Attached: IMG_20190202_070448.jpg (640x640, 59K)

looks like btt trolls are bored and trying to stop the opposition team from succeding

it's @rgrpark in telegram he is the man behind the fud

You niggers talking about me? It's not fud, it's fact. Show me where that relationship is now? In the fucking toilet is where. Lol

stfu stupid gook you are still salty that you sold at 25 sats

V I S H N U

Imagine buying a hardware scam

Rgrpark is basically a walking meme at this point.

Don't worry, we'll get the chance to buy back lower than 25..

>Imagine buying a hardware scam
Imagine being this emotional about a project and u have nothing better to do except sit online and try to start shit and argue with people. Feel bad for you mayne, get a life.

@rgrpark in telegram is the man behind all the fud he is a salty gook

>Imagine being a professional pageet shill for a scamcoin in 2019
I'd fucking nek