Just warning you guys. Btt pump is imminent

Just warning you guys. Btt pump is imminent

Attached: bittorrent.jpg (1000x660, 728K)

when sir?

ITS DUMPING DUDE STOP FOOLING AROUND

lets go 100sat end of week

Bought back in at 20 sat,
Upped the stack with 200000
This pump can start

The classic airdrop fakeout

Sold all my LINK at 11600 and went all in at 32 sats, this better pumps or I kms

Attached: 1523891830198.png (6000x3352, 250K)

R.I.P.

/biz sold before the airdrop lel

brainlet here. i've got tron on my binance account.

will i get free BTT from the airdrop? i tried to look it up but couldnt find it.

My mother had B Cell Lymphoma, stage 4. They drained 3 liters of fluid from the cavity where her left lung should be (it was collapsed). She started Rituxin and CHOP, taking a total of 6 doses. During this same time we began eat lots of freshly made foods with fresh ingredients (she decided that if she was to go, she would eat as good as she could and enjoy it). When they gave her the "clear", they told her to expect recurrence in 18 months.

here we are 3 years later. Still no issues. She is going strong. She cannot move a refridgerator anymore by herself, but what do you expect at 60?

Ingredients in every dish that I make:

clarified butter
fresh serrano/jalapeno or powdered cayenne
fresh garlic (i buy heads of garlic like you wouldn't believe. i bet i stink)

The ingredients you list are my "trinity". Since i cook for my mother all the time (we have regular Sunday dinners with my family over there) she has started using ingredients i use in her cooking.

Not saying the OP is right. Just sharing our story. I don't care why she is still with me. I am just extremely grateful.

For real. how many sats will this go tonight? All i want is 36, and i can cash out happy.

Are you the same fucking user in EVERY thread telling people you bought at 36? Holy fuck stop bringing it up everyone knows what a sad loser you are already.

Bought my first 500k at 15
Bought another 500k at 21
Sold for 30.
Got back in at 26
Want to finish on a high.

"Want to finish on a high."

Said every gambler ever until they accepted they have an addiction and lost all of their money.

Yes, I do gamble.
Yes, I am probably an addict.
So... 36 sats or nah?

Yes, but you could be waiting 1-1.5 years. So as long as you don't have an upcoming project on the horizon to invest in...

100sats eow

CHECKED AND KEKED

we gonna make it

That text is sideways and it's pissing me off.

Buy btt so your gf doesn’t do this

Attached: CDB7D7CB-5453-46F3-B705-1EFE7457D050.jpg (672x920, 1.01M)