Why are they allowing this? Whites are already a minority in the world, why oppress them even further...

Why are they allowing this? Whites are already a minority in the world, why oppress them even further? Aren't most elites from the mic whites as well? Why are they killing off their own race?

Are they trying to reduce the supply so they become more rare?
>mfw they're fudding their own race for the racial singularity

Attached: 1549370103653.jpg (400x402, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvyIFEeaAoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he thinks (((elites))) are whites

Attached: lol.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>muh whde obbreshiun

Back to /pol you go.

Jews are still mad at whites for trying to kill them off during the holocaust so now they have a holocaust of their own on whites. Can't really blame the Jews desu for wanting blood. The whites only mistake was not going all out and finishing the job. Now that they failed, they will pay the ultimate price and have their race eradicated in turn.

>and the man saith, `The woman whom Thou didst place with me -- she hath given to me of the tree -- and I do eat.'

>13 And Jehovah God saith to the woman, `What [is] this thou hast done?' and the woman saith, `The serpent hath caused me to forget -- and I do eat.'

>14 And Jehovah God saith unto the serpent, `Because thou hast done this, cursed [art] thou above all the cattle, and above every beast of the field: on thy belly dost thou go, and dust thou dost eat, all days of thy life;

>15 and enmity I put between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; he doth bruise thee -- the head, and thou dost bruise him -- the heel.'

>16 Unto the woman He said, `Multiplying I multiply thy sorrow and thy conception, in sorrow dost thou bear children, and toward thy husband [is] thy desire, and he doth rule over thee.'

I won’t be satisfied until every white man is turned into a trap bimbo with a fat milky white ass designed to please black men.

Biological (racially engineered targeting), neutron bomb, micro, scalar, and long waves sampson options.

Russia and Iran are much more collapse tolerant to these terrorisms than the Satanic US Military is capitulated to. This enemy of Man is the entity in the secret societies speech.

Whites have always been a minority in the world. As long as we remain majority in the western countries, we will btfo any other non-white country like we have been for the past several centuries

This desu

Honestly that's what you get for pissing off the highest IQ race. Chat shit get banged. White men will be displaced, white women will be socially engineered to breed with non white men, and by 2050 whites will become a minority in the US. Then the real oppression will begin

Based and whitegenocidepilled

Believes the IQ meme. Believes jews have high
amounts of it

>their own race
your nose is showing op

Attached: 1492389742.png (259x195, 74K)

Then why do white men always get mad when Jews racemix?

Reminder that Jews have the highest intermarriage rates. Something absurd like 50%+

(((white)))

Attached: 1d89a687c725e1b4d08ad5d5372ae421872e401c364f5a1a6b88d5df19985763.jpg (471x502, 108K)

(((white)))

Attached: 1436986802307-0.jpg (864x960, 94K)

Fpbp

(((white)))

Attached: 5bb0c4ee44b6fe867849d49a39ed488b3e3f5e28906f04f91d31d00c87eb0ff0.png (1216x570, 786K)

(((white)))

Attached: 3ce5b82711d54670c6b8e065e0a8497d8c0411bd0b235b282055eb37cb8e766b.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

It's with whites though, which only makes more jews.

Also, I wonder how Hiro is feeling now that pol shitposts are basically reaching all 4channel boards.

watch almost any media produced after 2016
>whites are the bad guys or not present at all
>white erasure from television and film

What was the last movie you saw with multiple positive white protagonists Jow Forums?

was it produced before 2016?

When you see pics like this, it's kind of funny to imagine that whites think they have a chance.

nobody cares that jews racemix except jews, we are annoyed because they are promoting that we should do it.
go look at how many black male/white women relationships appear on tv adverts.
This most seen on tv relationship is the absolute lowest denomination of relationships as well, white women date outside their race the least.
and look for yourself who is behind these advertising companies in the west

About half of the elites are Whites. Boston Brahmin old-money types, but the Jews are slowly infiltrating these families by marrying into them.

you dumb kikes are spilling out into every board, aren't you? The 'holocuast' is greatly over exaggerated and many jews are aware of this but fear what will happen when the goyim find out. I for one would be happy to find out 6 million of my people didn't perish to ze gas chambers. But how else will they get their sympathy?

Attached: they-live-piper.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

and don't forget passing the blame for the slave trade
youtube.com/watch?v=pvyIFEeaAoU
dyor
look up professor tony martin

Attached: 1492967831918.png (499x641, 299K)

A Quiet place. Not a single nigger