SATOSHI confirms VERBALLY

that he is Satoshi. Reddit BTFO!

Timestamp: 1:33
youtube.com/watch?v=my-nb1zdw7Y&utm_content=buffer0b28e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Attached: yeah.png (559x518, 516K)

FTIFF !

Attached: Screenshot_20190129-062814.jpg (1080x1920, 526K)

Attached: stiff.png (1193x1473, 1.18M)

lmao

That mad man. He actually signed!

>ehh
holy shit the absolute madman did it. Thanks, just bought 100k.

Attached: IMG_1704.jpg (369x238, 26K)

>He doesn't know about Craig Wright, more commonly know as Satoshi the inventor of bitcoin.

I will give you a quick run down.

This man owns every single patent on earth. You cannot publish patents anymore because he already owns them. He has more than 200 degrees from various universities, he even owns the patent on basic momentum formulas, the next time you push a shit from your anus you better believe you are paying royalties to Craig "Satoshi" Wright.

This man is so rich he can buy the planet but instead spends his extremely valuable time making a better financial world and educating us on twitter. His own words on why he turned down the president position at Harvard as head of facility and chief of all academia: "I was asked why I would rather educate people on twitter than at a ivy league. I told them its simply my intellectual mind needs to reach as many people as possible and if you don't like that STIFF"
>S= Satoshi
>T= Teaching
>I= Intellectuals
>F= Fundamentals
>F= Fast

He only sleeps one hour a night the rest of the time he is publishing patents and suing other people for patent infringement. He solved the P versus NP problem when he was only 7 years old but has made it adamantly clear that the world is not ready for the consequences.

In his down time he writes scripts for movies as a hobby. Every single Oscar nominated film has been written by him under various pseudonyms.

A lot of his more clandestine projects is unknown but rumor has it that he is currently working on a project to nullify entropy and change the laws of physics. He already has the patent but he needs to wait a couple of years to publish it because craigmanity is not evolved enough yet.

Attached: 0a80114ec1d5d7515e60665388c5b4c330eb062049df1d121fad91d8c9e2aa39.gif (412x442, 1.21M)

Attached: IMG_1701.jpg (500x333, 76K)

Attached: IMG_1700.jpg (634x418, 119K)

This is unironically the face of a scammer, not a genius.

I was going to disagree but CSW owns the patent on that

Attached: IMG_1529.jpg (4288x2848, 409K)

Is this financial advice?

Attached: bsv_coin2.jpg (709x1000, 290K)

He knows he's lying, he litterly can't do it fully convinced when looked at straight in the eye.
>Mheh

Sign the genesis block or get the fuck out, its that easy. This nigger is a fraud.

known scammer lies with a straight face. shocker

Attached: IMG_1523.png (693x519, 453K)

you'll just shift the narrative to "that only proves that he has the private key, not that he is satoshi", and you know it.
his proof of work (presentations, ideas, papers, patents, knowledge) is all that's needed.

Attached: bsv_coin3.jpg (709x1000, 249K)

He is the Patron Saint of all Aussie shitposters, everywhere.

Attached: IMG_1530.jpg (621x414, 41K)

Attached: IMG_1525.jpg (544x235, 52K)

Why do you do it? Why take such meagre paycheck to try and defraud people online? In the surveillance age, no less? How much of this is anonymous? How private is your payment history? You took money to lie maliciously to potential investors - or addicted gamblers. Do you think living in a shithole will protect you when uncle sam decides to purge the likes of your employer and everyone who took their shekels?
I am genuinely curious.

dude BSV is the only crypto that works like bitcoin has always worked. im just saying things like they are, nobody pays me anything. craig wright is the only guy on the planet that fits into the role of satoshi.

Attached: bsv_coin4.jpg (1000x1003, 683K)

He must be a Jow Forumsack, look at the poster on the wall behind him.

Attached: 1545261980469.jpg (2048x1536, 975K)

What's with all these faketoshi posts

The guy is an idiot, talks through his ass

kys nobody cares about your paid opinion.

is that image real?

>He actually signed!
what are you smoking?

yeah famous female skinwalker hunting for cock

You don’t have skinwalkers in your country?

Ah but gentlemen - who owns the patent on being CSW????

He signed contract CONFIRMING there is a vishnu on the blockchain
wonderful rundown dear

send me 10 SVs and ill start shilling it with u
12P4aMzpYjg3dPDBWwRzuJY4tYG84D5nxe

This guy is an absolute scammer and it is unbelievable anyone could trust him.

It’s absolutrly unbelievable you accept money to post on Jow Forums too

no he isn't

Kek

Tbh I don't believe he has the ability to shit in a fucking toilet nevermind believe he's satoshi.

man SAYS he is SATOSHI with his WORDS using his VOICE

Jow Forums BTFO

>"are yoo SATORSHI?"
>"eh"

Attached: 1548882547927.jpg (600x600, 31K)

ÌWhats this

fake and gay? idk