autism simulator 2019

Singularity! At the Barmitzfa

btfo

burgerlink

no u

JUST Dance

One world, one bigmac, one singularity

WOJAK DANCE OFF 77: SERGEY'S REVENGE

Holy kek. Someone make the Brendan Fraser edit.

Big mac 3000

Neet attack: singularity edition

Tales of JUSTeria

Attached: 1512929651189.jpg (585x682, 52K)

Linklets May Cry

LINK rush 2 Late adopter: COPE

SERGITA

Thanks for ruining biz

Pink singularity

Brendan got unjusted though

im 90% sure i have been here longer than you

BOGG

Linked Chains: The Singularity

The Missing Chain

Singularity

Top Kek: A Journey to the Singularity..

>Sergey fights pink wojaks with his band of merry biz misfits in an all out battle to solve the oracle problem once and for all. You assist Sergey at a chance for glory as a McDonald's wagecuck with help from your fren Simeon as you BTFO Mobius (level 1), ZAP (level 2), Rhombus (level 3), Oraclize (level 4) and finally Witnet (level 5) in a race to spark the 4th industrial revolution.

The Legend of Sergey. A LINK to the past.

Krypto Kombat

The serGAY escape from wojak island

>Pepe is available as an in-game purchase instead of being available out of the box.
Greedy ass developers

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

wagie you are a cartel slave whore

turnip will rape you in your sleep

Link's Awakening

Need For Sergey Underground 2: Pink Wojak Edition.

Crypto: Heroes Adventure Unleashed (Collectors Edition)

Great News everyone!

I had my vasectomy today

and when i came home, my wifes boyfriend suprised me with this!

i am so excited!

Attached: game.jpg (1315x1619, 750K)

World of Wojaks: A Chainlink to the Past

based post

Based

Should be rated "A" for AAAAAAA. Game title: Money Loss Simulator 2019.

b-bizonacci...?

No, but the final game is going to be heavily inspired by his artstyle.

Unironically good idea, sadly the way i am currenlty telling the story doesnt make it possible.

First i intended it like 2 in pic related; but this would make each story end before the climax and ruin the experience. However if i had done it this way, i could have included a pepe dlc.

Now the story swaps perspectives; you can imagine it like this:

wojaks day -> goes to work at mc -> sergey comes in -> we swap to sergeys view

gonna have a website online where i will outline my entire plan, however before i can buy a website i need a N A M E

Attached: pepe.png (596x308, 8K)

PER AUTISM AD ASPERGER: Neet Edition

something with english words written in french accent

user, pepe's copyrighted. You'd get sued so you gotta be careful

God i hate copyright

Its gonna be a free game with a free download on my website, do i have to worry about something? For example using an acdc song on a boomer? I need that kind of stuff to maximize the experience, thats why i cant list it on steam

I hoped i could get a bit by offering stuff like "donate 1$ and appear in credits" , hardcase Version, ...

Ignore the broken grammar im 1 min away from going to bed

>acdc song on a boomer
kek I like that. But I still wouldn't risk the Pepe. Because the creator of it is really a stink when it comes to "hate websites" using his creation. And he would probably try figuring out a way to have you remove it if you use it in a way he doesn't approve.

As for the song, I think that as long as you don't monetize it in anyway that you might be okay you can say that you're using it under fair use. I've seen people use real music or just instrumental covers commonly on Silver Games website, NewGrounds, and even Game Egg when that was a thing. But it's more than likely illegal.

Legitimately, I've been working on a Dance Dance/Guitar Hero wagie game since December. But I was going to charge 9.99 and have it go on sale for 4.99 (monetizing it because any money I get will go straight to funding my future family)

Best of luck user. I like the idea a lot.

You also get to attend conferences around the world. You’ll intermittently run into vitalik. You can choose to either eat him or ask him about oracles. Each time you choose the latter he silently packs up his things and walks away.